First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
new role play charecters~
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09 , edited 5/6/09
alrighty.! this is for the new role play :3 (NOTE : quote this post if uu make one. i'll make a membership card for uu based on the username, name, age, and type. also, if uu wanna put uur real name on the membership card, and not uur charecters, but uur name in parenthasis, okais? same thing goes for age. if uu wan uur real age, on the card, do the same thing. or, uu could make it like a charecter card. whatever uu wanna do.)

Username:
Name:
Age:
Type: (human-gets powers when entered into the book- ; or mystical creature-only found in the book. uu choose uur type of creature. witch, vamp, werewolf, ect-)
About uur charecter:
Pic :

okais, for example, this is mine :

Username : _ForgottenMemories_
Name : Ayumi-Ayu- (Juliette)
Age : 16(14)
Type : Human with powers.(powers unknow right now)
About : Ayumi is quiet girl, when she first meets someone. she's always trying to make others happy, because she knows what it feels like to be sad. In the real world, she's always hanging with her best friends(HIKA-CHII, TAFFY-CHII. MAKE UUR CHARECTERS ALREADY xD) and they're really close. she trusts them with everything. Ayumi has had quite a hard past. she lives alone in a big house, because her parents died. she knows how to cook, and do all household chores, which is why she was granted permition to live on her own. her and her best friends have lots of sleepovers, and they love to go crazy. She is quite frail, and really clumsy. shes not too good with sports. she's usually the one waiting at the finish line for people, cuz she doesnt really play the sport. it'd not like she doesnt try, cuz she does. she just always manages to get hurt, so they decided(they as in school), for her safety, she'd be able to sit out. she still tries to play, though. she likes sports. she has a dark magenta hair color, and honey eyes. she loves to have fun, and she gets really hyper. DO.NOT.GIVE.HER.ALCAHOUL(*stares at hika-chii* xD) she cant hold ANY liquor, and she gets crazy when drunk. neither of her best friends dare speak of the event that happened last year, when she accidentally thought a glass of red wine was soda. She has that "cutesy girl" look, and looks all pretty and stuff, but be warned. she may not be able to play basketball without falling, but she CAN kick someones butt. she just needs a motivation. like someone hurting her best friends. THEN...be scared. and afraid. and terrified. and any othr synonym for those words. xD


i made mine a character card :
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 5/5/09 , edited 8/6/09
Username: TheSilverFullMoon

Character Name: Kioku - Ku/Kio for short
Age: 15
Type: Mostly Human with Destructive Powers

Description: Kioku has no last name. The reason? She doesn't know it. Isn't it ironic that her name -Kioku- means memories,yet the only memory she has is her name and ability to fight? That's the truth. She has no memories. As far as she knows,she's an orphan,and a killer. She's a rather random person,but can get really serious when feeling strong emotion. She's one of Ayumi's close friends, and fiercely protective of the small amount of people that are important to her. Kioku has a deep apreciation for music and books, as well as a strange fascination with the moon. She doesnt speak much with strangers,and only those close to her can get her to speak much at all. She's the most responsible of her happy-go-lucky friends.

Regular look:



Killing Mode:




8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

Username: TheSilverFullMoon

Character Name: Kioku - Ku or Kio for short
Age: 15
Type: Human with Destructive Powers

Description: Kioku has no last name. The reason? She doesn't know it. Isn't it ironic that her name -Kioku- means memories,yet the only memory she has is her name and ability to fight? That's the truth. She has no memories. As far as she knows,she's an orphan,and a killer. She's a rather random person,but can get really serious when feeling strong emotion. She's one of Ayumi's close friends, and fiercely protective of the small amount of people that are important to her. Kioku has a deep apreciation for music and books, as well as a strange fascination with the moon. She doesnt speak much with strangers,and only those close to her can get her to speak much at all. She's the most responsible of her happy-go-lucky friends.

Regular look:



Killing Mode:







TAFFYYYY-CHIII.!!!!!!!!!!! *applause* I LUFFS IT.!!<333333333333 so, uu wan to have a charecter card, right? (: like mine? :3
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

Username: TheSilverFullMoon

Character Name: Kioku - Ku or Kio for short
Age: 15
Type: Human with Destructive Powers

Description: Kioku has no last name. The reason? She doesn't know it. Isn't it ironic that her name -Kioku- means memories,yet the only memory she has is her name and ability to fight? That's the truth. She has no memories. As far as she knows,she's an orphan,and a killer. She's a rather random person,but can get really serious when feeling strong emotion. She's one of Ayumi's close friends, and fiercely protective of the small amount of people that are important to her. Kioku has a deep apreciation for music and books, as well as a strange fascination with the moon. She doesnt speak much with strangers,and only those close to her can get her to speak much at all. She's the most responsible of her happy-go-lucky friends.

