First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ★Forum☆Mod. Application★
Member
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/7/09
Username: hleexda
Programs Used: Photoshop 7.0
What type of graphics: avis
How often can you help out: almsot everyday
Why do you want to be a mod?: i wanna help out this group and because i enjoy making graphics
Examples:


ACCEPTED
Creator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

hleexda wrote:

Username: hleexda
Programs Used: Photoshop 7.0
What type of graphics: avis
How often can you help out: almsot everyday
Why do you want to be a mod?: i wanna help out this group and because i enjoy making graphics
Examples:


Accepted~!
Please try to be active, and share your great creations with everyone :3
And have fun <3
Member
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
thank you, i'll try to be as active as possible =]
Member
3210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09
Username: DinoWafflesSaur
Programs Used: Photoshop
What type of graphics: (Aviis, Banners, etc) all LOL o: mostly avatars and banners .
How often can you help out: Weekends? Every Day? almost everyday ? im on summer break.
Why do you want to be a mod?: I want to help bunaayy with her request :3
Examples:
stuff i made for my gaia shop x: are in thar


Approved
Creator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

DinoWafflesSaur wrote:

Username: DinoWafflesSaur
Programs Used: Photoshop
What type of graphics: (Aviis, Banners, etc) all LOL o: mostly avatars and banners .
How often can you help out: Weekends? Every Day? almost everyday ? im on summer break.
Why do you want to be a mod?: I want to help bunaayy with her request :3
Examples:
stuff i made for my gaia shop x: are in thar


Approved


Rawrrr youre on the team ;D
Posted 7/26/09 , edited 7/29/09
Username: anime-rock
Programs Used: Photoshop/Gimp
What type of graphics: (Aviis, Banners, etc) Aviss
How often can you help out: Weekends? Every Day? everyday
Why do you want to be a mod?: want 2 help out the groups w/request so group can become active more
Examples:


Moderator
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 8/1/09
Username: StarzYuri
Programs Used: Photoshop
What type of graphics: Aviis,Banners,Manga Coloring~
How often can you help out: Every Day,I guess? I'm not so sure if I can help everyday when summer break ends.
Why do you want to be a mod?: Because I want to help and also try to improve.
Examples:


Accepted
Member
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/1/09
Username: act04
Programs Used: Photoshop
What type of graphics: Avatar
How often can you help out: Almost Everyday
Why do you want to be a mod?: Because i love to be one. My other account is cutestrawberry BTW
Examples:


Accepted
Creator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

StarzYuri wrote:

Username: StarzYuri
Programs Used: Photoshop
What type of graphics: Aviis,Banners,Manga Coloring~
How often can you help out: Every Day,I guess? I'm not so sure if I can help everyday when summer break ends.
Why do you want to be a mod?: Because I want to help and also try to improve.
Examples:


Holycrap at that Soul Eater O: Sniff so pro
Uhmm accepted? :D
Good luck~
Creator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

angcutekohtalaga02 wrote:

Username: act04
Programs Used: Photoshop
What type of graphics: Avatar
How often can you help out: Almost Everyday
Why do you want to be a mod?: Because i love to be one. My other account is cutestrawberry BTW
Examples:


Wow those are so kyuuute <3
I nvr figured out how to do that with the text LOL.
Accepted?

Good luck
Moderator
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

Thanks~ Holycrap at your awesome-pro shading skills. Can I borrow them? ;D
I'll do my best~
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/22/09
Username: xJennisterx
Programs used: picnik, and alil of gimp if needed
What type of graphics: Manga coloring
How often u help out: Everyday
Why do you want to help out?: i want people to be happy for wat they reqeust
Examples:
Member
4352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/09


maybe try coloring it on multiply D:
or open a new layer under the base then set base to multiply then color on the new layers. /:
try not to color out of the lines .
/:

also your font is a bit erm not good for the second one and its brighttt .

rejected but thats my opinion x: so just wait till someone approves maybe just giving tips.(:
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

PHAMMERZ wrote:



maybe try coloring it on multiply D:
or open a new layer under the base then set base to multiply then color on the new layers. /:
try not to color out of the lines .
/:

also your font is a bit erm not good for the second one and its brighttt .

rejected but thats my opinion x: so just wait till someone approves maybe just giving tips.(:

Im only a beginner. >.<

Member
4352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/09


i was just giving you a suggestion not expecting you to be a pro or anything.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.