Ikuto's Chara - Yoru and why is he a cat chara?
Member
2402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / with Joe Cheng
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Why is Ikuto's chara a cat and why does he change into a cat?
What kind of dream or would be self is cat-like? I don't understand why.

Does the manga explain why?

Plus, I am convinced that Amu favors and likes Ikuto more than Tadase.

1. She blushes a lot when Ikuto is close to her.
2. But she can talk normally and naturaly around him and still blush.
3. She calls him Ikuto not Ikuto-kun or Ikuto-san or Tsukimori-san (can't spell his last name). So she feels intimately closer to him than Tadase.

She's not at ease with Tadase and calls him Tadase-kun (politely). They usually remove the honorifics when two people are closer in relationship.

Anywho, someone please explain about Ikuto's chara.
Posted 5/3/09
He represents Ikuto's desire to be free from Easter.

114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

Spygurl5 wrote:

Why is Ikuto's chara a cat and why does he change into a cat?
What kind of dream or would be self is cat-like? I don't understand why.

Does the manga explain why?

Plus, I am convinced that Amu favors and likes Ikuto more than Tadase.

1. She blushes a lot when Ikuto is close to her.
2. But she can talk normally and naturaly around him and still blush.
3. She calls him Ikuto not Ikuto-kun or Ikuto-san or Tsukimori-san (can't spell his last name). So she feels intimately closer to him than Tadase.

She's not at ease with Tadase and calls him Tadase-kun (politely). They usually remove the honorifics when two people are closer in relationship.

Anywho, someone please explain about Ikuto's chara.


stray cats roam free...

i disagree with the ikuto thing... tadase admited his feelings for amu and yet still uses a honorific so thats out

ikuto basically keeps himself locked up... amu is merely curious bout him and wants to help him, she blushes cuz heck ikuto is handsome wat girl wouldnt go crazy for that
Member
2402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / with Joe Cheng
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
No. Just because Tadase confessed his feelings and calls Amu-chan, does not mean Amu is any closer to Tadase. She still calls him Tadase-kun and so deep down, she doesn't really have deep feelings for him.

She's barely figuring out her true self, so her true feelings for Ikuto is also a blur as her true self is a blur. When she grows up a little and understands FULLY what she wants to do in life, she'll figure out who she really loves most.

Frankly i don't think she truly loves Tadase Hotori. She's more honest with herself and acts more natural around Ikuto. She's always tries to impress Tadase and can't be herself around him. Not as much as she is with Ikuto. She's cares more for Ikuto than she admits it. During the whole time he stayed at her house, she always worried about him. So what's to say she doesn't love him?

Ikuto likes Amu, but because of the circumstances he is in, he can't risk letting Easter know how close he is to Amu and Utau so he distances himself from them. But he can't help seeing Amu and rescuing her. Ikuto is a better match than Tadase! That's the true of it.

Member
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
^ Well said.

About Ikuto chara, Yoru represents a stray cat. Stray cat = free. Ikuto wanna be free from Easter that's why Yoru is hatched.

Amu acts more mature around Ikuto. Around Tadase, she's just fangirl-ing.
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
i totally agree.. ikuto and amu are meant to be.. just like the key and the lock
Member
4100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
Well i all i agree to what you people said
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

Spygurl5 wrote:

No. Just because Tadase confessed his feelings and calls Amu-chan, does not mean Amu is any closer to Tadase. She still calls him Tadase-kun and so deep down, she doesn't really have deep feelings for him.

She's barely figuring out her true self, so her true feelings for Ikuto is also a blur as her true self is a blur. When she grows up a little and understands FULLY what she wants to do in life, she'll figure out who she really loves most.

Frankly i don't think she truly loves Tadase Hotori. She's more honest with herself and acts more natural around Ikuto. She's always tries to impress Tadase and can't be herself around him. Not as much as she is with Ikuto. She's cares more for Ikuto than she admits it. During the whole time he stayed at her house, she always worried about him. So what's to say she doesn't love him?

