First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply !!6th Division Headquarters!!
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
This is sixth division. Here you can RP all you like.^^
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Renji: *shunpoes in and walks arund, looking for Byakuya* Kuchiki-taicho! You here?
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Renji: *shunpoes in and walks arund, looking for Byakuya* Kuchiki-taicho! You here?


rukia ; *comes out* HEY renji...sorry but nii-san having a meeting w/ other captain now...
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Renji: *shunpoes in and walks arund, looking for Byakuya* Kuchiki-taicho! You here?


rukia ; *comes out* HEY renji...sorry but nii-san having a meeting w/ other captain now...


Renji: *notices her* Oh, hey, Rukia-chan. *scratches his head* I forgot there was a captain's meeting.... I think there's a vice captain's meeting too.... *shrugs* Oh well. No one tells me these things anyway.... *turns to Rukia* So, what's up, Rukia-chan?
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Renji: *shunpoes in and walks arund, looking for Byakuya* Kuchiki-taicho! You here?


rukia ; *comes out* HEY renji...sorry but nii-san having a meeting w/ other captain now...


Renji: *notices her* Oh, hey, Rukia-chan. *scratches his head* I forgot there was a captain's meeting.... I think there's a vice captain's meeting too.... *shrugs* Oh well. No one tells me these things anyway.... *turns to Rukia* So, what's up, Rukia-chan?


rukia :renji..can ya stop calling me...rukia-chan?? unfortunately i'm just ordinary shinigami..*sad*
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Renji: *shunpoes in and walks arund, looking for Byakuya* Kuchiki-taicho! You here?


rukia ; *comes out* HEY renji...sorry but nii-san having a meeting w/ other captain now...


Renji: *notices her* Oh, hey, Rukia-chan. *scratches his head* I forgot there was a captain's meeting.... I think there's a vice captain's meeting too.... *shrugs* Oh well. No one tells me these things anyway.... *turns to Rukia* So, what's up, Rukia-chan?


rukia :renji..can ya stop calling me...rukia-chan?? unfortunately i'm just ordinary shinigami..*sad*


Renji: *looks at you sadly* Uh.. sure, Rukia. *puts a hand on her shoulder* I know that you're just a regular shinigami. *smiles at you* Want to go play a game?
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09


rukia :its okay renji..but i have very beautiful ZP....sure!! wht game??*smiles*
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

rukia :its okay renji..but i have very beautiful ZP....sure!! wht game??*smiles*


Renji: *smiles* Oh I don't know, maybe.... hide and seek?
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

rukia :its okay renji..but i have very beautiful ZP....sure!! wht game??*smiles*


Renji: *smiles* Oh I don't know, maybe.... hide and seek?


rukia :hey...thts my chilhood game...
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

rukia :its okay renji..but i have very beautiful ZP....sure!! wht game??*smiles*


Renji: *smiles* Oh I don't know, maybe.... hide and seek?


rukia :hey...thts my chilhood game...


Renji: *smiles* Well, what do you say? Want to play?
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09


rukia :sure,why not?? *close her eyes and start to countin* 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,...
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

rukia :sure,why not?? *close her eyes and start to countin* 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,...


renji: *smiles and shunpoes away, hiding*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

rukia :sure,why not?? *close her eyes and start to countin* 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,...


renji: *smiles and shunpoes away, hiding*


rukia :umm..can i start to seachin ya now,renji???
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

rukia :sure,why not?? *close her eyes and start to countin* 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,...


renji: *smiles and shunpoes away, hiding*


rukia :umm..can i start to seachin ya now,renji???


Renji: *grins and yells from far away* Yeah! Go ahead and get started!
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

rukia :sure,why not?? *close her eyes and start to countin* 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,...


renji: *smiles and shunpoes away, hiding*


rukia :umm..can i start to seachin ya now,renji???


Renji: *grins and yells from far away* Yeah! Go ahead and get started!


rukia :*start shunpoes and seachin renji* hmmmmmm....wht's tht??it look like renji's hair...*pulls it up*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.