Post Reply introduction
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/9/09
username:
rp name
job position
rank:
weapon:
abilitys:
Brief Bio:
Picture:
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/10/09
username: Disarmonia
rp name: Disa
job position: administrator
rank: Watcher
weapon: (bloodsword)
ability's: Fast, agile, flexible,
Brief Bio: Went to a poor school, where I lead an active delinquent gang from unknown to well known, when at school, made myself vary busy by learning many things, after graduation, I quit my gang and pointed a new suitable leader, then I moved to karakorato town, and I started a business for only delinquents.
Picture:
administrators assistants
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
Username:karina1998
Name:Rena
Job Position:administrator assistant
Rank: killer
Weapon:Everything
Abilitys:Unknown yet
Brief Bio:she lived in japan and she came from a super rich family but then britania invavded japan and killed everyone including her family.....so she lived by herself and then she came to this school
Picture:



ACCEPTED
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
username: KeeKee13
rp name: Rain
job position:Assistant Administrator
rank: Killer
weapon:Demon Sword

abilitys: Unknown
Brief Bio: Rain is running away from her past, born in a rich family many things went on in the house that she lived in. Things that Rain doesn't talk about. She rain away so she wouldn't have to put up with it anymore. She nothing living alone and goes to this school. Mostly keeps to herself and is quiet. Has abilites that are uncontrolable.
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
username: Vue123
rp name: Saya
job position: Assistant Administrator
rank: Killer
weapon: Sword, needles, guns
abilitys: Unknown
Brief Bio: Saya has no family, she travels to different places, until she went to a school
Picture:

Posted 5/9/09

vue123 wrote:

username: Vue123
rp name: Saya
job position: Assistant Administrator
rank: Killer
weapon: Sword, needles
abilitys: Unknown
Brief Bio: Saya has no family, she travels to different places, until she went to a school
Picture:
(brb with picture)


okay, your approved, I added that picture for a substitute until you give me one you really want.
Posted 5/9/09

vue123 wrote:

username: Vue123
rp name: Saya
job position: Assistant Administrator
rank: Killer
weapon: Sword, needles, guns
abilitys: Unknown
Brief Bio: Saya has no family, she travels to different places, until she went to a school
Picture:



is that the picture you want to use.?
Member
14119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / **ANIME-REAL WORLD**
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
username:Naruto_700
rp name:Killer_zone
job position:secretary
rank:killer
weapon:2 hidden blades,2 chained kukri,daggers/shurikens
abilitys:Unknown
Brief Bio:A young assassins seeks his vengeance to the dark warrior who killed his whole people in his village
Picture:
Posted 5/10/09

Disarmonia wrote:


vue123 wrote:

username: Vue123
rp name: Saya
job position: Assistant Administrator
rank: Killer
weapon: Sword, needles, guns
abilitys: Unknown
Brief Bio: Saya has no family, she travels to different places, until she went to a school
Picture:



is that the picture you want to use.?



Yeah i'll just keep it
Posted 5/10/09

vue123 wrote:


Disarmonia wrote:


vue123 wrote:

username: Vue123
rp name: Saya
job position: Assistant Administrator
rank: Killer
weapon: Sword, needles, guns
abilitys: Unknown
Brief Bio: Saya has no family, she travels to different places, until she went to a school
Picture:



is that the picture you want to use.?



Yeah i'll just keep it


alright.
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/11/09
Username: 1234567890qaz
RP Name: SiSi
Job Position: Secretary
Rank: ????/
Weapon: long sword
Abilitys: conjures blue,reed,white and black flames each having different abilitys
Brief Bio: N/A (no info is available)
Picture:
Posted 5/10/09

1234567890qaz wrote:

ya i'll register later im a bit busy


-Post will be Edited Soon-


yes, Sisi is joining!!
Posted 5/11/09 , edited 5/11/09

1234567890qaz wrote:

Username: 1234567890qaz
RP Name: SiSi
Job Position: Secretary
Rank: ????/
Weapon: long sword
Abilitys: conjures blue,reed,white and black flames each having different abilitys
Brief Bio: N/A (no info is available)
Picture:


Sexy pic. Mind if I combine the two and put them on one picture.
like this.
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

Disarmonia wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

Username: 1234567890qaz
RP Name: SiSi
Job Position: Secretary
Rank: ????/
Weapon: long sword
Abilitys: conjures blue,reed,white and black flames each having different abilitys
Brief Bio: N/A (no info is available)
Picture:


Sexy pic. Mind if I combine the two and put them on one picture.
like this.


sure Xd
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
username: crono1036

rp name
: Moon

job position
: Secretary

rank
: Mercanary

weapon
: Azure Sword


abilitys: Yet to be known

Brief Bio
: Her life went downhill ever since her only family, her brother died. Now she travels place to place, fighting, killing etc. to keep herself alive... until she came across this palce

Picture
:
You must be logged in to post.