First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How Come Guys Can't Say Other Guys Look Good?
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Sigh.... I've been on this criteria before. When I was 4 years old throught 12 years old mom cross dress me as a female (WTF?), because I was born with a tiny penis and a vagina soon my vagina shrunk and my penis grew ( ).My vagina was just a small slice I wasn't born with reproductive system male system only I was just born with a slice that looks like a vagina.Doctors said they I was the "special" kid to be born heterosexuall.
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
A guy commenting on how another guy is hot, sexy, handsome, cute.. and the like, suggests that their gay, simple. Unless that other guy is a friend that your just messing with.

It's just the common male's mentality I suppose, like if you say to a guy that he put on weight, he won't give a shit, say that to a girl and you better be ready to duck.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/3/09

addicted_to_movies wrote:

HOW COME GUYS CAN'T SAY OTHER GUYS LOOK GOOD, AS IN HOTT, OR SEXY. GIRLS DO SO, AND THEY DON'T REALLY GET THE TREATMENT A GUY DOES. SO WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? I'M NOT A GUY, BUT I WONDER. AND IT GOES FOR STUFF LIKE, GIRLS CAN WEAR GUY CLOTHES, BUT GUYS CAN'T WEAR GIRL CLOTHES. IT'S OKAY FOR GIRLS TO BECOME A NURSE OR SOMETHING, BUT GUYS CAN'T OR ELSE THEY'D BE GAY OR SOMETHING.
SO BASICALLY I'M SAYING, WHY IS IT OKAY FOR GUYS TO DO SOMETHING, AND NOT GIRLS? WHY IS IT OKAY FOR GIRLS TO DO SOMETHING, AND NOT GUYS?


34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
they dont want the last spec of manliness ruined by one comment
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

addicted_to_movies wrote:

HOW COME GUYS CAN'T SAY OTHER GUYS LOOK GOOD, AS IN HOTT, OR SEXY. GIRLS DO SO, AND THEY DON'T REALLY GET THE TREATMENT A GUY DOES. SO WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? I'M NOT A GUY, BUT I WONDER. AND IT GOES FOR STUFF LIKE, GIRLS CAN WEAR GUY CLOTHES, BUT GUYS CAN'T WEAR GIRL CLOTHES. IT'S OKAY FOR GIRLS TO BECOME A NURSE OR SOMETHING, BUT GUYS CAN'T OR ELSE THEY'D BE GAY OR SOMETHING.
SO BASICALLY I'M SAYING, WHY IS IT OKAY FOR GUYS TO DO SOMETHING, AND NOT GIRLS? WHY IS IT OKAY FOR GIRLS TO DO SOMETHING, AND NOT GUYS?


Why do you use cap locks?

Only Kids and old people type with them.
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
There's rules to this.

#1 - You must say "No Homo" before speaking.
#2 - You must let your friends know in advance (Preferably when speaking in a group while drinking/high) that you're perfectly fine with your sexuality to say another guy is handsome.
#3 - You must have had a girlfriend.
#4 - You must own at least 1 porno.
#5 - You must have had sex with 1 girl.

Then you can say "Wow, no homo, seriously, that guy is good looking."

Of course you'll get the typical *silence / stare* proceeded by *laughter* "LOL WHAT THE FUCK MAN? ARE YOU FUCKING GAY? HEY ONE SECOND LOL, LET ME SEE IF YOU GREW A VAGINA IN THE LAST 2 SECONDS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT." This is usually how it goes where i'm from, and i could say a guy's handsome without caring. I guess most guys just don't like being called "gay" or are afraid of what others think of them, thus the mighty "my penis is larger than yours" shit.
Posted 5/3/09
Guys are insecure about themself and how manly they appear as well as how un-gay they are. Admitting that another man is attractive might have other guys think they are gay, and you don't wonna be gay!
Posted 5/3/09

snuckles108 wrote:

Sigh.... I've been on this criteria before. When I was 4 years old throught 12 years old mom cross dress me as a female (WTF?), because I was born with a tiny penis and a vagina soon my vagina shrunk and my penis grew ( ).My vagina was just a small slice I wasn't born with reproductive system male system only I was just born with a slice that looks like a vagina.Doctors said they I was the "special" kid to be born heterosexuall.


