First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply (RPG) Tokyo !
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
Luka : *Walks around alone* Hmm... Where should i go now??
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Luka : *Walks around alone* Hmm... Where should i go now??


Rin: ONEEEE-CHANNNN!!!
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Luka : *Walks around alone* Hmm... Where should i go now??


Rin: ONEEEE-CHANNNN!!!


Luka : Oh... Hello Rin-chan!!! *Waves hand*
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

KurosuX wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:



Rin: ONEE-CHANN!!! (Rin addresses Haku(17) && Miku(16) as Onee-chan, Because she(14) && Len(14) is the Youngest Vocaloid)





xOAsumiOx wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Rin: ONEE-CHANN!!! (Rin addresses Haku(17) && Miku(16) as Onee-chan, Because she(14) && Len(14) is the Youngest Vocaloid)


Miku: *waves to Rin*


Haku: *sighs* Hello, Rin.


Rin: I am~~~~ HUNGRY !!!!
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Luka : *Walks around alone* Hmm... Where should i go now??


Rin: ONEEEE-CHANNNN!!!


Luka : Oh... Hello Rin-chan!!! *Waves hand*


Rin: Luka Luka!!! Lets go Eat!!!
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Luka : *Walks around alone* Hmm... Where should i go now??


Rin: ONEEEE-CHANNNN!!!


Luka : Oh... Hello Rin-chan!!! *Waves hand*


Rin: Luka Luka!!! Lets go Eat!!!


Luka : Yeah... good idea... i'm hungry now!!!
Posted 5/4/09


Haku: Ah man...there's so many people here. * * Well, yea sure. Where do you want to eat?
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

KurosuX wrote:



Haku: Ah man...there's so many people here. * * Well, yea sure. Where do you want to eat?


Luka : Hmm... do ya know the good restaurant in here??
Posted 5/4/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Luka : Hmm... do ya know the good restaurant in here??


Haku: I think there's...a noddle shop around here somewhere. It depends on what you want to eat.
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

KurosuX wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Luka : Hmm... do ya know the good restaurant in here??


Haku: I think there's...a noddle shop around here somewhere. It depends on what you want to eat.


Luka : I can eat anything now... i'm really hungry tho.. But... hbu Rin-chan??? *Looks at Rin*
Posted 5/4/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


Luka : I can eat anything now... i'm really hungry tho.. But... hbu Rin-chan??? *Looks at Rin*


Haku: Yea, where do you want to go, Rin?
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Luka : *Walks around alone* Hmm... Where should i go now??


Rin: ONEEEE-CHANNNN!!!


Luka : Oh... Hello Rin-chan!!! *Waves hand*


Rin: Luka Luka!!! Lets go Eat!!!


Luka : Yeah... good idea... i'm hungry now!!!


Rin: YATTA!!!
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

KurosuX wrote:



Haku: Ah man...there's so many people here. * * Well, yea sure. Where do you want to eat?


Rin: Orange!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/4/09

th-Muffin wrote:


KurosuX wrote:

Haku: Ah man...there's so many people here. * * Well, yea sure. Where do you want to eat?


Rin: Orange!!!!!!!!


Haku:... then why don't we just go to the fruits stall over there? *points to market* Ruka, any suggestions?
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Luka : *Walks around alone* Hmm... Where should i go now??


Rin: ONEEEE-CHANNNN!!!


Luka : Oh... Hello Rin-chan!!! *Waves hand*


Rin: Luka Luka!!! Lets go Eat!!!


Luka : Yeah... good idea... i'm hungry now!!!


Rin: YATTA!!!


Luka : Hmm... K then... let's go to the market... ya want to eat "ORANGE" right?!?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.