First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Ever joined a big time singing contest?
Posted 5/3/09
No. I haven't.


I'm more like a group-type, where I can blend my voice with the others.
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
wow your confident,i cant even speak infront of my class of 4 years without laughing and burning at the same time dont get me started on people i dont know id probably go into cardiac arrest
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
actually, i'm about to enter one for a mother's day singing contest. XD
but it's with the whole class. not just me.
we're going to be singing jay chou's ting ma ma de hua song. (:
1481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
no i don't like people hearing me sing i'm really bad at it and really shy
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
I won American Idol once (or so I would like to think)(i seriously don't sing though)

you're using the people of Crunchyroll as a voting ploy =O
how many other forum sites have you done this on =O


anonymous_ wrote:

actually, i'm about to enter one for a mother's day singing contest. XD
but it's with the whole class. not just me.
we're going to be singing jay chou's ting ma ma de hua song. (:


how do you get a whole class to sing a Mandarin song....You couldn't even attempt that where I live because even though my school is more diverse in others in the area, we have like less then 15 chinese (most taiwanese but still same thing) (there are more asians but not chinese) and these 15 are scattered throughout freshmen to senior and I doubt any of us can sing. The only idea I can think of is that you live in an area with lots of Chinese (probably like San Fran)
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
My voice melts the hearts of people. So I rarely sing in contests, having a world full of melted hearts just isn't ideal to me.
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Nope, never joined one of those... and probably never will.



... Btw OP, I voted in that poll thingy too, so Good Luck! (;
Posted 5/3/09

kingdom93 wrote:

I won American Idol once (or so I would like to think)(i seriously don't sing though)

you're using the people of Crunchyroll as a voting ploy =O
how many other forum sites have you done this on =O


anonymous_ wrote:

actually, i'm about to enter one for a mother's day singing contest. XD
but it's with the whole class. not just me.
we're going to be singing jay chou's ting ma ma de hua song. (:


how do you get a whole class to sing a Mandarin song....You couldn't even attempt that where I live because even though my school is more diverse in others in the area, we have like less then 15 chinese (most taiwanese but still same thing) (there are more asians but not chinese) and these 15 are scattered throughout freshmen to senior and I doubt any of us can sing. The only idea I can think of is that you live in an area with lots of Chinese (probably like San Fran)


lol sorry for not being specific.
it's for this particular school i attend on saturday's.
the school teaches you how to read and write in chinese. so yeah. XD
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

Animelovexx wrote:

My voice melts the hearts of people. So I rarely sing in contests, having a world full of melted hearts just isn't ideal to me.


You're so thoughtful.
And to think my heart could have already melted by now just by hearing you sing.
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

anonymous_ wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

I won American Idol once (or so I would like to think)(i seriously don't sing though)

you're using the people of Crunchyroll as a voting ploy =O
how many other forum sites have you done this on =O


anonymous_ wrote:

actually, i'm about to enter one for a mother's day singing contest. XD
but it's with the whole class. not just me.
we're going to be singing jay chou's ting ma ma de hua song. (:


how do you get a whole class to sing a Mandarin song....You couldn't even attempt that where I live because even though my school is more diverse in others in the area, we have like less then 15 chinese (most taiwanese but still same thing) (there are more asians but not chinese) and these 15 are scattered throughout freshmen to senior and I doubt any of us can sing. The only idea I can think of is that you live in an area with lots of Chinese (probably like San Fran)


lol sorry for not being specific.
it's for this particular school i attend on saturday's.
the school teaches you how to read and write in chinese. so yeah. XD


ahh i remember when I used to go to Chinese School at a temple. It was suppose to teach me Cantonese but I quit after a year because I didn't understand anything (because my dad didn't teach me how to speak when I was born; now I learn mandarin at my high school) but we still never did anything like sing (but then again we were a bad class because like every saturday the principle would come and yell at us to find out who scratched up his car)
Posted 5/3/09
i voted for you-... and you are 1st up till bow :D!!!
i like my voice, but i sound like a rooster when i sing n_nU
lol, GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Posted 5/3/09
]



lmaoo. but the thing is, is that my school is mostly filled with little kids. XD
so it's not exactly fun. i started learning mandarin late.
your chinese school was probably funner though.
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

anonymous_ wrote:

]



lmaoo. but the thing is, is that my school is mostly filled with little kids. XD
so it's not exactly fun. i started learning mandarin late.
your chinese school was probably funner though.


least you started learning earlier then me. I started last year, and i think my tones are horrible. My school was more interesting but I wouldn't say fun because it was full of delinquents (who were like all younger then me and could speak already). I also came at a weird time of the year so I didn't really make any friends.
Posted 5/3/09

kingdom93 wrote:


anonymous_ wrote:

]



lmaoo. but the thing is, is that my school is mostly filled with little kids. XD
so it's not exactly fun. i started learning mandarin late.
your chinese school was probably funner though.


least you started learning earlier then me. I started last year, and i think my tones are horrible. My school was more interesting but I wouldn't say fun because it was full of delinquents (who were like all younger then me and could speak already). I also came at a weird time of the year so I didn't really make any friends.


lol. i actually showed up in a weird time of year too.
i joined in like march.
so my teacher is rushing me to learn the whole book before the school year ends [which is june].
it sucks.
Posted 5/3/09
no i can't sing =T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.