First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Famgilia Applications
Creator
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Ehmm, so apply here. All applications will be approved by myself. And all must look like this example given below:

Username: Un-cuteKouhai
Character Name: Fran
Age: Not told
Gender: Male
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Hell Ring, Indigo (Mist) Flame
Family or Job: Varia
Picture:
Member
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
Username: SJ_75
Character Name: Squalo
Age: 25,35
Gender: Male
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Rain Varia Ring and box,Mechanical arm w/sword
Family or Job: Varia
Picture:
Member
24736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
Username: GuArDiAnOfThEsKy
Character Name: Tsunayoshi Sawada
Age: 15?
Gender: Male
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Sky Ring, orange (sky) Flame, weapon X-gloves
Family or Job: Vongola Boss
Picture:
Posted 7/27/09
Username: deathaxleB
Character Name: Vongola Primo(Giotto)
Age: early 20's
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Sky Ring, Orange (Sky), weapon I-Gloves
Family or Job: Vongola Boss
Pic:

Member
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 8/1/09
Username: berure
Character Name: Yamamoto Takeshi
Age: 13-15
Gender: Male
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Shigure Shouen Style (weapon: Shigure Kintoki, TYL: box animals-Kijirou and Jirou)
Family or Job: Vongola Rain Gaurdian
Picture:
Member
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uhhh...Karakura T...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Username: DyingWillBasil
Character Name: Basil
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Fighting: Triangular Blade, Box Weapon Rain Dolphin Alfin
Family or Job: Vongola and CEDEF member
Picture:C:\Documents and Settings\Connie\My Documents\My Pictures\Basilicum.jpg

Please and thank you. javascript:void(0)
Member
4679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / new york ;D
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
User: Mangaotaku
Character Name: Gokudera hayato
age: 14
gender: male
Fighting: Dynamites/bombs/storm ring
family: Vongola Family
Picture:
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09
Username: lenalee-chan
Character Name: Hibari
Age: 14-15
Gender: Male
Fighting (style/weapon): tonfas/cloud ring/cloud hedgehogs
Family: Vongola
Picture:

Posted 9/19/09 , edited 9/23/09
Username: black_snow707
Character Name: Mukuro Rokudo
Age: 14-15
Gender: Male
Fighting (style/weapon): trident/mist ring/his eye/indigo flames
Family: Vongola
Picture:
Creator
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

SJ_75 wrote:

Username: SJ_75
Character Name: Squalo
Age: 25,35
Gender: Male
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Rain Varia Ring and box,Mechanical arm w/sword
Family or Job: Varia
Picture:



Approved.
Creator
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

GuArDiAnOfThEsKy wrote:

Username: GuArDiAnOfThEsKy
Character Name: Tsunayoshi Sawada
Age: 15?
Gender: Male
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Sky Ring, orange (sky) Flame, weapon X-gloves
Family or Job: Vongola Boss
Picture:


Approved.
Member
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

Un-cuteKouhai wrote:


SJ_75 wrote:

Username: SJ_75
Character Name: Squalo
Age: 25,35
Gender: Male
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Rain Varia Ring and box,Mechanical arm w/sword
Family or Job: Varia
Picture:



Approved.


Vooii!!! Thx
Creator
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

deathaxleB wrote:

Username: deathaxleB
Character Name: Vongola Primo(Giotto)
Age: early 20's
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Sky Ring, Orange (Sky), weapon I-Gloves
Family or Job: Vongola Boss
Pic:



Approved.
Member
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/9/09
Good luck approving those guys on ur own
Creator
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

berure wrote:

Username: berure
Character Name: Yamamoto Takeshi
Age: 13-15
Gender: Male
Fighting (Style/ Weapon): Shigure Shouen Style (weapon: Shigure Kintoki, TYL: box animals-Kijirou and Jirou)
Family or Job: Vongola Rain Gaurdian
Picture:


Approved.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.