First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How Come Guys Can't Say Other Guys Look Good?
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
I don't have a problem saying it and I'm straight.
I would say if a guy looks good, but I wouldn't say that he is hot unless I'm joking.
Posted 5/3/09

snuckles108 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

Sigh.... I've been on this criteria before. When I was 4 years old throught 12 years old mom cross dress me as a female (WTF?), because I was born with a tiny penis and a vagina soon my vagina shrunk and my penis grew ( ).My vagina was just a small slice I wasn't born with reproductive system male system only I was just born with a slice that looks like a vagina.Doctors said they I was the "special" kid to be born heterosexuall.


....so you're a hermaphrodite?


Not really I was just born with vagina a small penis. My doctor said that I was very special to be born with a vagina because it never happen before. He told my mother that let me become a girl until age 12 because that is when all my female hormones dissappear my vagina was sewed because there is no use for it my penis grew at age 12 so there is no use to head the girls restroom.


wait what?

If you were born with both female and male genitals, that means that you're a hermaphrodite. I don't see how you can be anything else.
Posted 5/3/09
i ask that question everyday
Posted 5/3/09
its just kinda weird. Human nature we are all fucktards xD but i feel awkward sayin stuff like "oh that dude from gazette is so smexy" or when a guy friend asks if his hair looks ok when his gf approaches i just stand there thinking "well what the hell do u want me to say?.." so i just say yehh sure. I guess its cute for girls to do it but since guys are suppose to be all "manly" it just seems gay when we do it >_>
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

Sigh.... I've been on this criteria before. When I was 4 years old throught 12 years old mom cross dress me as a female (WTF?), because I was born with a tiny penis and a vagina soon my vagina shrunk and my penis grew ( ).My vagina was just a small slice I wasn't born with reproductive system male system only I was just born with a slice that looks like a vagina.Doctors said they I was the "special" kid to be born heterosexuall.


....so you're a hermaphrodite?


Not really I was just born with vagina a small penis. My doctor said that I was very special to be born with a vagina because it never happen before. He told my mother that let me become a girl until age 12 because that is when all my female hormones dissappear my vagina was sewed because there is no use for it my penis grew at age 12 so there is no use to head the girls restroom.


wait what?

If you were born with both female and male genitals, that means that you're a hermaphrodite. I don't see how you can be anything else.


Okay fine it's hermaprodite.Happy? but I was really born with a vagina no female system just the male system and a very small penis.
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
"Okay fine it's hermaprodite.Happy? but I was really born with a vagina no female system just the male system and a very small penis." - snuckles108

So, do you see yourself as male or female?

Posted 5/3/09

magribe12 wrote:

i ask that question everyday


Time to come up with a different question then.
Posted 5/3/09

snuckles108 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

Sigh.... I've been on this criteria before. When I was 4 years old throught 12 years old mom cross dress me as a female (WTF?), because I was born with a tiny penis and a vagina soon my vagina shrunk and my penis grew ( ).My vagina was just a small slice I wasn't born with reproductive system male system only I was just born with a slice that looks like a vagina.Doctors said they I was the "special" kid to be born heterosexuall.


....so you're a hermaphrodite?


Not really I was just born with vagina a small penis. My doctor said that I was very special to be born with a vagina because it never happen before. He told my mother that let me become a girl until age 12 because that is when all my female hormones dissappear my vagina was sewed because there is no use for it my penis grew at age 12 so there is no use to head the girls restroom.


wait what?

If you were born with both female and male genitals, that means that you're a hermaphrodite. I don't see how you can be anything else.


Okay fine it's hermaprodite.Happy? but I was really born with a vagina no female system just the male system and a very small penis.

Hmmm...
WellHungStallion has just used his common sense and decided to take a screenshot of this revelation.
Posted 5/3/09

ShroomInferno wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

i ask that question everyday


Time to come up with a different question then.


haha yea tomorrow im to lazy right now
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
they have a right too, but then they'd also be labeled by society as "GAYS".
Posted 5/3/09
i guess it's fear of being called a homo =T
1481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
because of what society deems acceptable. its not right but thats just how it works generaly
Posted 5/3/09
They can, every gender can do what they want to do.

It's just a manly pride.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

TelevisionPotato wrote:

"Okay fine it's hermaprodite.Happy? but I was really born with a vagina no female system just the male system and a very small penis." - snuckles108

So, do you see yourself as male or female?



Male my vagina was sewed shut and all my female hormones are gone at age 12 I'm now a male.
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

snuckles108 wrote:


TelevisionPotato wrote:

"Okay fine it's hermaprodite.Happy? but I was really born with a vagina no female system just the male system and a very small penis." - snuckles108

So, do you see yourself as male or female?



Male my vagina was sewed shut and all my female hormones are gone at age 12 I'm now a male.


You seem to be very outward with being a hermaphrodite.
Do you not mind telling this to complete strangers?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.