Regular look:



Killing Mode:







TAFFYYYY-CHIII.!!!!!!!!!!! *applause* I LUFFS IT.!!<333333333333 so, uu wan to have a charecter card, right? (: like mine? :3


sure! and thanks!! XD
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

Username: TheSilverFullMoon

Character Name: Kioku - Ku or Kio for short
Age: 15
Type: Human with Destructive Powers

Description: Kioku has no last name. The reason? She doesn't know it. Isn't it ironic that her name -Kioku- means memories,yet the only memory she has is her name and ability to fight? That's the truth. She has no memories. As far as she knows,she's an orphan,and a killer. She's a rather random person,but can get really serious when feeling strong emotion. She's one of Ayumi's close friends, and fiercely protective of the small amount of people that are important to her. Kioku has a deep apreciation for music and books, as well as a strange fascination with the moon. She doesnt speak much with strangers,and only those close to her can get her to speak much at all. She's the most responsible of her happy-go-lucky friends.

Regular look:



Killing Mode:







TAFFYYYY-CHIII.!!!!!!!!!!! *applause* I LUFFS IT.!!<333333333333 so, uu wan to have a charecter card, right? (: like mine? :3


sure! and thanks!! XD


heehees okais.!! :33 and WOOO.!! our supah aweshume rping trio will be back.!!! uu, me, and hika-chii.!! >:3 MUAHAHAHAHAHAHS xD

and here's uur card.!! ~~<3 :


Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 5/5/09 , edited 5/5/09

_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

Username: TheSilverFullMoon

Character Name: Kioku - Ku or Kio for short
Age: 15
Type: Human with Destructive Powers

Description: Kioku has no last name. The reason? She doesn't know it. Isn't it ironic that her name -Kioku- means memories,yet the only memory she has is her name and ability to fight? That's the truth. She has no memories. As far as she knows,she's an orphan,and a killer. She's a rather random person,but can get really serious when feeling strong emotion. She's one of Ayumi's close friends, and fiercely protective of the small amount of people that are important to her. Kioku has a deep apreciation for music and books, as well as a strange fascination with the moon. She doesnt speak much with strangers,and only those close to her can get her to speak much at all. She's the most responsible of her happy-go-lucky friends.




TAFFYYYY-CHIII.!!!!!!!!!!! *applause* I LUFFS IT.!!<333333333333 so, uu wan to have a charecter card, right? (: like mine? :3


sure! and thanks!! XD


heehees okais.!! :33 and WOOO.!! our supah aweshume rping trio will be back.!!! uu, me, and hika-chii.!! >:3 MUAHAHAHAHAHAHS xD

and here's uur card.!! ~~<3 :




i cant see it, rin-chan!!! ( i gtg,srr. bye)

aahhh i'll send it by pm tomorrow.! (i gotta go too xD *huggies* byeebyee taffy-chii.!!<33)
Member
16003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 5/5/09 , edited 5/5/09
Username: EternalLovers
Name: Rosario Madrigal (yes people, shes not japanese, shes mexican xDD im breaking the cliche people OMG CALL 911)
Age: 16
Type: Psychic Vampire (family secret)
About uur charecter: Well, she's 16, has 2 brothers and 1 sister, and lives with her abusive/alcoholic mom. Her little sister is 13 (Erinn), and her two older brothers are 17 (Gabe or sometimes Samuel) and 19 (Jairo -mexican : pronounced hai-dul; english : jairo). So basically she's the only Psychic Vampire in her whole family. Her brothers and mom are Energy Vampires, while her sister is an Inactive Vampire (Capable of stealing life-force but not required to do so). Rosario and her brothers drink and love to party (but know when to stop), but are extremely intelligent. Occasionally Rosario will smoke, but its not an addiction. O3O She doesn't care what people say about her, but if someone hurts one of her friends or family, she'll kick their asses, no questions asked. She has different levels of being pissed, but no one except for her brother Jairo has seen here when she has the intent to kill, and he swears he never wants to see her like that again. She's G like that, yo. XD lol. Her motto is that once she shakes your hand, no matter who you are, she'll be there for you. She may look like an apathetic punk-ass, but she's shockingly the opposite. She can be lazy, irritable, and attitudy, but most of the time she's roughhousing with her brothers and giving people dead-legs. Her and her siblings all LOVE horror, gore, and anything dark, and tend to mentally be psychotic. She plays Tennis on her school team, has a black belt in Kung Fu and Tai Chi. Yeah. She's badass. xD Ok, I think I'm done writing, so if I think of anything else, I'll post something. xD Oh, and her two best friends only know so much about her being a vampire. She's not a very open person =/ But they do know about her killing her father (oh yeah, forgot to write about that xDDD). Well, since I forgot to write about it (sorry this is getting long), you guys can learn it later in the story. xDD

