First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request]Avii
avii requester
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09
hi can u do it 4 me ??^^ i will be happy

i'll b thankful if u do it
Posted 5/4/09

LOMY90 wrote:

hi can u do it 4 me ??^^ i will be happy

i'll b thankful if u do it


Can you tell us what u want on it~Desu?
I need more info to make it
avii requester
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:

hi can u do it 4 me ??^^ i will be happy

i'll b thankful if u do it


Can you tell us what u want on it~Desu?
I need more info to make it


yeah sure i want my name (lomy-chan) i want it in the middle plz ^^ i want it red XD
Posted 5/4/09

LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:

hi can u do it 4 me ??^^ i will be happy

i'll b thankful if u do it


Can you tell us what u want on it~Desu?
I need more info to make it


yeah sure i want my name (lomy-chan) i want it in the middle plz ^^ i want it red XD


Any Effects or sumthing else be4 i make it.
avii requester
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:

hi can u do it 4 me ??^^ i will be happy

i'll b thankful if u do it


Can you tell us what u want on it~Desu?
I need more info to make it


yeah sure i want my name (lomy-chan) i want it in the middle plz ^^ i want it red XD


Any Effects or sumthing else be4 i make it.


yeah i want this text:Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.) down ^^ plz

Posted 5/5/09

LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:

hi can u do it 4 me ??^^ i will be happy

i'll b thankful if u do it


Can you tell us what u want on it~Desu?
I need more info to make it


yeah sure i want my name (lomy-chan) i want it in the middle plz ^^ i want it red XD


Any Effects or sumthing else be4 i make it.


yeah i want this text:Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.) down ^^ plz




do you want any beam on it???
avii requester
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

BatsuTama wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:

hi can u do it 4 me ??^^ i will be happy

i'll b thankful if u do it


Can you tell us what u want on it~Desu?
I need more info to make it


yeah sure i want my name (lomy-chan) i want it in the middle plz ^^ i want it red XD


Any Effects or sumthing else be4 i make it.


yeah i want this text:Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.) down ^^ plz




do you want any beam on it???


no thanx ^^ thats it
Posted 5/5/09

LOMY90 wrote:


BatsuTama wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:

hi can u do it 4 me ??^^ i will be happy

i'll b thankful if u do it


Can you tell us what u want on it~Desu?
I need more info to make it


yeah sure i want my name (lomy-chan) i want it in the middle plz ^^ i want it red XD


Any Effects or sumthing else be4 i make it.


yeah i want this text:Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.) down ^^ plz




do you want any beam on it???


no thanx ^^ thats it


okie,I'm on it~~~~
PENDING
Posted 5/5/09

BatsuTama wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:


BatsuTama wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:


lunahope wrote:


LOMY90 wrote:

hi can u do it 4 me ??^^ i will be happy

i'll b thankful if u do it


Can you tell us what u want on it~Desu?
I need more info to make it


yeah sure i want my name (lomy-chan) i want it in the middle plz ^^ i want it red XD


Any Effects or sumthing else be4 i make it.


yeah i want this text:Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.) down ^^ plz




do you want any beam on it???


no thanx ^^ thats it


okie,I'm on it~~~~
PENDING



here you go~


sorry if its bad ><
avii requester
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
it is great than you very much
Posted 5/5/09 , edited 5/5/09
~~text : _tomboy_ and "nothing lasts forever
~~anything on your avii? ( star,heart, effect{picture effect},brushes)?: anything Cool
~~what kind of avii do you want?: anything
~~any border or effect?: anything good


PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Posted 5/5/09

_tomboy_ wrote:

~~text : _tomboy_ and "nothing lasts forever
~~anything on your avii? ( star,heart, effect{picture effect},brushes)?: anything Cool
~~what kind of avii do you want?: anything
~~any border or effect?: anything good


PLEASE AND THANK YOU


um here i m sorry the under scores is automaticaly turning to a ? so sorry but hope u like ur avii

sorry if it s bad
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09
picture:
text :Mimi
anything on your avii? ( star,heart, effect{picture effect},brushes)?:Your choice
what kind of avii do you want?:Anything is fine
any border or effect?:Anything is good
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/7/09


DONE!! =DD -bubblegum-samurai
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

Susanavy wrote:

picture:
text :Mimi
anything on your avii? ( star,heart, effect{picture effect},brushes)?:Your choice
what kind of avii do you want?:Anything is fine
any border or effect?:Anything is good


Higher quality picture please. (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.