....so you're a hermaphrodite?
Posted 5/3/09
>_> I don't really care...but I like my men manly which of course doesn't imply that a guy wearing a sexy pink tutu is..unmanly..hmmmm I'd still tap that =3
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

addicted_to_movies wrote:

HOW COME GUYS CAN'T SAY OTHER GUYS LOOK GOOD, AS IN HOTT, OR SEXY. GIRLS DO SO, AND THEY DON'T REALLY GET THE TREATMENT A GUY DOES. SO WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? I'M NOT A GUY, BUT I WONDER. AND IT GOES FOR STUFF LIKE, GIRLS CAN WEAR GUY CLOTHES, BUT GUYS CAN'T WEAR GIRL CLOTHES. IT'S OKAY FOR GIRLS TO BECOME A NURSE OR SOMETHING, BUT GUYS CAN'T OR ELSE THEY'D BE GAY OR SOMETHING.
SO BASICALLY I'M SAYING, WHY IS IT OKAY FOR GUYS TO DO SOMETHING, AND NOT GIRLS? WHY IS IT OKAY FOR GIRLS TO DO SOMETHING, AND NOT GUYS?


Why can't people learn how to not use caps lock?
And more on the topic, if I want to compliment a fine gentlemen on his outward appearence, I would prefer more masculine adjectives, such as "You look awesome, dude!" or "Man, that get-up's badass."
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
i know a guy who comments on mens looks he has no problem with it at all,he said its because hes comfertable with his sexuality and all so i dunno i guess it just make some guys feel less masculine or something
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
I put on my robe and wizard hat
Posted 5/3/09

manzi wrote:
... pin him to the wall & prison rape the guy.


lol. Do you have enough strength to do that?
16233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of my liking...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

JacopeX wrote:


addicted_to_movies wrote:

HOW COME GUYS CAN'T SAY OTHER GUYS LOOK GOOD, AS IN HOTT, OR SEXY. GIRLS DO SO, AND THEY DON'T REALLY GET THE TREATMENT A GUY DOES. SO WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? I'M NOT A GUY, BUT I WONDER. AND IT GOES FOR STUFF LIKE, GIRLS CAN WEAR GUY CLOTHES, BUT GUYS CAN'T WEAR GIRL CLOTHES. IT'S OKAY FOR GIRLS TO BECOME A NURSE OR SOMETHING, BUT GUYS CAN'T OR ELSE THEY'D BE GAY OR SOMETHING.
SO BASICALLY I'M SAYING, WHY IS IT OKAY FOR GUYS TO DO SOMETHING, AND NOT GIRLS? WHY IS IT OKAY FOR GIRLS TO DO SOMETHING, AND NOT GUYS?


Why do you use cap locks?

Only Kids and old people type with them.


YEAH, I'M A TOTAL KID
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

Sigh.... I've been on this criteria before. When I was 4 years old throught 12 years old mom cross dress me as a female (WTF?), because I was born with a tiny penis and a vagina soon my vagina shrunk and my penis grew ( ).My vagina was just a small slice I wasn't born with reproductive system male system only I was just born with a slice that looks like a vagina.Doctors said they I was the "special" kid to be born heterosexuall.


....so you're a hermaphrodite?


Not really I was just born with vagina a small penis. My doctor said that I was very special to be born with a vagina because it never happen before. He told my mother that let me become a girl until age 12 because that is when all my female hormones dissappear my vagina was sewed because there is no female reproductive system found only my male system. My penis grew an inch after the surgery.

Not a hermaprodite it's just part of my mother genes a bad one my cousin has one and my uncle has one eveybody on my mother side of the family has the same case.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.