First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply !!Soul Society!!
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

Moderator
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09
Byakuya: *walks near some pillars* whoever that is you can stop following me now
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ZukoFireBook wrote:

Byakuya: *walks near some pillars* whoever that is you can stop following me now


Rukia : *comes out* how did you no it nii-san??sorry..me just wanna play hide and seek....*
Moderator
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

satoko_konoe wrote:



Byakuya : ... I'm busy right now , I can't spend time on you
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ZukoFireBook wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:



Byakuya : ... I'm busy right now , I can't spend time on you

rukia : okay...*suddnely aizen appeared!!* nII_SAN THT AIZEN!!!!
Moderator
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Byakuya : that's not Aizen it's just that substitute shinigami doing a prank on you
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ZukoFireBook wrote:

Byakuya : that's not Aizen it's just that substitute shinigami doing a prank on you


rukia :ee??really???aww...thts good if he isnt here now...
Moderator
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Byakuya : I'm going to captains meeting so don't bother me
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

ZukoFireBook wrote:

Byakuya : I'm going to captains meeting so don't bother me


rukia :well...you're really annoyin nii-san...
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Renji: *shunpoes through* *thinks: Geez, why does there have to be a vice captains meeting when there's allready a captains meeting going on?* *sighs* *thinks: Chojiro gets on my nerves sometimes...* *continues on*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Renji: *shunpoes through* *thinks: Geez, why does there have to be a vice captains meeting when there's allready a captains meeting going on?* *sighs* *thinks: Chojiro gets on my nerves sometimes...* *continues on*


rukia : so defeat my nii-san then you can be captain...
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Renji: *shunpoes through* *thinks: Geez, why does there have to be a vice captains meeting when there's allready a captains meeting going on?* *sighs* *thinks: Chojiro gets on my nerves sometimes...* *continues on*


rukia : so defeat my nii-san then you can be captain...


Renji: *turns and sees you* Rukia? *sighs* If you don't remember, last time I tried that, I got my butt handed to my on a silver platter. *keeps shunpoing* I have to train more.
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Renji: *shunpoes through* *thinks: Geez, why does there have to be a vice captains meeting when there's allready a captains meeting going on?* *sighs* *thinks: Chojiro gets on my nerves sometimes...* *continues on*


rukia : so defeat my nii-san then you can be captain...


Renji: *turns and sees you* Rukia? *sighs* If you don't remember, last time I tried that, I got my butt handed to my on a silver platter. *keeps shunpoing* I have to train more.


rukia :yea i knew tht!!! but you can bankai..i cant...
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Renji: *shunpoes through* *thinks: Geez, why does there have to be a vice captains meeting when there's allready a captains meeting going on?* *sighs* *thinks: Chojiro gets on my nerves sometimes...* *continues on*


rukia : so defeat my nii-san then you can be captain...


Renji: *turns and sees you* Rukia? *sighs* If you don't remember, last time I tried that, I got my butt handed to my on a silver platter. *keeps shunpoing* I have to train more.


rukia :yea i knew tht!!! but you can bankai..i cant...


Renji: *stops and stands on a rooftop* Even in Bankai, I can't beat him. *turns to look at you* That's why I have to train more. *shunpoes off to the vice captain's meeting room*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09


rukia : i see....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.