Ikuto likes Amu, but because of the circumstances he is in, he can't risk letting Easter know how close he is to Amu and Utau so he distances himself from them. But he can't help seeing Amu and rescuing her. Ikuto is a better match than Tadase! That's the true of it.



u cant possibly know wat amu is thinking or feeling... we treat different ppl different ways at the same time u cant know if the feelings for tadase r real r not cuz they seem pretty real to me

how is being annoyed a lot of the time around ikuto being "natural"? my opinion is that she doesnt think of ikuto as big of an interest as tadase. ive seen too many anime,tv,etc which a young girl crushes on an older guy. she's mostly interested only because ikuto hides himself a lot, humans r curious creatures after all. duh she worried about him i would too if he was sick and/or dying doesnt mean much more then another person with no where to go in the same condition.

ikuto may like amu i cant argue that but wat makes him better then tadase? i fail to understand that for all we know nagihiko or kairi will win. truth? ROFL thats a lie u WANT ikuto and amu u cant stand the fact that there r other possiblities (typical fangirl behaviour), doesn't mean its goin to happen.

i cant say im right this is all my opinion, the way i interperet it. for all i know ikuto could win but at the same time u cant say for sure on anything said. personally i hate anime that ends with the "bad boy" winning the girl its just such a cliche why cant a character that no one expected win the heart of the girl of the main cast. if ikuto does win SC will lose all appeal it had wen i started to me at least
Posted 6/9/09

Spygurl5 wrote:

No. Just because Tadase confessed his feelings and calls Amu-chan, does not mean Amu is any closer to Tadase. She still calls him Tadase-kun and so deep down, she doesn't really have deep feelings for him.

She's barely figuring out her true self, so her true feelings for Ikuto is also a blur as her true self is a blur. When she grows up a little and understands FULLY what she wants to do in life, she'll figure out who she really loves most.

Frankly i don't think she truly loves Tadase Hotori. She's more honest with herself and acts more natural around Ikuto. She's always tries to impress Tadase and can't be herself around him. Not as much as she is with Ikuto. She's cares more for Ikuto than she admits it. During the whole time he stayed at her house, she always worried about him. So what's to say she doesn't love him?

Ikuto likes Amu, but because of the circumstances he is in, he can't risk letting Easter know how close he is to Amu and Utau so he distances himself from them. But he can't help seeing Amu and rescuing her. Ikuto is a better match than Tadase! That's the true of it.



Very, very well said. And I totally agree. xD
But sometimes I wish Amu will end up with Tadase... 'cause Ikuto's mine. ;]
Member
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/23/10
I agree with you but I also want Amu to go with Tadase too...
Member
2378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In your mind! I c...
Offline
Posted 7/23/10 , edited 7/23/10

uhohimdead wrote:


Spygurl5 wrote:

No. Just because Tadase confessed his feelings and calls Amu-chan, does not mean Amu is any closer to Tadase. She still calls him Tadase-kun and so deep down, she doesn't really have deep feelings for him.

She's barely figuring out her true self, so her true feelings for Ikuto is also a blur as her true self is a blur. When she grows up a little and understands FULLY what she wants to do in life, she'll figure out who she really loves most.

Frankly i don't think she truly loves Tadase Hotori. She's more honest with herself and acts more natural around Ikuto. She's always tries to impress Tadase and can't be herself around him. Not as much as she is with Ikuto. She's cares more for Ikuto than she admits it. During the whole time he stayed at her house, she always worried about him. So what's to say she doesn't love him?

