First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request]Banner
avii requester
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
~picture:
~text: Heart Class
~do you want the banner move?: No
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)- Could u change the background to like stars or flowers?
~do you want any effect?: No
Moderator
23651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09

Chooba76 wrote:

~picture:
~text: Heart Class
~do you want the banner move?: No
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)- Could u change the background to like stars or flowers?
~do you want any effect?: No


mmk......its a small picture but ill
spark it up XD

DONE

-Furybaby~

If its for a group can you invite me XD?
avii requester
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
~picture:
~text: Spade Class
~do you want the banner move?:
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)- spade
~do you want any effect?: I want it sorta like my last one ^
Moderator
23651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

Chooba76 wrote:

~picture:
~text: Spade Class
~do you want the banner move?:
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)- spade
~do you want any effect?: I want it sorta like my last one ^


DONE
-Furybaby

Posted 5/18/09

furybaby wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:

~picture:
~text: Spade Class
~do you want the banner move?:
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)- spade
~do you want any effect?: I want it sorta like my last one ^


DONE
-Furybaby



Elh...would u do another one??theres one for along pending its fujisaki_nadeshiko08's request....please????I dont have time these dayss
Moderator
23651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

BatsuTama wrote:


furybaby wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:

~picture:
~text: Spade Class
~do you want the banner move?:
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)- spade
~do you want any effect?: I want it sorta like my last one ^


DONE
-Furybaby



Elh...would u do another one??theres one for along pending its fujisaki_nadeshiko08's request....please????I dont have time these dayss


ehhh i no ur busy but i cant make the text move X( and
the picture seems very confusing i ono how to blend it
Posted 5/19/09

furybaby wrote:


BatsuTama wrote:


furybaby wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:

~picture:
~text: Spade Class
~do you want the banner move?:
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)- spade
~do you want any effect?: I want it sorta like my last one ^


DONE
-Furybaby



Elh...would u do another one??theres one for along pending its fujisaki_nadeshiko08's request....please????I dont have time these dayss


ehhh i no ur busy but i cant make the text move X( and
the picture seems very confusing i ono how to blend it


lol ok,can u combine it like ur avii???and I'll do the moving text
Moderator
23651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

BatsuTama wrote:


furybaby wrote:


BatsuTama wrote:


furybaby wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:

~picture:
~text: Spade Class
~do you want the banner move?:
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc)- spade
~do you want any effect?: I want it sorta like my last one ^


DONE
-Furybaby



Elh...would u do another one??theres one for along pending its fujisaki_nadeshiko08's request....please????I dont have time these dayss


ehhh i no ur busy but i cant make the text move X( and
the picture seems very confusing i ono how to blend it


lol ok,can u combine it like ur avii???and I'll do the moving text


okies sure n ill decorate it

avii requester
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

furybaby wrote:


amuami wrote:

~picture:

~text: contants
~do you want the banner move?: no
~any thing for your banner?:(heart,star,etc) something cool
~do you want any effect?: no


DONE
-Furybaby



I hope you like it!
Pws comment!


wow thks !! it will do great for my project ! ^_^
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/20/09
Text:
Come Again
Updates/Announcements
Featured Anime
Featured Manga
Couple of the Week
Contests
About Us
Staff
Theme

Size: w/e fits

Style: anything floral like a spring theme

Animations: nope

Extra: nope but these are 9 seperate banners

Maker: anyone will do

Pic:
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/20/09

storyteller123 wrote:

Text:
Come Again
Updates/Announcements
Featured Anime
Featured Manga
Couple of the Week
Contests
About Us
Staff
Theme

Size: w/e fits

Style: anything floral like a spring theme

Animations: nope

Extra: nope but these are 9 seperate banners

Maker: anyone will do

Pic:


your banner is done...you can take it on the album~~
Posted 5/20/09

BatsuTama wrote:


storyteller123 wrote:

Text:
Come Again
Updates/Announcements
Featured Anime
Featured Manga
Couple of the Week
Contests
About Us
Staff
Theme

Size: w/e fits

Style: anything floral like a spring theme

Animations: nope

Extra: nope but these are 9 seperate banners

Maker: anyone will do

Pic:


your banner is done...you can take it on the album~~


thnxs there for a group im making and im stilll learning how to use GIMP
avii requester
7227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / malaysia...^^
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
picture:

text: welcome to fishy's profile..
do you want the banner move: yes
any thing for your banner?: something good
do you want any effect?: yes..
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/18/09

Luvfishy wrote:

picture:

text: welcome to fishy's profile..
do you want the banner move: yes
any thing for your banner?: something good
do you want any effect?: yes..


DONE! jyasumin-chan
here yuu gooo ,
avii requester
12558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eαrth
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/1/09
Text: About Us
Members of the Month
Come again & remember to invite friends!

banner to move: NO
extras?: what ever fits ^^ && they should be 3 different banners plz~

pic:

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.