Pic :

Rosario (Left) and her Cousin Nazaret (Right)



Gabe (Rosario's nickname for him is Gabe-asaurus xD when they're all playing around, he proudly stomps around the room like a dinosaur going "GABE-A-RAWRR"):



Jairo (he may look fuckin' creepy, but he's fuckin' awesome, ok!!!):



Erinn:


8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09


UAHHH.!! AMAZINGG.!! *clapclap* xD and, for uur card, im only putting uur charecters piccy, okais? xD it'd look like a crazie colage if i tried to fit them all in xD sorries.!!!><
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
[[ for faffy-chiii ]] here's uur cardd.!!! sorries, i didnt mean pm. i ment i'd post it here xDDD here uu go.!! :


[[ for hika-chii ]] here's uur caaaaaaaarrrrdd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xD hope its kais :3 :
Member
16003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:

[[ for faffy-chiii ]] here's uur cardd.!!! sorries, i didnt mean pm. i ment i'd post it here xDDD here uu go.!! :


[[ for hika-chii ]] here's uur caaaaaaaarrrrdd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xD hope its kais :3 :


uwaaa i love it XDDD
LMFAO you wrote taffy-chii as faffy-chii XDD
(HOLY SHIT i came back from honor band rehearsal and refreshed the page and it said "64 notifications" O___O)
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

EternalLovers wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:

[[ for faffy-chiii ]] here's uur cardd.!!! sorries, i didnt mean pm. i ment i'd post it here xDDD here uu go.!! :


[[ for hika-chii ]] here's uur caaaaaaaarrrrdd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xD hope its kais :3 :


uwaaa i love it XDDD
LMFAO you wrote taffy-chii as faffy-chii XDD
(HOLY SHIT i came back from honor band rehearsal and refreshed the page and it said "64 notifications" O___O)


LMFAO WELL SUE ME. I MAKE TYPOS xDDD
(LMFAOO.!! i was so bored xD i had to spam uu xD)
Member
16003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09

_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


EternalLovers wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:

[[ for faffy-chiii ]] here's uur cardd.!!! sorries, i didnt mean pm. i ment i'd post it here xDDD here uu go.!! :


[[ for hika-chii ]] here's uur caaaaaaaarrrrdd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xD hope its kais :3 :


uwaaa i love it XDDD
LMFAO you wrote taffy-chii as faffy-chii XDD
(HOLY SHIT i came back from honor band rehearsal and refreshed the page and it said "64 notifications" O___O)


LMFAO WELL SUE ME. I MAKE TYPOS xDDD
(LMFAOO.!! i was so bored xD i had to spam uu xD)


LOL xDDD
(LOLOL thanks onee-dork xDDD)
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

EternalLovers wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


EternalLovers wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:

[[ for faffy-chiii ]] here's uur cardd.!!! sorries, i didnt mean pm. i ment i'd post it here xDDD here uu go.!! :


[[ for hika-chii ]] here's uur caaaaaaaarrrrdd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xD hope its kais :3 :


uwaaa i love it XDDD
LMFAO you wrote taffy-chii as faffy-chii XDD
(HOLY SHIT i came back from honor band rehearsal and refreshed the page and it said "64 notifications" O___O)


LMFAO WELL SUE ME. I MAKE TYPOS xDDD
(LMFAOO.!! i was so bored xD i had to spam uu xD)


LOL xDDD
(LOLOL thanks onee-dork xDDD)


hahahahahs no probbies.!!<33 xD
Member
16003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


EternalLovers wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


EternalLovers wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:

[[ for faffy-chiii ]] here's uur cardd.!!! sorries, i didnt mean pm. i ment i'd post it here xDDD here uu go.!! :


[[ for hika-chii ]] here's uur caaaaaaaarrrrdd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xD hope its kais :3 :


uwaaa i love it XDDD
LMFAO you wrote taffy-chii as faffy-chii XDD
(HOLY SHIT i came back from honor band rehearsal and refreshed the page and it said "64 notifications" O___O)


LMFAO WELL SUE ME. I MAKE TYPOS xDDD
(LMFAOO.!! i was so bored xD i had to spam uu xD)


LOL xDDD
(LOLOL thanks onee-dork xDDD)


hahahahahs no probbies.!!<33 xD


lol your so thoughtful xDD
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09

EternalLovers wrote:

lol your so thoughtful xDD


MUAHAHAHS DEERRR xD i luv uu dudes xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.