Ikuto likes Amu, but because of the circumstances he is in, he can't risk letting Easter know how close he is to Amu and Utau so he distances himself from them. But he can't help seeing Amu and rescuing her. Ikuto is a better match than Tadase! That's the true of it.



u cant possibly know wat amu is thinking or feeling... we treat different ppl different ways at the same time u cant know if the feelings for tadase r real r not cuz they seem pretty real to me

how is being annoyed a lot of the time around ikuto being "natural"? my opinion is that she doesnt think of ikuto as big of an interest as tadase. ive seen too many anime,tv,etc which a young girl crushes on an older guy. she's mostly interested only because ikuto hides himself a lot, humans r curious creatures after all. duh she worried about him i would too if he was sick and/or dying doesnt mean much more then another person with no where to go in the same condition.

ikuto may like amu i cant argue that but wat makes him better then tadase? i fail to understand that for all we know nagihiko or kairi will win. truth? ROFL thats a lie u WANT ikuto and amu u cant stand the fact that there r other possiblities (typical fangirl behaviour), doesn't mean its goin to happen.

i cant say im right this is all my opinion, the way i interperet it. for all i know ikuto could win but at the same time u cant say for sure on anything said. personally i hate anime that ends with the "bad boy" winning the girl its just such a cliche why cant a character that no one expected win the heart of the girl of the main cast. if ikuto does win SC will lose all appeal it had wen i started to me at least





Amu and Tadase are not in love, The fact that Amu FORCES herself to love tadase is undoubtable. she can't be herself around him, thats clear to me, and Amu being able to admit she gets annoyed with Ikuto is good in my opinion. If tadase annoyed amu shed dismiss it like it was nothing, she would probablly say to herself "at least he's cute." and with Ikuto she IS honest with herself, remember the episode when they where on the teacup ride to gether and amu told Ikuto EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ACT SHE PUTS ON! If thats not being herself I don't know what is. And remember the episode with the cookies (better known as the episode where suu hatched) and The first note she wrote expressed herself and she COULDN'T BRING HERSELF TO GIVE IT TO TADASE!!!! plus, Amu only likes Tadase for his "princely image" and Tadase only likes Amu for Amulet heart. oh yeah and in the end of the final battle with Utau of regular Shugo Chara, Dia says "this is your radiance, that name is ____" (or something like that). tht NAME!!!! AND in the end of Doki, Da tells amu That name is IKUTO!!!!!
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 7/23/10

ILoveYouShugoChara wrote:





Amu and Tadase are not in love, The fact that Amu FORCES herself to love tadase is undoubtable. she can't be herself around him, thats clear to me, and Amu being able to admit she gets annoyed with Ikuto is good in my opinion. If tadase annoyed amu shed dismiss it like it was nothing, she would probablly say to herself "at least he's cute." and with Ikuto she IS honest with herself, remember the episode when they where on the teacup ride to gether and amu told Ikuto EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ACT SHE PUTS ON! If thats not being herself I don't know what is. And remember the episode with the cookies (better known as the episode where suu hatched) and The first note she wrote expressed herself and she COULDN'T BRING HERSELF TO GIVE IT TO TADASE!!!! plus, Amu only likes Tadase for his "princely image" and Tadase only likes Amu for Amulet heart. oh yeah and in the end of the final battle with Utau of regular Shugo Chara, Dia says "this is your radiance, that name is ____" (or something like that). tht NAME!!!! AND in the end of Doki, Da tells amu That name is IKUTO!!!!!


wow talk about a post from days LONG past

*points to the end of SC Party* im content with that ikuto gave up amu for the pursuit of his father....i was just annoyed that it would end the way that was too obvious amu and ikuto. no surprises, no doubts, the cat guy musician with a bad past always wins kind of garbage. now that i think about it though, both ikuto and tadase r too obvious and since kukai is into utau, nagihiko with rima, and most likely kairi and yaya, im goin to say i support Seiichiro Suzuki (first ep the kid with glasses getting bullied before amu saves him) and amu.... call it supporting the underdog but he's a good kid and a few years im sure he could get even better.

ultimately i have lost interest in SC it was good for awhile but its over save for a few bonus chapters.
You must be logged in to post.