First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Does anyone think that people in this anime forum site are ruder than people from majority of the other anime forum site
Posted 5/2/09

jhontzness wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:



Figure it out yourself.


Okayyy.... I figured out that the "Boohoo, there are rude people on the internet. Wahhh." was true and everything else were just an act. Am I right?



Do you want me to be the Straight Man that much? I mean, sure, I am straight sexually, but doing jokes like those... Well, that's Shinpachi's thing.
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Actually, this is forum site isn't that bad. I've seen a lot worse.
Plus, as everyone else is saying, it is the internet. It's made from porn and assholes, so you can't expect much.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09
yea it kind of gets annoying. oh well.

like those people argueing pointlessly above me.

but i know that i can't expect everyone to be nice.
Posted 5/2/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:



Figure it out yourself.


Okayyy.... I figured out that the "Boohoo, there are rude people on the internet. Wahhh." was true and everything else were just an act. Am I right?



Do you want me to be the Straight Man that much? I mean, sure, I am straight sexually, but doing jokes like those... Well, that's Shinpachi's thing.


So my guess was right? Dude this is the internet so don't take things seriously, okay? By the way, I don't know anyone named "Shinpachi"
Posted 5/2/09

jhontzness wrote:

So my guess was right? Dude this is the internet so don't take things seriously, okay?


1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
lol
Posted 5/2/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:

So my guess was right? Dude this is the internet so don't take things seriously, okay?




I know that you are just shy about your internet bully problems but there are always good people in the net.....
Posted 5/2/09
get used to it.

see? even I can be rude by the way I type..xD
Posted 5/2/09

jhontzness wrote:
I know that you are just shy about your internet bully problems but there are always good people in the net.....


Posted 5/2/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:
I know that you are just shy about your internet bully problems but there are always good people in the net.....




Should you spam this thread with Gintama pics?
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
no shut the fuck up ur a dumbass
Posted 5/2/09

jhontzness wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:
I know that you are just shy about your internet bully problems but there are always good people in the net.....




Should you spam this thread with Gintama pics?


Posted 5/2/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:
I know that you are just shy about your internet bully problems but there are always good people in the net.....




Should you spam this thread with Gintama pics?




I believe spamming is bad...
Posted 5/2/09

jhontzness wrote:
I believe spamming is bad...


Posted 5/2/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


jhontzness wrote:
I believe spamming is bad...




I can't decipher what you are trying to say with the pic, or are you saying that you are unlucky?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.