First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Emo = Cool ?
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

Ukonkivi wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:
Define "Emo" for me, pl0x. I want to see if we share the same term [definition] of it

An emo is someone who makes a specific brand of hardcore punk.
They are a type of punk. They are two branched down in the punch culture. A subculture of a subculture of punk.

And for this "true" emo. It is not influenced by tight jeans and dyed black hair and other such(not that there's anything wrong with that), but Mod Subculture clothing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_(lifestyle)
This is REAL emo clothing.


Lol we see "emo" as different terms ... I see "emo" as someone who's suicidal and depressed all the time ... People who feel the world owes them something ..
Posted 5/4/09
emos = retards
srsly. i eat emos for breakfast.
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
Eff your life?
How about you get over it?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
lol? when were emos ever cool?
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

TelevisionPotato wrote:


Lukeaxx wrote:

I like the fashion with Emo... and I follow it a little too intently (takes me longer than a girl to get dressed and ready :P)

A-symmetrical Fringe, Skinny Jeans... quite feminine clothing...

I personally think it looks very cool, and I don't really care what other people think....


Those little "wannabes", just let them do what they want... what difference does it make to you if their having fun? Just leave them be and let them do their own thing, as you are doing your own thing.



That right there is an emo wannabe! True "emos" don't have to answer to a thread like this.
And by the way, Liking the fasion and wearing clothes that represent the emo nation would label you as an emo wether it be "real" or not.
Those "wannabes" are more emo then you Lukeaxx uhuh. They are the true emos because they submit themselves to tight jeans and unaturally black hair, becasue that is what an "emo" is and if you think that you're "like" one of them, then you my friend, are a wannabe.
I'll tell you what pisses me of more than an emo, is a chav...don't get me started....


What the fuck are you talking about.. I'm not an Emo and I never want to be, i just like the fashion mate... i'm not the only one. I'm a DJ and I listen to Hip-Hop and Trance... I do bodybuilding and I actually don't think life is shit. So therefore, I wouldn't consider myself fitting the "emo nation" whatever that is... (I see you feel emo is a nation, which would really make so sense considering it is worldwide)

ALSO you contradict yourself... first you tell me I am Emo then you say the "wannabes are more emo than me"

seriously mate get your head checked before posting shit.

208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
“You don't want people to judge you, yet you spend an hour doing your hair and putting on makeup?”

emo =/= cool

Posted 5/4/09
Nope, waste of space.
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

Lukeaxx wrote:


TelevisionPotato wrote:


Lukeaxx wrote:

I like the fashion with Emo... and I follow it a little too intently (takes me longer than a girl to get dressed and ready :P)

A-symmetrical Fringe, Skinny Jeans... quite feminine clothing...

I personally think it looks very cool, and I don't really care what other people think....


Those little "wannabes", just let them do what they want... what difference does it make to you if their having fun? Just leave them be and let them do their own thing, as you are doing your own thing.



That right there is an emo wannabe! True "emos" don't have to answer to a thread like this.
And by the way, Liking the fasion and wearing clothes that represent the emo nation would label you as an emo wether it be "real" or not.
Those "wannabes" are more emo then you Lukeaxx uhuh. They are the true emos because they submit themselves to tight jeans and unaturally black hair, becasue that is what an "emo" is and if you think that you're "like" one of them, then you my friend, are a wannabe.
I'll tell you what pisses me of more than an emo, is a chav...don't get me started....


What the fuck are you talking about.. I'm not an Emo and I never want to be, i just like the fashion mate... i'm not the only one. I'm a DJ and I listen to Hip-Hop and Trance... I do bodybuilding and I actually don't think life is shit. So therefore, I wouldn't consider myself fitting the "emo nation" whatever that is... (I see you feel emo is a nation, which would really make so sense considering it is worldwide)

ALSO you contradict yourself... first you tell me I am Emo then you say the "wannabes are more emo than me"

seriously mate get your head checked before posting shit.




Well I'm sorry for assuming that you're an emo, I mean you're avatar (I assume is you) just gives away the fact that you're a body building DJ that likes Hip-Hop and trance And I know that there is no rule for what a body buiilding DJ that likes Hip-Hop Trance should look like. But heres the thing "mate", people label! They categorise everything in their view and why should people that look like emos be any different (because they do have a general look, believe it ornot), and I don't know you so I'm only going by your avi which happens to have a female/male/female/male....aaah shit I can't decide, with straightened fake black hair!By making an assumption, thats just me being human.

And by the way I posted "shit" because you contradicted yourself by saying that you don't want to be emo, even though you said that you follow the fasion intently! Pssst, If you dress like an emo, doesn't it make you somewhat, even a tiny bit emo. So you can dress like an emo but not be considered as one? Give me a break! geez....You will always be considered an emo as long as you dress like one by people who don't even know you! Part of being an emo (I would've thought) is to dress like one.
The worst type of anything is someone who is clearly something that they deny.
And you have the nerve to say I contradicted myself...obviously you don't know me and clearly you didn't understand what I wrote or you took the tone out of context! Although I was joking, I was mocking emos everywhere through the means of insulting you *nods head vigoursly*
Okay? I advise you (and everyone else) not to take most of my posts seriously because I do joke or mock, contradicting myself or not, thats just me being myself (whoever that is). However, I don't know you, so as far as I'm concerned, you're just another emo, who btw is a body building DJ. I couldn't care less and thats not me joking, thats me serious!

