First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Love and hate -10 controversial anime bishoujos...
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

magicuser360 wrote:


lilacblue wrote:



I agree.That's why I rarely find Shoujo manga that appeals to me.I personally hate Fushigi Yugi for quite a few reasons...But the constant 'Miakaaaa' 'Tamahomeeee' is SO HORRIBLE.
I love Shuurei,Riza,Rukia,and Haruhi...But I loathe Sakura.
One of the few whiny characters I really do love though is Usagi from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.I know she contradicts a lot of the things I've said,but I still can't help but love her lol XD


It seems like a lot of ppl hate Sakura. xD lol. Yeah I get what you mean abt Usagi. There are some heroines that pull it off. For example, although I usually hate stupid, boy crazy heroines, I really loved Kotoko from Itazura na Kiss..she's so stubborn and silly but I like her very much.


It's weird how some anime characters can pull off the 'typical Shoujo girl' and still get people to like them while others can't lol.Hahah yay! I finally found a person who can understand me XD


i like those realistic girls -are u familer with any of the girls on the list ?
Posted 5/8/09

foxy12 wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


lilacblue wrote:



I agree.That's why I rarely find Shoujo manga that appeals to me.I personally hate Fushigi Yugi for quite a few reasons...But the constant 'Miakaaaa' 'Tamahomeeee' is SO HORRIBLE.
I love Shuurei,Riza,Rukia,and Haruhi...But I loathe Sakura.
One of the few whiny characters I really do love though is Usagi from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.I know she contradicts a lot of the things I've said,but I still can't help but love her lol XD


It seems like a lot of ppl hate Sakura. xD lol. Yeah I get what you mean abt Usagi. There are some heroines that pull it off. For example, although I usually hate stupid, boy crazy heroines, I really loved Kotoko from Itazura na Kiss..she's so stubborn and silly but I like her very much.


It's weird how some anime characters can pull off the 'typical Shoujo girl' and still get people to like them while others can't lol.Hahah yay! I finally found a person who can understand me XD


i like those realistic girls -are u familer with any of the girls on the list ?


Familiar with the girls on what list?
All the ones I've mentioned up above I know very well thank you very much.
D:<
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

magicuser360 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


lilacblue wrote:



I agree.That's why I rarely find Shoujo manga that appeals to me.I personally hate Fushigi Yugi for quite a few reasons...But the constant 'Miakaaaa' 'Tamahomeeee' is SO HORRIBLE.
I love Shuurei,Riza,Rukia,and Haruhi...But I loathe Sakura.
One of the few whiny characters I really do love though is Usagi from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.I know she contradicts a lot of the things I've said,but I still can't help but love her lol XD


It seems like a lot of ppl hate Sakura. xD lol. Yeah I get what you mean abt Usagi. There are some heroines that pull it off. For example, although I usually hate stupid, boy crazy heroines, I really loved Kotoko from Itazura na Kiss..she's so stubborn and silly but I like her very much.


It's weird how some anime characters can pull off the 'typical Shoujo girl' and still get people to like them while others can't lol.Hahah yay! I finally found a person who can understand me XD


i like those realistic girls -are u familer with any of the girls on the list ?


Familiar with the girls on what list?
All the ones I've mentioned up above I know very well thank you very much.
D:<


i'm very sorry -didn't mean to upset u
anyway,why do u think lots of ppl hate sakura so much ?
10156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/09 , edited 5/8/09

foxy12 wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


foxy12 wrote:



oh and i also like miaka as well and i agree 100% with u -she is a sweet girl and why do u hate kairi -she 's sweeta and i agree with u -i like realistic characters that make mistakes ...
what do u think of the list on page 1 ?


Kairi gets on my nerves becasue she has no point. She's a last minute character because Disney felt Riku and Sora were too suggestive, which is why she is unconscious the entire first game. Besides that i just can't stand the damsel ins distress.


i don't know -she hasn't done anything wrong but i have no hate towards her either -did u finish reading the characters on page 1 ?


