First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Lelouch and his families home.
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Kisa then had a highy tempcher. She is realy hot she forgot to tack her medes.


Lelouch says "lets go inside"

135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Shirley was hold her and Lelouch's frist baby boy in her arms "lulu is Kisa ok?" she asked him.
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Shirley was hold her and Lelouch's frist baby boy in her arms "lulu is Kisa ok?" she asked him.




Lelouch smiles "yeah just a fever"

135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Shirley samiled at him and Kisa "Ok thats good."she said. The baby saw his father and samiled at him.
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Shirley samiled at him and Kisa "Ok thats good."she said. The baby saw his father and samiled at him.


Lelouch smiled at the baby "he looks a lot like me"

135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Shirley "Yes he does and will. Your hair and looks and my eyes. lulu go took Kisa up to her room so she can rest." she said.
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Shirley "Yes he does and will. Your hair and looks and my eyes. lulu go took Kisa up to her room so she can rest." she said.


Lulu takes her to her room and then comes back and kisses shirley

135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Shirley got up and layed there son in Lelouch's arms and sat down.
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Shirley got up and layed there son in Lelouch's arms and sat down.


Lelouch holds the baby and smiles at it

135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Shirley "Lulu your father called and said theres a dinner we have to go to tonight." she said.
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Shirley "Lulu your father called and said theres a dinner we have to go to tonight." she said.


Lelouch says "what? why?"

135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09
"Nunnoly got married to Rolo." she said.
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

"Nunnoly got married to Rolo." she said.


Lelouch sighed "who got married to who!?"

135561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
"Your little sister to the boy that calles you big brother." she said.
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

"Your little sister to the boy that calles you big brother." she said.


So my sister got married to some boy that calls me big brother? this is very confusing

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.