First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Boy Over Flowers, aired on Philippines. ABS-CBN.
31186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Boys Over Flowers will be aired in the Philippines on ABS - CBN.
I Saw the Commercial already and it Say that it will be aired May 11, '09. on Primetime Bida.






The Names didnt Change.

Goo Jun Pyo
Ji Hoo
Yi Jeong
Woo Bin
Jan Di
Ga Eul

I think they are not changing any soundtracks of the drama,

I Hope The Dubbing Will Be Fine:]

11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
wahhh... so it will be on primetime...

wahhhh... maybe the same time of airing 1 liter of tears...i think 1 liter will be on primetime too?...


15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09
omg!! i didnt know that it will be aired on mon!!!


heres the short interview of f4 that BOF will be shown in the philippines!!

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/15533/0/boys-over-flowers-greeting-for-abs-cbn-philippines-largest-tv-network.html

4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09
kyaa.... soo excited...

sana magkaroon ng fil. version ng because im stupid byss501...
wala lang.. ang ganda kasi ng kanta na iyon eh...
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

kenchynne wrote:





oops hiihih sorry.. i didnt know ahahahha

kyaaaa -_-' finally my frends will know what im talking about and what im crazy for!!!! LOL
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

ayannarin wrote:

kyaa.... soo excited...

sana magkaroon ng fil. version ng because im stupid byss501...
wala lang.. ang ganda kasi ng kanta na iyon eh... :)


i thinks ders a tgalog version of it... check it out hihihih

bec. im stupid tglog version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_z_WpTpjY

paradise tglog version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCQaB8Zm5b4

starlight tears tglog version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Ba_Vl0_KU&feature=response_watch

lucky tglog version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bddGhvfQFHw&feature=response_watch

hahahahha feeling ko gwa gwa lng 2!! LOL
4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

amacute wrote:


kenchynne wrote:





oops hiihih sorry.. i didnt know ahahahha

kyaaaa -_-' finally my frends will know what im talking about and what im crazy for!!!! LOL


hahaha! i'm not really crazy over these drama eventhough its the most expensive among these 2 drama, hana yori dango and meteor garden!
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
oooooh ~ many BOF lovers in the Philippines will be very happy
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
haha.. ang ganda sana ng tagalog version ng because im stupid kaso di gaanong maganda yung mga boses nila.. sana singer talaga yung kumanta tulad nila christian bautista....o kahit sinu man na fil artist.. :)

yung lucky by ashily and yung starlight tears... infairness maganda yung kanta.. haahahaha...
naadik na kaagad ako... thanks nga pala sa info...
31186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lA9MRIf0wQ

The Video When They Ask For Philippine Viewers:D
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

amacute wrote:


ayannarin wrote:

kyaa.... soo excited...

sana magkaroon ng fil. version ng because im stupid byss501...
wala lang.. ang ganda kasi ng kanta na iyon eh... :)


i thinks ders a tgalog version of it... check it out hihihih

bec. im stupid tglog version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_z_WpTpjY


hahahahha feeling ko gwa gwa lng 2!! LOL


hahahahah.. i've watch bec. i'm stupid... there's a word DAING hahahahaha
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

cutie_ea16 wrote:






ahhahaha those pipol made me laugh they keep on promoting their BOF tgalog version on viikii.net

11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09

amacute wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:



ahhahaha those pipol made me laugh they keep on promoting their BOF tgalog version on viikii.net




hahahha... hope my friends will be crazy on them too... soo that... this next school year we can relate to each other... hhhahhaha
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

cutie_ea16 wrote:


amacute wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:



ahhahaha those pipol made me laugh they keep on promoting their BOF tgalog version on viikii.net




hahahha... hope my friends will be crazy on them too... soo that... this next school year we can relate to each other... hhhahhaha


yeah ur super ryt!! ohh i miss my bff's!!! ahhahaha i bet they will be crazy also.. i cant wait bout it cause ive been telling them about d korean f4 but they cant relate to -_-'!! they only see them on my cp and now they will finally see it!!! yay!! im so excited!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.