And to emos saying that they are being human, they are not! They are just jumping on the bandwagon, therefore making them artificial and not themselves, only becoming something that other people will nod there heads in approval of.

"Seriously mate", you need to know who you are before you post shit!
AHAHA Alright wasn't that fun!





1844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Abyss
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
No, I find them beyond annoying, I even have an example of a guy at my school who refers to himself as emo and sad so he dresses up...well differently from normal emos, but he starves for attention. Sad thing isn't him though, it's the fact that when his mother died of cancer, he didn't kill himself, he didn't cry forever....guess what he did? He went to the mall with his friend to shop! WTH?!
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
Emo=cool (in their trivial little world).
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / next 2 u :)
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
mm dont have real emo friends, i have this friend who cuts himself but he isnt looking 4 attention or anything and yeah hes cool
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

TelevisionPotato wrote:


Lukeaxx wrote:


TelevisionPotato wrote:


Lukeaxx wrote:

I like the fashion with Emo... and I follow it a little too intently (takes me longer than a girl to get dressed and ready :P)

A-symmetrical Fringe, Skinny Jeans... quite feminine clothing...

I personally think it looks very cool, and I don't really care what other people think....


Those little "wannabes", just let them do what they want... what difference does it make to you if their having fun? Just leave them be and let them do their own thing, as you are doing your own thing.



That right there is an emo wannabe! True "emos" don't have to answer to a thread like this.
And by the way, Liking the fasion and wearing clothes that represent the emo nation would label you as an emo wether it be "real" or not.
Those "wannabes" are more emo then you Lukeaxx uhuh. They are the true emos because they submit themselves to tight jeans and unaturally black hair, becasue that is what an "emo" is and if you think that you're "like" one of them, then you my friend, are a wannabe.
I'll tell you what pisses me of more than an emo, is a chav...don't get me started....


What the fuck are you talking about.. I'm not an Emo and I never want to be, i just like the fashion mate... i'm not the only one. I'm a DJ and I listen to Hip-Hop and Trance... I do bodybuilding and I actually don't think life is shit. So therefore, I wouldn't consider myself fitting the "emo nation" whatever that is... (I see you feel emo is a nation, which would really make so sense considering it is worldwide)

ALSO you contradict yourself... first you tell me I am Emo then you say the "wannabes are more emo than me"

seriously mate get your head checked before posting shit.




Well I'm sorry for assuming that you're an emo, I mean you're avatar (I assume is you) just gives away the fact that you're a body building DJ that likes Hip-Hop and trance And I know that there is no rule for what a body buiilding DJ that likes Hip-Hop Trance should look like. But heres the thing "mate", people label! They categorise everything in their view and why should people that look like emos be any different (because they do have a general look, believe it ornot), and I don't know you so I'm only going by your avi which happens to have a female/male/female/male....aaah shit I can't decide, with straightened fake black hair!By making an assumption, thats just me being human.

And by the way I posted "shit" because you contradicted yourself by saying that you don't want to be emo, even though you said that you follow the fasion intently! Pssst, If you dress like an emo, doesn't it make you somewhat, even a tiny bit emo. So you can dress like an emo but not be considered as one? Give me a break! geez....You will always be considered an emo as long as you dress like one by people who don't even know you! Part of being an emo (I would've thought) is to dress like one.
The worst type of anything is someone who is clearly something that they deny.
And you have the nerve to say I contradicted myself...obviously you don't know me and clearly you didn't understand what I wrote or you took the tone out of context! Although I was joking, I was mocking emos everywhere through the means of insulting you *nods head vigoursly*
Okay? I advise you (and everyone else) not to take most of my posts seriously because I do joke or mock, contradicting myself or not, thats just me being myself (whoever that is). However, I don't know you, so as far as I'm concerned, you're just another emo, who btw is a body building DJ. I couldn't care less and thats not me joking, thats me serious!

And to emos saying that they are being human, they are not! They are just jumping on the bandwagon, therefore making them artificial and not themselves, only becoming something that other people will nod there heads in approval of.

"Seriously mate", you need to know who you are before you post shit!
AHAHA Alright wasn't that fun!









every fad is just an image it's never a feeling, you get me, right? Whether you're a punk, a goth, or an emo, it's
all a show, really. There is no such thing as a real emo, we all know people assimilate to what they want to be
not who they really are.
12367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / probably behind y...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
well it depends on which emo
i have friends who are emo but they arent in pain or sad

but i think emo people a cute too :p
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

wingdavid01 wrote:
There is no such thing as a real emo

WELL now. Somebody is lacking a music education.
Posted 5/4/09
EMOtional= yea cool

but the "suicidal" ones= NOT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.