First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [Room]Mod and Creator
Posted 5/10/09

sugaripod262 wrote:


eguchi_tappei_lover wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:

ima sorry if i made my own forum.....ill delete it




aww its okay i'm that have sorry to you..... i'm angry to you.... hhhhh i'm people that cant control my emotion...... hhhh soorryy...


are you sure?



yup i'm that had falt to you.... can you forgive me that i'm rude to you...
Posted 5/10/09

fujisaki_nadeshiko08 wrote:


eguchi_tappei_lover wrote:

can i be the second one to make our group avii kurara?
owh we can start the group membercard now okay??


alright let s start a membership cards forum yeah



okay but what the design??
and we have to talk about next month theme...^^
avii requester
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

eguchi_tappei_lover wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:


eguchi_tappei_lover wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:

ima sorry if i made my own forum.....ill delete it




aww its okay i'm that have sorry to you..... i'm angry to you.... hhhhh i'm people that cant control my emotion...... hhhh soorryy...


are you sure?



yup i'm that had falt to you.... can you forgive me that i'm rude to you...


OF COURSE!!!!
Moderator
23651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
hey i changed the avii but next time would
you pws post it on the wall cuz i dun read this
forum a lot o.o'' thx XD btw should we change
themes like once a month??
Posted 5/10/09

furybaby wrote:

hey i changed the avii but next time would
you pws post it on the wall cuz i dun read this
forum a lot o.o'' thx XD btw should we change
themes like once a month??


errr yea,we change avii every week and change theme every month,for theme we work together on it
Moderator
23651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

BatsuTama wrote:


furybaby wrote:

hey i changed the avii but next time would
you pws post it on the wall cuz i dun read this
forum a lot o.o'' thx XD btw should we change
themes like once a month??


errr yea,we change avii every week and change theme every month,for theme we work together on it


o okies
Posted 5/10/09
good point well what s the most popular anime here in crunchyroll
Posted 5/10/09
sorry for what i m going to say but can we delete the forum of apply for mod cause we re so many already sorry for saying that i m just asking
Posted 5/11/09
Sure.I think Shugo Chara
Posted 5/11/09

BatsuTama wrote:

Sure.I think Shugo Chara


hmm .............. ok but

p.s the other avii i made is shugo chara

Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09
can i be the 5th makeer of the avii? pleeeaasseee! X3
Posted 5/15/09

fujisaki_nadeshiko08 wrote:

sorry for what i m going to say but can we delete the forum of apply for mod cause we re so many already sorry for saying that i m just asking



mmm okay we can delete that,its okay if we delete it
then we make another forum what should we make???
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

jyasumin-chan wrote:

can i be the 5th makeer of the avii? pleeeaasseee! X3


Sure,but the 5th place is already taken by lunahope
Posted 5/22/09

BatsuTama wrote:


jyasumin-chan wrote:

can i be the 5th makeer of the avii? pleeeaasseee! X3


Sure,but the 5th place is already taken by lunahope :(


awww okaii then i'll be the 6th
Posted 5/22/09

jyasumin-chan wrote:


BatsuTama wrote:


jyasumin-chan wrote:

can i be the 5th makeer of the avii? pleeeaasseee! X3


Sure,but the 5th place is already taken by lunahope :(


awww okaii then i'll be the 6th


oopppss i'll be the 7th..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.