First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request]Banner
Posted 5/3/09
you can request banner here

these are you have to write:

~picture:
~text:
~do you want the banner move?:
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)
~do you want any effect?:

this is the example:

~picture:
~text: welcome to eguchi_tappei_lover profile
~do you want the banner move?: yes
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc) yep picture effect and ballon text
~do you want any effect?: no

this is the final



Posted 5/3/09
you can request banner here

these are you have to write:

~picture:
~text:
~do you want the banner move?:
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)
~do you want any effect?:

this is the example:

~picture:
~text: welcome to eguchi_tappei_lover profile
~do you want the banner move?: yes
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc) yep picture effect and ballon text
~do you want any effect?: yes
this is the final



Posted 5/3/09
*UPDATE:

Banner type(normal,animation)?:
avii requester
7227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / malaysia...^^
Offline
Posted 5/8/09
i want a banner..

pic:
text: welcome to fishy's profile
want the banner move: yes
anything 4 my banner: anything gud
want any effect: yes..

that's all i want.. thanx..

Posted 5/9/09
Ekh....pls wait,we still on progress~
Posted 5/10/09

BatsuTama wrote:

Ekh....pls wait,we still on progress~


i'll make her banner kurara chan ^^
Posted 5/10/09

Luvfishy wrote:

i want a banner..

pic:
text: welcome to fishy's profile
want the banner move: yes
anything 4 my banner: anything gud
want any effect: yes..

that's all i want.. thanx..




your banner is done^^

avii requester
7227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / malaysia...^^
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

eguchi_tappei_lover wrote:


Luvfishy wrote:

i want a banner..

pic:
text: welcome to fishy's profile
want the banner move: yes
anything 4 my banner: anything gud
want any effect: yes..

that's all i want.. thanx..




your banner is done^^



wow.. thanx a lot.. it's soo cute..
Posted 5/10/09

Luvfishy wrote:


eguchi_tappei_lover wrote:


Luvfishy wrote:

i want a banner..

pic:
text: welcome to fishy's profile
want the banner move: yes
anything 4 my banner: anything gud
want any effect: yes..

that's all i want.. thanx..




your banner is done^^



wow.. thanx a lot.. it's soo cute..



\hehe lol thankies
Posted 5/10/09
~picture: and pls put it together
~text:shugo chara doki rp
~do you want the banner move?:yes
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)yes
~do you want any effect?:yes
Posted 5/12/09

fujisaki_nadeshiko08 wrote:

~picture: and pls put it together
~text:shugo chara doki rp
~do you want the banner move?:yes
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)yes
~do you want any effect?:yes


plz request the same position of the pics thankiess
Posted 5/12/09 , edited 5/12/09

eguchi_tappei_lover wrote:


fujisaki_nadeshiko08 wrote:

~picture: and pls put it together
~text:shugo chara doki rp
~do you want the banner move?:yes
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)yes
~do you want any effect?:yes


plz request the same position of the pics thankiess


What do you mean with 'plz request the same position of the pics,thankiess' if u want I can combine it
Posted 5/12/09

fujisaki_nadeshiko08 wrote:

~picture: and pls put it together
~text:shugo chara doki rp
~do you want the banner move?:yes
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)yes
~do you want any effect?:yes



i'm so sorrys i cant do that lol hahah
avii requester
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
~picture:

~text: contants
~do you want the banner move?: no
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc) something cool
~do you want any effect?: no
Moderator
23651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/09 , edited 5/14/09

amuami wrote:

~picture:

~text: contants
~do you want the banner move?: no
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc) something cool
~do you want any effect?: no


DONE
-Furybaby



I hope you like it!
Pws comment!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.