Yeah I read it. Why? It's not really that I HATE Kairi, I really just don't like her, something about her irritates me. Maybe because I'm a RxS fan though.


oh ,though sora loves kairi right --riku is his other haif right ? -yeah -btw -has it been made into an anime or a movie yet ? and a bout the characters i posted on page 1 -do u think they deserve hate or love ?

No mew, even my ex boyfriend realizes Sora loves Riku, it's fact, accept it mew xD
I don't hate Kairi so much as feel bad for her. She has no real purpose in the Kingdom Hearts Universe mew and she's just a stereotypical damsel in distress and those I really hate mew >< I mean come ON why cant they ever show the girls fighting back, jeez not all of us would just sit there and get captured ><
*grumble* stupid patriarchial creators mew >< *grumble*
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

kittygurl5 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


foxy12 wrote:



oh and i also like miaka as well and i agree 100% with u -she is a sweet girl and why do u hate kairi -she 's sweeta and i agree with u -i like realistic characters that make mistakes ...
what do u think of the list on page 1 ?


Kairi gets on my nerves becasue she has no point. She's a last minute character because Disney felt Riku and Sora were too suggestive, which is why she is unconscious the entire first game. Besides that i just can't stand the damsel ins distress.


i don't know -she hasn't done anything wrong but i have no hate towards her either -did u finish reading the characters on page 1 ?


Yeah I read it. Why? It's not really that I HATE Kairi, I really just don't like her, something about her irritates me. Maybe because I'm a RxS fan though.


oh ,though sora loves kairi right --riku is his other haif right ? -yeah -btw -has it been made into an anime or a movie yet ? and a bout the characters i posted on page 1 -do u think they deserve hate or love ?

No mew, even my ex boyfriend realizes Sora loves Riku, it's fact, accept it mew xD
I don't hate Kairi so much as feel bad for her. She has no real purpose in the Kingdom Hearts Universe mew and she's just a stereotypical damsel in distress and those I really hate mew >< I mean come ON why cant they ever show the girls fighting back, jeez not all of us would just sit there and get captured ><
*grumble* stupid patriarchial creators mew >< *grumble*


to me kiri is ur normal/sweet/angel character like nagisa in clannad or hurui in OHSHC -i like those realistic type of girls like sekai from school days ,what type of character do u like ?
10156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

foxy12 wrote:


kittygurl5 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


foxy12 wrote:



oh and i also like miaka as well and i agree 100% with u -she is a sweet girl and why do u hate kairi -she 's sweeta and i agree with u -i like realistic characters that make mistakes ...
what do u think of the list on page 1 ?


Kairi gets on my nerves becasue she has no point. She's a last minute character because Disney felt Riku and Sora were too suggestive, which is why she is unconscious the entire first game. Besides that i just can't stand the damsel ins distress.


i don't know -she hasn't done anything wrong but i have no hate towards her either -did u finish reading the characters on page 1 ?


Yeah I read it. Why? It's not really that I HATE Kairi, I really just don't like her, something about her irritates me. Maybe because I'm a RxS fan though.


oh ,though sora loves kairi right --riku is his other haif right ? -yeah -btw -has it been made into an anime or a movie yet ? and a bout the characters i posted on page 1 -do u think they deserve hate or love ?

No mew, even my ex boyfriend realizes Sora loves Riku, it's fact, accept it mew xD
I don't hate Kairi so much as feel bad for her. She has no real purpose in the Kingdom Hearts Universe mew and she's just a stereotypical damsel in distress and those I really hate mew >< I mean come ON why cant they ever show the girls fighting back, jeez not all of us would just sit there and get captured ><
*grumble* stupid patriarchial creators mew >< *grumble*


to me kiri is ur normal/sweet/angel character like nagisa in clannad or hurui in OHSHC -i like those realistic type of girls like sekai from school days ,what type of character do u like ?

