First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Hatton Vs. Pacquiao Fight
11066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / nJ
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
i so agree with you!~
Posted 5/2/09

alupihan45 wrote:


jhontzness wrote:


Move on with my life? i lol'ed
Although he trashtalked manny i do not see anything against Filipinos there. He was referring to one person only, are you blind or you forgot to wear your glasses?


*sigh* are you even watching sports. Boxing is like soccer fever in europe to our country. It's not Manny Pacquaio vs Ricky Hatton. It's east vs west. Philippines vs Britain. If you asked a british right now how they feel, they felt the lost too. If they won, they would feel the glory too.


Racism is against thread rules by the way, it is also a kind of flame-baiting. So i suggest that you choose mild words in expressing your competitive attitude.
Posted 5/2/09
manny pacquiao won in 2 rounds?
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

alupihan45 wrote:


bubblyghost wrote:

go Pacman !
glad he won.

that punch he made at hatton's jaw was amazing.
too bad it was a short match.


sports analyst predicted a quick match in the beginning. It's good also because Pacquiao would be in trouble in a long fight. If you saw Hatton's hook...damn, its scary


true i saw that
both ways, pacquiao still gets lots of money. $$$

lol...

2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

bubblyghost wrote:


alupihan45 wrote:


bubblyghost wrote:

go Pacman !
glad he won.

that punch he made at hatton's jaw was amazing.
too bad it was a short match.


sports analyst predicted a quick match in the beginning. It's good also because Pacquiao would be in trouble in a long fight. If you saw Hatton's hook...damn, its scary


true i saw that
both ways, pacquiao still gets lots of money. $$$

lol...



he'll be bringing sackS (emphasis on S) of money again for jinky (his wife) and ara mina and Rufa mae (allegedly mistress) hehe.
Posted 5/2/09

animemusicu wrote:

manny pacquiao won in 2 rounds?
%
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

animemusicu wrote:

manny pacquiao won in 2 rounds?


Yup
Posted 5/2/09
oh okay. very sorry my mistake
933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09
no no.... manny pacquiao won the match in round 2 KNOCK OUT..because when you say two rounds it sounded like he only won 2 and lost the rest
Posted 5/2/09

dustinemarlee wrote:

no no.... manny pacquiao won the match in round 2..because when you say two rounds it sounded like he only won 2 and lost the rest


wow
Posted 5/2/09

jhontzness wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

I did not even watch it.




I just watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Fast & Furious this night. I was more satisfied doing that. :P


lol you should have seen how hatton died


I'd watched it in Youtube. =]
Hatton was a stationary target, besides the free hugs he gave to Pac.

I also seen a Youtube clip where Wrinky Wright, Sugar Ray Leonard, & Lenox Lewis favored Manny Pacquiao as their fave boxer regardless of weightclasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPf0LyU9foc&feature=related
Posted 5/2/09

AHTL wrote:

No versus threads.



mini-mod to the rescue!

where's your sidekick kippu? lol j/k joke
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / AREA 11
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
At first, Hatton's fans were so energetic but when the fight started and seeing Hatton getting beat up. They could not say anything.
Posted 5/2/09
IN YOUR FACE, mayweather!!!! whahaha...I'm so glad that manny won..
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
To Ricky Hatton:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.