First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How Come Guys Can't Say Other Guys Look Good?
4945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / France
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Simple, Straight guys won't say other guy looks good because they think it's gay :)
And since I don't give a damn, I say everything male or female
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
ROLF Homophobia.
Posted 5/4/09
I asked one of my friends that and he said he didn't want to be mistaken as gay or something..Basically he meant that if he says that certain guy is handsome he'll automatically be misunderstood and will be called the guy's most dreaded word "gay".
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
I can call a man many things, I can call him dude and bro, or man, or sir
I can say he looks good, or sharp or handsome
but I can't say he looks sexy or hot simply because
in order to say that I have to mean it, and to mean it I have to believe it
and since I don't find men sexually attractive I cannot, in honesty, say it
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


manzi wrote:
... pin him to the wall & prison rape the guy.


lol. Do you have enough strength to do that?


you dare mock my ambidexterous wanking arms..?
46671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / demon world/spiri...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
maybe they wud kinda feel insecure??
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
PICTURE THIS.
guy 1: wow that guy looks hot, i love his belt.
guy 2: wtf.

see? but personally, i think it's the stereotypes that are refusing to comment on other guy's looks. i mean, you say or compliment another guy because you like how he looks, his shirt, jeans, sneakers, hat or whatever. on the contrary, you'll be called gay if you say he's handsome or that guy is very hot i like him. you're saying that because you like the guy not what the guy is wearing.

me, i'm complimenting my friends on how they look and not on them of course. it's very okay.
Posted 5/4/09
ah...I know someone who's straight and comments on guys' looks...but it sounds okay. LOL.
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
Because in their point of view no one else looks better than them XD. ROFL. im kidding.
Hmmm probably because its not "manly".
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK, England
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09
its down 2 r patriotic society but its changing
personally people who think that should get over themselves
everyones 2 focused on keeping up an image and it might not reflect what they actually think
stereotyping anyone!
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
We can say that other guys are good-looking. I say it about my friends all the time when I talk about them with strangers and stuff.
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09
First of all, that's probably just a generalization. And those are rude so, if I were you (the creator,) I would usually try and avoid making threads about those generalizations.

But I have noticed that in a lot of guys and it is a little annoying IMO. I don't know why it's done and it's quite possibly something I just don't understand as a member of the opposite gender. I only know that I can respect beautiful women and compliment them freely without the fear that doing so might make me gay. There's no romantic connection there; I just appreciate beautiful women and think that they're great to look at.

I have asked my guys if they think so-and-so is good looking and they would reply, "I don't know! I'm not gay!" I never told them they were. You know if a person is good looking or not despite which gender group you are a part of. And I feel that it is terribly immature when a guy cannot be honest about it. I personally won't think you're gay if you answer "Yes, he is good looking." And apparently there are others who feel this way, too.

However, if you start off the conversation with "Wow, that guy is really good looking. I wonder where he got his shoes from" and you insist that you're a heterosexual at the same time, I might start to question things a little. But you might just have my mind to thank for that.
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / GTA
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
they don't want to be considered gay
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
I comment on attractive men all the time =/ What's wrong with thinking that someone is good looking? I don't see how people think it's gay to comment on the looks of another man.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

TelevisionPotato wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


TelevisionPotato wrote:

"Okay fine it's hermaprodite.Happy? but I was really born with a vagina no female system just the male system and a very small penis." - snuckles108

So, do you see yourself as male or female?



Male my vagina was sewed shut and all my female hormones are gone at age 12 I'm now a male.


You seem to be very outward with being a hermaphrodite.
Do you not mind telling this to complete strangers?



In the internet I'm anonymous my personal secret is safe. Do you know all about Snuckles108 and his vagina problem?
I don't mind telling a complete stranger about my male and female genitals in the internet.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.