I like characters that are like me mew, but I cant stand when that character acts out of character, even though in real life I'm like that... I cant stand when my character gets captured and doesn't fight back, even if in real life when something terrible happens to me my natural response is to freeze mew. I like characters that wear cute outfits because I love clothes, I wanted to be a clothing designer when I was a child, and a writer too, so i LOVE to look at clothes and the different designs in them for new ideas for my outfits mew ^^ I'm a non-conformist, so I like non-conformist characters like Haruhi from Ouran High school though I hate how Haruhi went with Tamaki, he's a jerk and a creep mew >< Even though Kyoya acted so coldly, he hid is real side and I think she would have been better off with him mew ^^ Personally I like a lot of the stuff Haruhi doesn't, but non-conformists rule mew ^^
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

kittygurl5 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


kittygurl5 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


foxy12 wrote:



oh and i also like miaka as well and i agree 100% with u -she is a sweet girl and why do u hate kairi -she 's sweeta and i agree with u -i like realistic characters that make mistakes ...
what do u think of the list on page 1 ?


Kairi gets on my nerves becasue she has no point. She's a last minute character because Disney felt Riku and Sora were too suggestive, which is why she is unconscious the entire first game. Besides that i just can't stand the damsel ins distress.


i don't know -she hasn't done anything wrong but i have no hate towards her either -did u finish reading the characters on page 1 ?


Yeah I read it. Why? It's not really that I HATE Kairi, I really just don't like her, something about her irritates me. Maybe because I'm a RxS fan though.


oh ,though sora loves kairi right --riku is his other haif right ? -yeah -btw -has it been made into an anime or a movie yet ? and a bout the characters i posted on page 1 -do u think they deserve hate or love ?

No mew, even my ex boyfriend realizes Sora loves Riku, it's fact, accept it mew xD
I don't hate Kairi so much as feel bad for her. She has no real purpose in the Kingdom Hearts Universe mew and she's just a stereotypical damsel in distress and those I really hate mew >< I mean come ON why cant they ever show the girls fighting back, jeez not all of us would just sit there and get captured ><
*grumble* stupid patriarchial creators mew >< *grumble*


to me kiri is ur normal/sweet/angel character like nagisa in clannad or hurui in OHSHC -i like those realistic type of girls like sekai from school days ,what type of character do u like ?

I like characters that are like me mew, but I cant stand when that character acts out of character, even though in real life I'm like that... I cant stand when my character gets captured and doesn't fight back, even if in real life when something terrible happens to me my natural response is to freeze mew. I like characters that wear cute outfits because I love clothes, I wanted to be a clothing designer when I was a child, and a writer too, so i LOVE to look at clothes and the different designs in them for new ideas for my outfits mew ^^ I'm a non-conformist, so I like non-conformist characters like Haruhi from Ouran High school though I hate how Haruhi went with Tamaki, he's a jerk and a creep mew >< Even though Kyoya acted so coldly, he hid is real side and I think she would have been better off with him mew ^^ Personally I like a lot of the stuff Haruhi doesn't, but non-conformists rule mew ^^


i love ur taste a lot but can u give an example of characters that act out of character ?and what do u think of the list from page 1 ?
Posted 5/8/09

foxy12 wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


lilacblue wrote:



I agree.That's why I rarely find Shoujo manga that appeals to me.I personally hate Fushigi Yugi for quite a few reasons...But the constant 'Miakaaaa' 'Tamahomeeee' is SO HORRIBLE.
I love Shuurei,Riza,Rukia,and Haruhi...But I loathe Sakura.
One of the few whiny characters I really do love though is Usagi from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.I know she contradicts a lot of the things I've said,but I still can't help but love her lol XD


It seems like a lot of ppl hate Sakura. xD lol. Yeah I get what you mean abt Usagi. There are some heroines that pull it off. For example, although I usually hate stupid, boy crazy heroines, I really loved Kotoko from Itazura na Kiss..she's so stubborn and silly but I like her very much.


