First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~これは夢か?(Is this a dream?)
Fanfic Lover
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/4/09
Hello~
This is my second fanfiction, that will be featuring Arioka Daiki~~ ♥
Thank you to everyone who read and supported my first fanfiction, 助けて!(Help Me!)
I'm probably going to write sequels for some chapters soon!
Well, since I'm Dai-chan's fan, I decided to write a fanfiction about him~ (not related to previous story!)
This is also from a dream! ^.^
Oh yes, I'm horrible at making up names. Feel free to replace the name with a cooler one. xD
So please read if you have the time!
Thank you~~♫
By the way, anyone can be the OC! ^.^



To be continued...
I know how I plan to write the rest of the story.
So don't worry, you won't be waiting forever for updates like you did last time. xD

Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
*gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!*
okay okay
im squeeling!!!
sheesssshhh!!

She is choo choo Lucky!!
i wish it would happen to me!
hahaha!

*i WISH*

haha i lurvss it!!

More!~

^_^
Fanfic Lover
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

deen22 wrote:

*gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!*
okay okay
im squeeling!!!
sheesssshhh!!

She is choo choo Lucky!!
i wish it would happen to me!
hahaha!

*i WISH*

haha i lurvss it!!

More!~

^_^


Haha, thank you! :DD
I wish I were her too! xDD
Hmm...maybe I'll post the next part now?
I know what will happen next...
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09


hehe up 2 you~
ne i have a new fanfic~ the ragnarok animation season 2
i hope you read it too~
you can be one of the characters too.
Fanfic Lover
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

deen22 wrote:



hehe up 2 you~
ne i have a new fanfic~ the ragnarok animation season 2
i hope you read it too~
you can be one of the characters too.


I just read the character descriptions~
It seems very interesting!
Its like, magic! :DD
I'm writing the next part to the story now, so it'll be up soon! :DD
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09


yay~
i can imagine daikiii~
eep~
haha~
and yesh

it is MAGIC hahaha~
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09
WOOP!! Just finished reading ne~ xDD
Uwaaa >.< Dai-chaaan so kakoiiii~ xDD
Eri's really sweet ne~ xDD And lucky at that. xDD [It's not everyday you bump into Arioka Daiki] *shot*
I like the "is this part of the fanservice?" part xDD I was laughing so hard xDD

Continue it ne~ xDD
Fanfic Lover
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/5/09
I feel kinda weird posting 2 parts within the same day...xD
Oh well.
Sorry if this moves too fast.



To be continued...

Fanfic Lover
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

tyndyl wrote:

WOOP!! Just finished reading ne~ xDD
Uwaaa >.< Dai-chaaan so kakoiiii~ xDD
Eri's really sweet ne~ xDD And lucky at that. xDD [It's not everyday you bump into Arioka Daiki] *shot*
I like the "is this part of the fanservice?" part xDD I was laughing so hard xDD

Continue it ne~ xDD


Haha, she is super lucky! I'd die to be soemone like her!! xD
Lol, the fanservice part was from a conversation I had with my friend the other day.
I was like:
"I'm going to ask Inoo-chan for the sheet music he played at the HSJ concert!"
and my friend was like:
"IS THAT FANSERVICE!?"
xDDD
Haha, the next part is up.
I'll continue next week~
Thank you for reading!
Posted 5/4/09

KawaiiHeySayJump wrote:

Haha, she is super lucky! I'd die to be soemone like her!! xD
Lol, the fanservice part was from a conversation I had with my friend the other day.
I was like:
"I'm going to ask Inoo-chan for the sheet music he played at the HSJ concert!"
and my friend was like:
"IS THAT FANSERVICE!?"
xDDD
Haha, the next part is up.
I'll continue next week~
Thank you for reading!


Yes, I would too >.<
You did? xDD
It was uber funneh. I was like nodding saying "It might be" xDD *shot*
Ooh. I'll be reading the next part then :3
I'll wait for next week too xDD
Fanfic Lover
3982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 日本
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
Oh my GOODNESS!!!!
Kyaaa!!!!!
If I was her I would start pinching my cheeks to check if I'm dreaming or not.
She is super duper lucky.
I can't even imagine myself bumping into Daiki on the streets.
Kyaaa!!!!
Great start and interesting fic
Can't wait for the next chappie.
Posted 5/4/09
For part 2:
OHEHMGEE >.< They're gonna be going to the beaaaaaaaaaaach >.<
KYAAAAAA~!! xDD Eri really is lucky~!! *shotshot*
And not just for one night ne~ 3 NIGHTS EVEN xDD
WOOP!! xDD Can't wait for the next chapter >.<
Fanfic Lover
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
hey tis is nice..i love it...
totally i was surprise..
how i wish tis happens to me too...
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
whoa...

DAIKI REALLY IS FAST~!!!
*haha!*
LoLz~!
XDD~!

now I'm the one who's starting to think that is it really a dream?!
XDD!

please keep on writing~~
it makes me fell so..err... fluffy inside~!
*haha!*
*random-childish mode*
XDD!
Posted 5/4/09
haha!~~~ this is cute!~~~ hahahaa/ pls post more. XD

daiki was fast indeed. lol. but she was so lucky to at least meet a HSJ membeerrrrr.......... aawwss..

anyways!~ ill look forward to it. XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.