First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Does anyone think that people in this anime forum site are ruder than people from majority of the other anime forum site
71136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/3/09
...
Well I am sorry I am a jerk to make people comply to what I said by initiating it.
But seriously, I used a lot of forums before, be them anime, games, drama, etc.
It is my first time seeing a plain anime forum to be this chaotic...
I swear if you just go through any of the random 5 topics in this forum... You are bound to see endless pointless fights complaining about people who are stupid in their point of view and the contrary would apply back to those people who complain.
Well, I certainly understand thats what internet's for, for people who are bored and filled with pointless thoughts.
And this is why I am here too... which is good once for a while to relax your mind.
However, before I come to crunchyroll and subscribed to have privilege over instant english translation and access to the newest anime shows without the need of actually downloading it... I used to go to any sort of anime forums to download my anime and majority of the comments are more friendly like, "thx for sharing" and random harmonic discussion about anime. Of course, I have seen rude comments before as well... IT IS JUST NOT AS OFTEN AS I SEE IN THIS FORUM... I just don't understand why do those people who had bad comments have to be this rude to the thread starter or whoever that said anything they don't fancy, who were just all innocent, curious, happy to share their feelings onto the internet... and too many people in this forum just come with a "stfu", "dumbass", "this anime sucks", etc. DIfferent people have different preferences on what they watch... I most often go to chinese forums, HK forums, Taiwanese forums because I am a cantonese, and I just don't see the issue... I won't see this many comments that step onto other people's dignity... And you know what... The most polite people are the people who watch pornography amazingly... Go to one of their threads and all you will see is, "thx for sharing" and wink wink talk about how they enjoyed it... Its the same for anime forums, I mostly see things like "thx for sharing" and discussions about how they feel about an anime... I don't often see people from other anime forum sites who don't like the anime at all, but still came to the thread just to spam bad things about the anime. Most people who don't like what a thread says don't even bother to get into the thread and comment, and I would say I am one of those people who doesn't bother. But you guys are right, stick with it, its the internet, people tend to feel easier to express their narrow minded feelings in places like these.
Of course I know that, and I never minded about this rudeness issue in a lot of other forums because its rare, just not this forum... Coz I clicked into 10 threads I was interested in and all I really see are endless "stfu" "stupid" in 10 out of 10 of them... I don't even bother to click to another one and see. When I was reading those threads... I just felt bad for those people who just plainly wanted to share their feelings, regardless they are actually stupid or not...
My mom always tell me, "don't say other people are stupid unless you can prove them you are smarter, because if you say other people are stupid, you would most likely imply that back to yourself"... Thats what I do in real life whenever I don't fancy someone by proving them I am better and I think thats the right way to do it... People who comment other people as stupid, have you ever think that you might instead be the one who is stupid? People who commented anyone as stupid before in your life, have you ever think that, that person you said as stupid, might be a successful medical student, and in the contrary you might be someone who cannot get into a good university and studying crap that won't earn you much later on? The same socializing rule apply to anywhere in the society. If you want to be a better person, be more considerate. Later on in any point of your life, you might encounter the same thing what you did to other people before! Just like an anime you really like, some people would just tell you that you are stupid for liking it. Won't you feel bad? but you probably deserve it because you have done the same thing to other people before. and now you know how they feel.. don't you think every one of you should be nicer on your comments and the environment of this forum would be much more user friendly? come on this is a good site for enjoying decent quality anime with decent transfer speed (no lags), don't you guys also want the forums to be nice discussions about serious anime talks... Smart people don't go to a thread they don't like just to comment bad about it, instead they ignore the thread and comment on the ones they are interested in.
Why do I care about telling you guys all these when you are not related to me at all? because I feel bad for people who just want to share their experience about the anime they watched and I want this site to have a better atmosphere and thats my point of writing this thread.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
What?
Posted 5/2/09
Boohoo, there are rude people on the internet. Wahhh.
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
and your point is?




....who cares it's just the internet
26300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
新加坡
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
I guess so, well wat do u expect to this bunch of kids anyways. Anime is full of rude charaters for them to idolize. nyehehehe
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lost in my heart!!♥
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
haha, so true...
Posted 5/2/09

GintokiSakata wrote:

Boohoo, there are rude people on the internet. Wahhh.


wow! never knew that someone takes shit about the internet seriously
Posted 5/2/09

jhontzness wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Boohoo, there are rude people on the internet. Wahhh.


wow! never knew that someone takes shit about the internet seriously



Was my acting that good? Damn, I need an Oscar.
20827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
it's just fine .. not a big deal anyway .
Posted 5/2/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Boohoo, there are rude people on the internet. Wahhh.


wow! never knew that someone takes shit about the internet seriously



Was my acting that good? Damn, I need an Oscar.


So you are acting right now to cover your first statement which is true? Sorry but i can't distinct if it is an act or not.
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

jhontzness wrote:



Figure it out yourself.
Posted 5/2/09
it's the internet, get over it
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/2/09
Reported for being pointless/rant thread.
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
I literally see the comment get meaner and meaner by the second

who started the crunchyroll flame war
Posted 5/2/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:



Figure it out yourself.


Okayyy.... I figured out that the "Boohoo, there are rude people on the internet. Wahhh." was true and everything else were just an act. Am I right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.