It's weird how some anime characters can pull off the 'typical Shoujo girl' and still get people to like them while others can't lol.Hahah yay! I finally found a person who can understand me XD


i like those realistic girls -are u familer with any of the girls on the list ?


Familiar with the girls on what list?
All the ones I've mentioned up above I know very well thank you very much.
D:<


i'm very sorry -didn't mean to upset u
anyway,why do u think lots of ppl hate sakura so much ?


Lol I'm not upset,I just thought you were doubting me that's all.
Hmmm...Interesting question.
I think people hate her because before the timeskip she was utterly useless.She was (is) rather mean,she treated Naruto like crap,and was such an obsessive, bitchy, fangirl...Always saying Sasuke-kun!!!!!!!!!!....She stopped her friendship with Ino over a guy who doesn't like her.Now many people may say that it's good that she got rid of Ino because it helped Sakura 'grow up'.I don't think so.She could of still been herself/found herself with Ino.People also may say her flaws make her 'real' but even in the real world those 'flaws' would make you unlikable.Still it all comes down to your own personal opinion.If you want to hate her,hate her.If you want to like her,like her.
Posted 5/8/09

foxy12 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

wow..this is a good thread...


thanks,so do u have a list on characters u dislike but u feel sorry for ?and what's ur opinion on the list on page 1 ?do u think they desearve sympathy ?


hmm..i think miaka deserves sympathy because well, she's just happens to be
an imperfect, clingy, needy character..it's her asigned role..lolz..though i dont really like
that anime......sekai is a different matter...yeah, she's betrayed and all, but that
doesnt give her the right to kill people..it just isnt right...and as a fellow girl, i dont want to
be represented by her..sorry....that's it, i think...

i'll be visiting this topic always...very good thread, i must say.....
1958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

foxy12 wrote:

i don't see why ppl hate sakura ,i personily think that the girls on my list made mistakes even more than sakura herself -i don't see why ppl say she's a whore -it's not like she slept or sudeced a guy like say sekai from school days and mitsuki from KGNE,she didn't use a guy like moa and aiko and she never forced herself on a guy mainly because it's an action anime -so why is she a whore when she hasn't done anything as the one's a bove -don't u agree ?loll sakura didn't suffer as much as the other girls cept maybe i agree whoring herself for sasuke but what else?


I think ppl call her a whore simply out of spite. She's not literally a whore. I don't see why ppl hate her either, but I guess some ppl might dislike her for being so sasuke-crazy? I guess to each's own.

3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

magicuser360 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


lilacblue wrote:



I agree.That's why I rarely find Shoujo manga that appeals to me.I personally hate Fushigi Yugi for quite a few reasons...But the constant 'Miakaaaa' 'Tamahomeeee' is SO HORRIBLE.
I love Shuurei,Riza,Rukia,and Haruhi...But I loathe Sakura.
One of the few whiny characters I really do love though is Usagi from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.I know she contradicts a lot of the things I've said,but I still can't help but love her lol XD


It seems like a lot of ppl hate Sakura. xD lol. Yeah I get what you mean abt Usagi. There are some heroines that pull it off. For example, although I usually hate stupid, boy crazy heroines, I really loved Kotoko from Itazura na Kiss..she's so stubborn and silly but I like her very much.


It's weird how some anime characters can pull off the 'typical Shoujo girl' and still get people to like them while others can't lol.Hahah yay! I finally found a person who can understand me XD


i like those realistic girls -are u familer with any of the girls on the list ?


Familiar with the girls on what list?
All the ones I've mentioned up above I know very well thank you very much.
D:<


i'm very sorry -didn't mean to upset u
anyway,why do u think lots of ppl hate sakura so much ?


