First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Moderator Application Season 4
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
Reject.

Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
Reject.

Penguin
4352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
so harsh boss ;D
Penguin
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

yukiritsuka wrote:

Reject.



okay thnx for telling me!
Penguin
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
Name/Nickname: Cecilia x)

Fave fonts: windsong <3

What program/s you use: Gimp, occasionally photoshop cs4 (i usually only use it for the text)

How often can you help: whenever help is needed :D

Challenge: Avatars

ah, sorry my works are so simple D: constructive criticizing, please x)
Posted 9/6/09

Aria_Kagami wrote:

Name/Nickname: Cecilia x)

Fave fonts: windsong <3

What program/s you use: Gimp, occasionally photoshop cs4 (i usually only use it for the text)

How often can you help: whenever help is needed :D

Challenge: Avatars

ah, sorry my works are so simple D: constructive criticizing, please x)


i like ur banners but idk about ur avatars...
Penguin
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:

Name/Nickname: Cecilia x)

Fave fonts: windsong <3

What program/s you use: Gimp, occasionally photoshop cs4 (i usually only use it for the text)

How often can you help: whenever help is needed :D

Challenge: Avatars

ah, sorry my works are so simple D: constructive criticizing, please x)


i like ur banners but idk about ur avatars...


thanks! yeah, i had some trouble with the pictures ):
would you like me to show you more of my aviis?
Posted 9/6/09

Aria_Kagami wrote:


athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:

Name/Nickname: Cecilia x)

Fave fonts: windsong <3

What program/s you use: Gimp, occasionally photoshop cs4 (i usually only use it for the text)

How often can you help: whenever help is needed :D

Challenge: Avatars

ah, sorry my works are so simple D: constructive criticizing, please x)


i like ur banners but idk about ur avatars...


thanks! yeah, i had some trouble with the pictures ):
would you like me to show you more of my aviis?


sure!
Penguin
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:


athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:

Name/Nickname: Cecilia x)

Fave fonts: windsong <3

What program/s you use: Gimp, occasionally photoshop cs4 (i usually only use it for the text)

How often can you help: whenever help is needed :D

Challenge: Avatars

ah, sorry my works are so simple D: constructive criticizing, please x)


i like ur banners but idk about ur avatars...


thanks! yeah, i had some trouble with the pictures ):
would you like me to show you more of my aviis?


sure!



lol okay! here:

these are some of my recent ones, i tried to put a variety D: sorry they vary in size so much!
Posted 9/6/09

Aria_Kagami wrote:


athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:


athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:

Name/Nickname: Cecilia x)

Fave fonts: windsong <3

What program/s you use: Gimp, occasionally photoshop cs4 (i usually only use it for the text)

How often can you help: whenever help is needed :D

Challenge: Avatars

ah, sorry my works are so simple D: constructive criticizing, please x)


i like ur banners but idk about ur avatars...


thanks! yeah, i had some trouble with the pictures ):
would you like me to show you more of my aviis?


sure!



lol okay! here:

these are some of my recent ones, i tried to put a variety D: sorry they vary in size so much!


1 n 6 r love
but i think u still need to improve
especially with de text
Penguin
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:


athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:


athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:

Name/Nickname: Cecilia x)

Fave fonts: windsong <3

What program/s you use: Gimp, occasionally photoshop cs4 (i usually only use it for the text)

How often can you help: whenever help is needed :D

Challenge: Avatars

ah, sorry my works are so simple D: constructive criticizing, please x)


i like ur banners but idk about ur avatars...


thanks! yeah, i had some trouble with the pictures ):
would you like me to show you more of my aviis?


sure!



lol okay! here:

these are some of my recent ones, i tried to put a variety D: sorry they vary in size so much!


1 n 6 r love
but i think u still need to improve
especially with de text


lol thank you:)
yeah, i've been told that, as a matter of fact, i'm downloading new font right now xD
Posted 9/6/09

Aria_Kagami wrote:


athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:


athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:


athena8D wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:

Name/Nickname: Cecilia x)

Fave fonts: windsong <3

What program/s you use: Gimp, occasionally photoshop cs4 (i usually only use it for the text)

How often can you help: whenever help is needed :D

Challenge: Avatars

ah, sorry my works are so simple D: constructive criticizing, please x)


i like ur banners but idk about ur avatars...


thanks! yeah, i had some trouble with the pictures ):
would you like me to show you more of my aviis?


sure!



lol okay! here:

these are some of my recent ones, i tried to put a variety D: sorry they vary in size so much!


1 n 6 r love
but i think u still need to improve
especially with de text


lol thank you:)
yeah, i've been told that, as a matter of fact, i'm downloading new font right now xD


lol. ya welcome. i see 8D
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/21/09
Name/Nickname: Leina , Lei

Fave fonts: i have alot

What program/s you use: Gimp 2.6.

How often can you help: everyday but not when i am on a vacation to travel

Challenge: 3 Avatar


Penguin
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 9/27/09 , edited 9/30/09
lol..i hope you guys wouldn't mind me applying..again..after i've been kicked as a mod.. haha.. xD sorry..

Name/Nickname: sheilapotz019 ..shie

Fave fonts: jane austen..violation..etc..

What program/s you use: photoshop cs3..

How often can you help: somedays in weekdays.. and.. the whole weekends.. :D

Challenge: Choose a challenge to accomplish. Only use the stock photos provided. :]

note: i dunno why the pics that i uploaded gets..distorted??..errr..kinda blurry.. >.<
4 avatars..
Posted 9/27/09

Name/Nickname: pokefanatic1234

Fave fonts: Hand Of Sean,King Cool KC,mr. and mrs. popscicle,new romantics,sterofidelic,tweedy erc 01, Violation, Be Safe, yummah srawberriez, etc. :3

What program/s you use: Photoshop CS2 or 7

How often can you help: whenever I can! ^_^

Challenge: Choose a challenge to accomplish. Only use the stock photos provided. :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.