First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What makes a Butt so Attractive?
Posted 5/4/09
This topic had me on the FLOOR.
10000000000000000000000000/10
I don't know anything about butts, ask your dad or something.

Ruar wrote:


Ukonkivi wrote:


Ruar wrote:
how is it attractive though D:? I don't understand T.T

I don't know, it just sticks out there and looks like something to grab.


So like....if you see it you'll just grab it I mean not like being hesitant or anything xD? My bf has a fettish my butt and I DO not understand why ... I mean I'm not flat I got curves but...it just makes me crack up

But hey whatever floats your boat xD

lol
Posted 5/4/09
The black women I know have ridiculously large butts.
It's like they could bounce off if they walk too hard. For some reason they take pride in that. XD
And what is the fetish with butts, anyway? I can't even bend over without someone taking a glimps, it's annoying.
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Ukonkivi wrote:


Ruar wrote:
how is it attractive though D:? I don't understand T.T

I don't know, it just sticks out there and looks like something to grab.

There could be some sort of evolutionary thing going on there. Like with the prostate perhaps?
It's gotta be there for a reason.


are you saying you don't know what a prostate does?
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
Well, I like big butts and I cannot lie, you all brothers can't deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face You get sprung Wanna pull up front...
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Okinawa Japan
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
haahah this topic is awesome xD
5319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
lol
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

Ukonkivi wrote:


Kippu wrote:
Too much of a big one is annoying, and too much of a flat one is unattractive. (is referring to men butts)

This is true.
I like a butt with bounce, something I could grab on. But that doesn't mean I want a FAT one.
There is quite a difference.


I like a but with bounce too. I especially like it when they're slapable. Intsy wintsy butts are no fun to spank
And extremely fat butts are a bit much. It feels like you're touching up a girls ass instead of a mens.
Posted 5/4/09

wingdavid01 wrote:

Well, I like big butts and I cannot lie, you all brothers can't deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face You get sprung Wanna pull up front...


lol i laugh every time i hear that song xD
1844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In The Abyss
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
Funny thing, I just learned what it did during AR class today.

Back on topic, who cares, if you like it then that's your thing, there are weird people who seem to like America, speaking of asses (JK, do not kill me, I don't want to be bombed like all of your other enemies )
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

blaaps wrote:
are you saying you don't know what a prostate does?

Err, I know it's essentially a male G spot.
Seems to have something to do with Semen production.

I'm talking about attraction wise. Perhaps there's a biological reason for women's attraction to male butts.
The Prostate was the only thing I could think of.
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

mystic17 wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Well, I like big butts and I cannot lie, you all brothers can't deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face You get sprung Wanna pull up front...


lol i laugh every time i hear that song xD



yeah it's a classic song, no doubt about that.
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Kippu wrote:
I especially like it when they're slapable.



I don't really consider myself having a "butt fetish" though.
I just appreciate multiple areas of the guy's body.=D
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Ukonkivi wrote:


Kippu wrote:
I especially like it when they're slapable.



I don't really consider myself having a "butt fetish" though.
I just appreciate multiple areas of the guy's body.=D


And here I thought we were both lovely ladies with butt fetishes.
Who appreciate the roundness and texture of the butt. :(
I have a butt fetish.
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Kippu wrote:
And here I thought we were both lovely ladies with butt fetishes.
Who appreciate the roundness and texture of the butt. :(

....Maybe. xD
I sure do like guys butts.

If I have a butt fetish too then that means I probably have like 200 fetishes for something. ...:|
I am a creepy lady.D:
Posted 5/4/09
it makes any person sexy i guess
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.