First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Apply for a MOD~
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09


just fill this application in :D

username:
name:
why do u want to be a mod?:
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....):

MODS IN THIS GROUP ARE PUREBLOODS!

Moderator
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
username: amulet_neko
name: Rizumi Cross
why do u want to be a mod?: to help out with the group and to be a pure blood
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....): I use fotoflexer, and i sometimes use photoshop a little bit of paint

Moderator
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere out fro...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
username:vintageviv
name:mizuki
why do u want to be a mod?:to help this very nice gorup.
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....):GIMP,paint,photoscape

Moderator
12071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your jacket po...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
username:broken16_25
name:tiara
why do u want to be a mod?:to help the group
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....):photobucket, adobe, picnik, lunapic

Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

amulet_neko wrote:

username: amulet_neko
name: Rizumi Cross
why do u want to be a mod?: to help out with the group and to be a pure blood
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....): I use fotoflexer, and i sometimes use photoshop a little bit of paint



accepted!!....welcome..plz invite ur buddies to the group and be active
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

vintageviv wrote:

username:vintageviv
name:mizuki
why do u want to be a mod?:to help this very nice gorup.
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....):GIMP,paint,photoscape



accepted.....plzz invite ur buddies and be active
Moderator
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Himeka_23 wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:

username: amulet_neko
name: Rizumi Cross
why do u want to be a mod?: to help out with the group and to be a pure blood
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....): I use fotoflexer, and i sometimes use photoshop a little bit of paint



accepted!!....welcome..plz invite ur buddies to the group and be active :D


im always active and i will add all my buddies ^ ^ is this a rpg?
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

broken16_25 wrote:

username:broken16_25
name:tiara
why do u want to be a mod?:to help the group
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....):photobucket, adobe, picnik, lunapic



accepted...plzz invite ur buddies and be active
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

amulet_neko wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:

username: amulet_neko
name: Rizumi Cross
why do u want to be a mod?: to help out with the group and to be a pure blood
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....): I use fotoflexer, and i sometimes use photoshop a little bit of paint



accepted!!....welcome..plz invite ur buddies to the group and be active :D


im always active and i will add all my buddies ^ ^ is this a rpg?


okay and whats rpg??
Moderator
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
im ur neighbor!
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
username:xXkamilleXx
name:Kamille
why do u want to be a mod?:to improve this group
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....):Photoshop
Moderator
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Himeka_23 wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:

username: amulet_neko
name: Rizumi Cross
why do u want to be a mod?: to help out with the group and to be a pure blood
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....): I use fotoflexer, and i sometimes use photoshop a little bit of paint



accepted!!....welcome..plz invite ur buddies to the group and be active :D


im always active and i will add all my buddies ^ ^ is this a rpg?


okay and whats rpg??


rpg stands for Role Playing Group like for example in VK there are characters and ppl can choose to ba that character if they ask first and that person can role play as him/her but if all the main characters are taken then they can make there own character
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

amulet_neko wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:

username: amulet_neko
name: Rizumi Cross
why do u want to be a mod?: to help out with the group and to be a pure blood
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....): I use fotoflexer, and i sometimes use photoshop a little bit of paint



accepted!!....welcome..plz invite ur buddies to the group and be active :D


im always active and i will add all my buddies ^ ^ is this a rpg?


okay and whats rpg??


rpg stands for Role Playing Group like for example in VK there are characters and ppl can choose to ba that character if they ask first and that person can role play as him/her but if all the main characters are taken then they can make there own character


a mod..her user is renagade36..shes in charge of that part...why dont u go and ask her if it is....
Moderator
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Himeka_23 wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:

username: amulet_neko
name: Rizumi Cross
why do u want to be a mod?: to help out with the group and to be a pure blood
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....): I use fotoflexer, and i sometimes use photoshop a little bit of paint



accepted!!....welcome..plz invite ur buddies to the group and be active :D


im always active and i will add all my buddies ^ ^ is this a rpg?


okay and whats rpg??


rpg stands for Role Playing Group like for example in VK there are characters and ppl can choose to ba that character if they ask first and that person can role play as him/her but if all the main characters are taken then they can make there own character


a mod..her user is renagade36..shes in charge of that part...why dont u go and ask her if it is....


oh i will she is one of my buddies ^ ^
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

xXkamilleXx wrote:

username:xXkamilleXx
name:Kamille
why do u want to be a mod?:to improve this group
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....):Photoshop


accepted...plz invite ur buddies and be active..btw love ur avii
Moderator
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
im ur neighbor!
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

Himeka_23 wrote:


xXkamilleXx wrote:

username:xXkamilleXx
name:Kamille
why do u want to be a mod?:to improve this group
wat programms do u use (photoshop,GIMP.....):Photoshop


accepted...plz invite ur buddies and be active..btw love ur avii


Thankies XD BTW yours too!!!luv it>_<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.