First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Request a book
Posted 5/18/09
Hey anyone know where Dragon Slayer's academy is? One of my favorites when I was in 4th grade~~~
Posted 5/21/09
hai^ DIA i wonder if you could find "The Devil Wears Prada" ^^hehe, i just watch the film..it AMAZING!!!^^IT BE GREAT IF WE HAVE IT Here. Great story line^..thankz
Creator
3035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my bed with my...
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

_crazy_blue wrote:

hai^ DIA i wonder if you could find "The Devil Wears Prada" ^^hehe, i just watch the film..it AMAZING!!!^^IT BE GREAT IF WE HAVE IT Here. Great story line^..thankz


I'll get it right away^^ (now)
Posted 5/21/09

-AceDia wrote:


_crazy_blue wrote:

hai^ DIA i wonder if you could find "The Devil Wears Prada" ^^hehe, i just watch the film..it AMAZING!!!^^IT BE GREAT IF WE HAVE IT Here. Great story line^..thankz


I'll get it right away^^ (now)


okeay^^ THANKZZ...and i did not know u are on^^, but the film is really good^ waych it if u could, or better YET read the book^
Creator
3035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my bed with my...
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

_crazy_blue wrote:


-AceDia wrote:


_crazy_blue wrote:

hai^ DIA i wonder if you could find "The Devil Wears Prada" ^^hehe, i just watch the film..it AMAZING!!!^^IT BE GREAT IF WE HAVE IT Here. Great story line^..thankz


I'll get it right away^^ (now)


okeay^^ THANKZZ...and i did not know u are on^^, but the film is really good^ waych it if u could, or better YET read the book^


Hahah I saw it on a plain to Greece ^^ And the book is here now^^
Want me to send it to you right away??


Posted 5/21/09

-AceDia wrote:


_crazy_blue wrote:


-AceDia wrote:


_crazy_blue wrote:

hai^ DIA i wonder if you could find "The Devil Wears Prada" ^^hehe, i just watch the film..it AMAZING!!!^^IT BE GREAT IF WE HAVE IT Here. Great story line^..thankz


I'll get it right away^^ (now)


okeay^^ THANKZZ...and i did not know u are on^^, but the film is really good^ waych it if u could, or better YET read the book^


Hahah I saw it on a plain to Greece ^^ And the book is here now^^
Want me to send it to you right away??




OMGGGGG!!! u went to GREECE^^ that is one of the place i HAVE TO visit^^ OMGGGGG>.<IT HAVE LIKE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND amazing BUILDING THERE!!! i have to visit it in this life time^^
Posted 5/22/09
hi!! it me again..hehe^^ i would like to request the sweep series also know as 'wicca' by cate tiernan>.<

another fantasy story^^
Creator
3035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my bed with my...
Offline
Posted 5/22/09

_crazy_blue wrote:

hi!! it me again..hehe^^ i would like to request the sweep series also know as 'wicca' by cate tiernan>.<

another fantasy story^^


sure ^^ I'll look right away^^
Posted 5/22/09

-AceDia wrote:


_crazy_blue wrote:

hi!! it me again..hehe^^ i would like to request the sweep series also know as 'wicca' by cate tiernan>.<

another fantasy story^^


sure ^^ I'll look right away^^


thank u chilliezz^
Creator
3035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my bed with my...
Offline
Posted 5/22/09


No problem^^
Do u mind finding a new book of the day??
Posted 5/22/09

-AceDia wrote:



No problem^^
Do u mind finding a new book of the day??


not at alll^ ^ am on it!!
Posted 5/26/09
Wondrous Strange,please.
Posted 5/26/09

Imperfect_Girl wrote:

Wondrous Strange,please.


Hi^^ we already have this in the list>.< if u wanna read it pls email dia ur request and she will sent it to u though email^^..u could PM her or use this email bellow.. either way u still need to send ur email address.. the instruction are on the group page^^

here her email; [email protected]

enjoy reading^
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09

-AceDia wrote:

If you can't find a book you want, feel free
to request a book, and I will see if I can find it^^


can chu send me

Vampire Academy nd dark angel
thxs!!!
Creator
3035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my bed with my...
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
Yeah coming right up!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.