First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Apply for a job?
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 6/1/09
Please help this group expand by being one of these!!

**** REMEMBER!!! I AM NOT TAKING THE CHAIRMAN YET BECAUSE I NEED TO SEE WHO ARE MOST ACTIVE!!!

7 star graphic designer- best designers not as better than chairman
(2 spots)

5 star graphic designer- good at graphics not as good as 7 star and chairman but are still great designers
(4 spots)

FORUM MAINTENANCE- takes out all unwanted forum posts that are unneeded
(1 spot)

photo organizer- organizes the photos in the right places
(3 spots)

Please if want to be one of these be ACTIVE

if you want to be a 5, 7 star mod or a chairman DO THE TEST!!!

test: use either these two pictures and use ONE picture
please make a banner/ icon/ or a avatar

pictures-
Lion
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
GINGABRED
Posted 5/3/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:

Username-IchigoGirl9876
Will you be active?:Duh!! xDD
What are you appling for?: Chairman if possible.
Why do you want to be what your job is?: I love making graphics for ppl and to see a smile on their faces. :)
Examples of your work:

Test:



accepted for 5 star mod

ummmmm i like your aviis but its really difficult to see all the characters in them. um the beams kinda annoy me because it covers the faces (sorry) maybe you can use a little less textures ok? sorry for all the corrections. one last thing: dont strech the avatars so much because it will look kinda distorded hehe ok? do your best and invite your buddies!!
Lion
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

Sugoitokidoki wrote:


IchigoGirl9876 wrote:

Username-IchigoGirl9876
Will you be active?:Duh!! xDD
What are you appling for?: Chairman if possible.
Why do you want to be what your job is?: I love making graphics for ppl and to see a smile on their faces. :)
Examples of your work:

Test:



accepted for 5 star mod

ummmmm i like your aviis but its really difficult to see all the characters in them. um the beams kinda annoy me because it covers the faces (sorry) maybe you can use a little less textures ok? sorry for all the corrections. one last thing: dont strech the avatars so much because it will look kinda distorded hehe ok? do your best and invite your buddies!!


ummm sure and okayz!
Posted 5/3/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


Sugoitokidoki wrote:


IchigoGirl9876 wrote:

Username-IchigoGirl9876
Will you be active?:Duh!! xDD
What are you appling for?: Chairman if possible.
Why do you want to be what your job is?: I love making graphics for ppl and to see a smile on their faces. :)
Examples of your work:

Test:



accepted for 5 star mod

ummmmm i like your aviis but its really difficult to see all the characters in them. um the beams kinda annoy me because it covers the faces (sorry) maybe you can use a little less textures ok? sorry for all the corrections. one last thing: dont strech the avatars so much because it will look kinda distorded hehe ok? do your best and invite your buddies!!


ummm sure and okayz!


okay
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
GINGABRED
4302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
GINGABRED
Posted 5/3/09

gtnguyen wrote:

Username- gtnguyen
Active?: Totally!
Applying For?: Forum Maintance
Why?: b/c i wanna help the group and take out boring forums!

and do i have to do the examples???


ACCEPTED!! OK your job is to take out all conversations (you noe wat im talking about right?) if you need an example pm ok?
Posted 5/3/09

AniChii wrote:


Sugoitokidoki wrote:

Please help this group expand by being one of these!!

Chairman: same responsibilities as the creator and the best designer of the group
(1 spot)

7 star graphic designer- best designers not as better than chairman
(4 spots)

5 star graphic designer- good at graphics not as good as 7 star and chairman but are still great designers
(5 spots)

FORUM MAINTENANCE- takes out all unwanted forum posts that are unneeded
(2 spots)

photo organizer- organizes the photos in the right places
(4 spots)

Please if want to be one of these be ACTIVE

test: use either these two pictures and use ONE picture
please make a banner/ icon/ or a avatar

pictures-


Username: AniChii
Will you be active?:only on weekends soowwie haitus and School
What are you appling for?: Chairman please :D
Why do you want to be what your job is?: I love making graphics . its fun to help and i just improve by making-
Examples of your work:


Test:


ok you are totally accepted!!! but i cant make anyone a chairman becuz i need to see how active is everyone ok? but i soooo love your avatars and i put you as a 7 star moderator ok?
4302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

its okays. if it was spring break or summer i would be active like crazy -stuck to the computer- thanks.
Posted 5/3/09

AniChii wrote:


its okays. if it was spring break or summer i would be active like crazy -stuck to the computer- thanks.


Your welcome!! just be very active as possible and invite your buddies!! ^^
4302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

Sugoitokidoki wrote:


AniChii wrote:


its okays. if it was spring break or summer i would be active like crazy -stuck to the computer- thanks.


Your welcome!! just be very active as possible and invite your buddies!! ^^


Im not a mod. o-o. i cant edit the photo becuz i want to change the avatar of the group.. rawr.

Edit :wait nvm. im supposed to be chairman to do that silly me
Posted 5/4/09

AniChii wrote:


Sugoitokidoki wrote:


AniChii wrote:


its okays. if it was spring break or summer i would be active like crazy -stuck to the computer- thanks.


Your welcome!! just be very active as possible and invite your buddies!! ^^


Im not a mod. o-o. i cant edit the photo becuz i want to change the avatar of the group.. rawr.

Edit :wait nvm. im supposed to be chairman to do that silly me


its ok!! ^^ but if the theme is pending rite now.. (sorry!!)
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 6/1/09
DONE BY GINGABRED

Posted 5/31/09 , edited 6/1/09
DONE BY GINGABRED
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.