First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
The Joys of Pregnancy
Posted 12/24/07
Im just here to talk about one of my fav things to talk about. PREGNANCY, and i am here at my account Moonlight15 to answer any questions you have on pregnancy or birth.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
the joy of a new born is the must greatest thing that happens to you and your soulmate but why is the baby crying? i always thought about that.
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
wow, u preggy right now???.....

It gives life to somebody I guess...to share ur happines with....etc...



smil3es wrote:

the joy of a new born is the must greatest thing that happens to you and your soulmate but why is the baby crying? i always thought about that.


becuause it seems that crying will help them get attention, prove that their alive and give healthy resistance to the baby.....



~~~~~~~
No double posting please. Use the edit button next time to add on to your previous post.
~ edited by edsamac

47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

the joy of a new born is the must greatest thing that happens to you and your soulmate but why is the baby crying? Image i always thought about that.

thats something to think about ~laughs~
Posted 12/24/07

smil3es wrote:

the joy of a new born is the must greatest thing that happens to you and your soulmate but why is the baby crying? i always thought about that.


the reason the baby is crying is because it is cleaning its eyes. tears clean your eyes out of infections and other bad stuff. it could also be crying also from the pain of being pushed through its mom


Redgriffin wrote:

wow, u preggy right now???.....

It gives life to somebody I guess...to share ur happines with....etc....


no im not preggy, if you look at my first post and my profile, i am a guy



~~~~~~~~
No double posting please. Use the edit button next time to add on to your previous post.
~ edited by edsamac

868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Fields of Fum, CA
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
ahh, babies are pure and wonderful! until the become aware of the idea of "self" and lose their purity. my sis was pregnant recently and gained sympathy weight, but now lost it.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

Moonlight15 wrote:


smil3es wrote:

the joy of a new born is the must greatest thing that happens to you and your soulmate but why is the baby crying? i always thought about that.


the reason the baby is crying is because it is cleaning its eyes. tears clean your eyes out of infections and other bad stuff. it could also be crying also from the pain of being pushed through its mom


the answers are all different from everyone. who knows really.
Posted 12/24/07

smil3es wrote:


Moonlight15 wrote:


smil3es wrote:

the joy of a new born is the must greatest thing that happens to you and your soulmate but why is the baby crying? i always thought about that.


the reason the baby is crying is because it is cleaning its eyes. tears clean your eyes out of infections and other bad stuff. it could also be crying also from the pain of being pushed through its mom


the answers are all different from everyone. who knows really.


well those are the top 2 main reasons, but ya everyone is different
Posted 12/24/07
*GASP* you're pregnet?
Posted 12/24/07
I might just not 'get it' but I don't think there is anything miraculous about baby birth.

I am wondering why one of a 15 year old boys favorite things to talk is pregnancy though.. what ever floats his boat I guess, I am in no position to judge :p
111586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

rawrrrr wrote:

A Boys Favourite Thing To Talk About....Pregnancy? o_O


i agree thats a weird topic for a guy
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
To women you guys should be honored. To have God bestoy his power females to bring another life into this world is marvolous.
Posted 12/24/07

duckducklotr wrote:


rawrrrr wrote:

A Boys Favourite Thing To Talk About....Pregnancy? o_O


i agree thats a weird topic for a guy


ya well i dont understand it myself, i just studyed it because i thought it was interesting and now im just about as smart as an obstetrician (pregnancy doctor)
111586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

Moonlight15 wrote:


duckducklotr wrote:


rawrrrr wrote:

A Boys Favourite Thing To Talk About....Pregnancy? o_O


i agree thats a weird topic for a guy


ya well i dont understand it myself, i just studyed it because i thought it was interesting and now im just about as smart as an obstetrician (pregnancy doctor)


wow and u dont find the whole thing kinda weird?
Posted 12/24/07

chocuqueen wrote:

*GASP* you're pregnet?


no im not pregnant, and if you look at my profile, IM A GUY
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.