First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Full Metal Alchemist & Code geass... are their endings really that sad as most people said?
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
Idk about you guys but I totally cried for hours over those endings.
BE A LITTLE MORE SENSITIVE, GEEZ
13467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Far away from you
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
Lawls your avatar is sad.
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
I wouldn't call the end of Code Geass sad, for me it was sorta dissapointing. The show went through all that build up then BAM! It just ends suddenly. I like to see things come to a proper conclusion and I felt there were a few loose ends, to say the least. I did enjoy it, but thought the ending could've been better.
Posted 5/1/09
Hmm not really I mean they are already redoing full metal alchemist anyways and well code geass main charters die all the time, look at death note or cowboy bebop or even school days.
"Bang see ya later space cowboy"
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / cleveland
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
code geass wasnt so much a 'sad' ending as it was an 'it's about freakin time!' ending. too many new characters in the second season and not an interesting one among them. season 1 should have had one more episode and ended there. dont really remember how alchemist ended. if it didnt have such a good cast, i probably wouldnt have watched more than 2 episodes.
Posted 5/2/09
nahh CG ending is uber sucks and in FMA i prefer Maes Hughes ending
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
29447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
I wouldn't say "sad" so much as they were "touching" and "emotional" conclusions to two wonderful stories.
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

Baka-Master wrote:

Full metal alchemist, isn't sad at all, although I was sad when I saw a ton of fan girls drooling over Edward.
Just watch the Movie, and it'll give you a happy ending.

About Code Geass, to be honest, I thought it was a piece of shit.
A common guy getting some powers, some hot girls appears , robots, and that's it.

I don't understand how people can say Code Geass is good, but I can't change the population which likes this anime.
Also, there are too many people spoiling it, some goes for the you, brainless numb skull.

Thus, I never finished it, and I never will finish it.




Ed Elric is worth drooling over BAKA!! lol. (inside joke type of thing if anyone feels the need to quote me and yell at me for no reason whtasoever) Also, you're picky.





Those are two of my favorite animes and the endings were sad, but very well done. The type that makes you think. Also the beginning and middle were very good too, so overall I really liked them both from beginning to end.
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

foschizzle7 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Full metal alchemist, isn't sad at all, although I was sad when I saw a ton of fan girls drooling over Edward.
Just watch the Movie, and it'll give you a happy ending.

About Code Geass, to be honest, I thought it was a piece of shit.
A common guy getting some powers, some hot girls appears , robots, and that's it.

I don't understand how people can say Code Geass is good, but I can't change the population which likes this anime.
Also, there are too many people spoiling it, some goes for the you, brainless numb skull.

Thus, I never finished it, and I never will finish it.




Ed Elric is worth drooling over BAKA!! lol. (inside joke type of thing if anyone feels the need to quote me and yell at me for no reason whtasoever) Also, you're picky.

HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME BAKA.


It's not that I'm picky, it's just that ''some'' people have bad taste .

Then again, it's not like I care about people who can't tell which anime is actually good or bad ;D








Those are two of my favorite animes and the endings were sad, but very well done. The type that makes you think. Also the beginning and middle were very good too, so overall I really liked them both from beginning to end.


8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

Baka-Master wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Full metal alchemist, isn't sad at all, although I was sad when I saw a ton of fan girls drooling over Edward.
Just watch the Movie, and it'll give you a happy ending.

About Code Geass, to be honest, I thought it was a piece of shit.
A common guy getting some powers, some hot girls appears , robots, and that's it.

I don't understand how people can say Code Geass is good, but I can't change the population which likes this anime.
Also, there are too many people spoiling it, some goes for the you, brainless numb skull.

Thus, I never finished it, and I never will finish it.




Ed Elric is worth drooling over BAKA!! lol. (inside joke type of thing if anyone feels the need to quote me and yell at me for no reason whtasoever) Also, you're picky.

HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME BAKA.


It's not that I'm picky, it's just that ''some'' people have bad taste .

Then again, it's not like I care about people who can't tell which anime is actually good or bad ;D








Those are two of my favorite animes and the endings were sad, but very well done. The type that makes you think. Also the beginning and middle were very good too, so overall I really liked them both from beginning to end.




You are picky... end of story. :P
29447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
I would, kindly, venture to say that anyone who bashes the endings of either of these two anime, but don't have the guts to list an anime that they think had a better ending (besides Gurren Lagann), are full of ****.

I, myself, liked the endings to both FMA and Code Geass. However, I do feel that Code Geass' ending was more sad and a lot more Epic.
Posted 5/3/09

foschizzle7 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Full metal alchemist, isn't sad at all, although I was sad when I saw a ton of fan girls drooling over Edward.
Just watch the Movie, and it'll give you a happy ending.

About Code Geass, to be honest, I thought it was a piece of shit.
A common guy getting some powers, some hot girls appears , robots, and that's it.

I don't understand how people can say Code Geass is good, but I can't change the population which likes this anime.
Also, there are too many people spoiling it, some goes for the you, brainless numb skull.

Thus, I never finished it, and I never will finish it.




Ed Elric is worth drooling over BAKA!! lol. (inside joke type of thing if anyone feels the need to quote me and yell at me for no reason whtasoever) Also, you're picky.

HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME BAKA.


It's not that I'm picky, it's just that ''some'' people have bad taste .

Then again, it's not like I care about people who can't tell which anime is actually good or bad ;D








Those are two of my favorite animes and the endings were sad, but very well done. The type that makes you think. Also the beginning and middle were very good too, so overall I really liked them both from beginning to end.




You are picky... end of story. :P


~sigh~

No matter what, arguing with a woman, that's the last thing what a man can do.
Even if they're using logic, they cannot win from girls

T.T


Posted 5/3/09
well, i havent watched all of code geass yet so i cant answer that part lol

As for FMA, the movie wasnt the ending

In japan right now, "Full metal alchemist - Brotherhood" is in production. So for any of you guys that have seen the movie, the new series starts where the movie left you ;D
if u dont believe me, then check out "Neo" Uk's manga,anime and asian film magazine ;D
all the info is in there
Posted 5/3/09

bluesharingan07 wrote:

well, i havent watched all of code geass yet so i cant answer that part lol

As for FMA, the movie wasnt the ending

In japan right now, "Full metal alchemist - Brotherhood" is in production. So for any of you guys that have seen the movie, the new series starts where the movie left you ;D
if u dont believe me, then check out "Neo" Uk's manga,anime and asian film magazine ;D
all the info is in there


Not true.

It's just simply a remake, but this time, they're more following the manga.

;DD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.