Lol I'm not upset,I just thought you were doubting me that's all.
Hmmm...Interesting question.
I think people hate her because before the timeskip she was utterly useless.She was (is) rather mean,she treated Naruto like crap,and was such an obsessive, bitchy, fangirl...Always saying Sasuke-kun!!!!!!!!!!....She stopped her friendship with Ino over a guy who doesn't like her.Now many people may say that it's good that she got rid of Ino because it helped Sakura 'grow up'.I don't think so.She could of still been herself/found herself with Ino.People also may say her flaws make her 'real' but even i n the real world those 'flaws' would make you unlikable.Still it all comes down to your own personal opinion.If you want to hate her,hate her.If you want to like her,like her.

sakura has her flawes 'i agree' and she did indeed grew a lot on the seconed season but she's likeable in my eyes -she hasn't done anything as close to other girls i've listed like sekai from the famous school days ...but ppl have thier own opinions -to be honest with u and don't laugh -she's reminds of kagume from inuyasha ---i don't think she's that realistic either ...i 'm not a fan nor do i hate her ..she just has low-self-steam..i don't think her being useless makes ppl hate her though like kagumi -why do ppl hate her ?


3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/8/09 , edited 5/8/09

lilacblue wrote:


foxy12 wrote:

i don't see why ppl hate sakura ,i personily think that the girls on my list made mistakes even more than sakura herself -i don't see why ppl say she's a whore -it's not like she slept or sudeced a guy like say sekai from school days and mitsuki from KGNE,she didn't use a guy like moa and aiko and she never forced herself on a guy mainly because it's an action anime -so why is she a whore when she hasn't done anything as the one's a bove -don't u agree ?loll sakura didn't suffer as much as the other girls cept maybe i agree whoring herself for sasuke but what else?


I think ppl call her a whore simply out of spite. She's not literally a whore. I don't see why ppl hate her either, but I guess some ppl might dislike her for being so sasuke-crazy? I guess to each's own.



yeah ,maybe that's the reason why and like i said on my previous post -she's just like kagumi from inuayaha ..btw,did u check out true tears ?
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

misspsycho wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

wow..this is a good thread...


thanks,so do u have a list on characters u dislike but u feel sorry for ?and what's ur opinion on the list on page 1 ?do u think they desearve sympathy ?


hmm..i think miaka deserves sympathy because well, she's just happens to be
an imperfect, clingy, needy character..it's her asigned role..lolz..though i dont really like
that anime......sekai is a different matter...yeah, she's betrayed and all, but that
doesnt give her the right to kill people..it just isnt right...and as a fellow girl, i dont want to
be represented by her..sorry....that's it, i think...

i'll be visiting this topic always...very good thread, i must say.....


yeah, lolll i agree with on miaka ..school days is different anime and to many ppl the show failed on making these characters sympathetic..
i did feel sorry for sekia a lot because she was a victim of love just like i felt sorry for setsuna,mokoto(even though i hated him) and katanoha ..as for her killing mokoto ..i think it was the right way to end it -they all got what they deserved -they went way too far with thier actions and can no longer be accepted as part of society ..

if sekai did wrong ,what do u think of mitsuki from KGNE,Aono from sola .moa from kimikiss,aiko from true tears ?are they anything like sekai ?even if ur not familier with them but from u what u read a bout them here,do u think they deserave symphathy ?
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bandung, Real tow...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
Hate..... Bishoujo.... is created to be loved.... Maybe Enma Ai.... I just hate her...... as well as love her..... Cause she is Jigoku Shoujo... love her being cute and her personality
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

666monster wrote:

Hate..... Bishoujo.... is created to be loved.... Maybe Enma Ai.... I just hate her...... as well as love her..... Cause she is Jigoku Shoujo... love her being cute and her personality


not all Bishoujo is created to be loved i guess and who's Enma Ai..
anyway ,what do u think of the list on page 1 like sekai and mitsuki ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.