First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What makes a Butt so Attractive?
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
I love my desktop

2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
apparently they done this study and the reason us men find womens breasts attractive because when they are pushed up they remind us of a woman's butt. i think it could have something to do with breastfeeding though.
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
nothing really o.o".
Well on tv...little baby butts look cute (no-pedo)
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Mars
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
Nothing. They aren't.
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

Hedbrant wrote:

I love my desktop



DUDE! I need that! I can has extremely sexy wallpaper?

Also:

Don't know why butts are so hot, they are just very much so.
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
I don't know, but I know that many guys compliment my butt like every single day.

"Thank you" God for my huge Piuertorican butt. Just thanks.

4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

Camel_Jockey wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

I love my desktop



DUDE! I need that! I can has extremely sexy wallpaper?

Also:

Don't know why butts are so hot, they are just very much so.



I uploaded it for you
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-178672.jpg
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

jay_jay26 wrote:

I don't know, but I know that many guys compliment my butt like every single day.

"Thank you" God for my huge Piuertorican butt. Just thanks.



*compliments your butt*
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

Hedbrant wrote:


Camel_Jockey wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

I love my desktop



DUDE! I need that! I can has extremely sexy wallpaper?

Also:

Don't know why butts are so hot, they are just very much so.



I uploaded it for you
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-178672.jpg


You are incredibly awesome. Even if you are a Swede.
Posted 5/8/09

ozaru wrote:


blu3ros3 wrote:


ozaru wrote:

Its prolly between anal sex or that whole "cushion for the pushin" thing.


lol btw there huh....lol so u cant decide lol
nice avatar btw it rox



hey thanx you got a nice avatar too, wow like the first person to compliment my ava


lol really......hahahahaha......i scored(1st place at complimenting the avatar)

Posted 5/8/09
i think everybody who commented on this sorta haves a butt fettish....i guess/think
Posted 5/8/09
Butts are nice to grab.

Gimme one so I can slap it hard!! XD

Ok, joking...
Posted 5/8/09
after actually seriously thinking about t, i have no idea why.

maybe cause know there's a entrance close to it,lol.

but seriously "I HAVE NO IDEA"
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 5/8/09
I think it's because it pops out. It's not plain like a paper.

....I don't know if you'll be able to understand because I think it doesn't make much sense.
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

blu3ros3 wrote:

i think everybody who commented on this sorta haves a butt fettish....i guess/think


LOL no shit
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.