First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE
Fanfic Lover
3982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 日本
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
This is good....

Keep writing it...

Can't wait for the next one
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
uwaa~
what's so wrong with those two?
they're ok with each other having their girlfriends and boyfriends?!
boy oh boy! inoo was so damn jealous!
i can feel it..bwahahaha..
aww that mika is soo adorable!
she may be so squishable and how lucky of her to have inoo as her father..
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
yeah...you're right~

I didn't get that much information on Kei's POV alright~~

all I know is that Kei definitely wants to get a piece of Ryosuke~~
*BOOHOO YOU KEI!!!*


seriously, I want to strangle Miyuki and Kei because they're being dumbass-es...
uuurrrggghhhh!!!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

Matsujun_arashi_lover wrote:

This is good....

Keep writing it...

Can't wait for the next one


hehe! thanks! i'm posting it now... (im not rushing, ne? hehe)


Geh-san wrote:

uwaa~
what's so wrong with those two?
they're ok with each other having their girlfriends and boyfriends?!
boy oh boy! inoo was so damn jealous!
i can feel it..bwahahaha..
aww that mika is soo adorable!
she may be so squishable and how lucky of her to have inoo as her father..


hahaha! thanks for reading, i'll be posting the next one later...


shieLdembLem wrote:

yeah...you're right~

I didn't get that much information on Kei's POV alright~~

all I know is that Kei definitely wants to get a piece of Ryosuke~~
*BOOHOO YOU KEI!!!*


seriously, I want to strangle Miyuki and Kei because they're being dumbass-es...
uuurrrggghhhh!!!


hehehe... and i hate this chapter, that's why!
poor ryosuke, haha!

waaaah! don't do that!
i'd be posting the next one now btw.. hehehe!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE
Five

“Do you know you’re unlike any other?”




wahaha! it's ending... hehe... just three more to go...
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
Oh Oh Oh Oh~!!!

I KNOW AYAMI~!!!
*harhar!*
YOU ACTUALLY COMBINED "TATTA HITOTSU NO OMOI" & "YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE"!!!

*shucks...*
that's so cool~!!!
But I'm still hating Kei in here...
He cheated on Miyuki first~!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

shieLdembLem wrote:

Oh Oh Oh Oh~!!!

I KNOW AYAMI~!!!
*harhar!*
YOU ACTUALLY COMBINED "TATTA HITOTSU NO OMOI" & "YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE"!!!

*shucks...*
that's so cool~!!!
But I'm still hating Kei in here...
He cheated on Miyuki first~!


wahahaha!
she's an extra here!!!

and miyuki was an extra in episode 5 of tatta too!
wahehehe...

naaah... i have this feeling you will hate inoo until the last chapter!
Posted 5/20/09
Ayami and Daiki cameo!!
So si Miyuki pala yung nasa Tatta!
Ahahaha! Nice nice!

Grabeee! Kinikilig akooo!
Mahirap ma-imagine si Yamada sa motorcycle. =)) Siguro yung maliit lang!
Ahahah! Joke, kakkoii naman siya =))

OMG, patapos na! nooooo! ;O; =)) aabangan ko! =))
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 5/20/09

Swingitty wrote:

Ayami and Daiki cameo!!
So si Miyuki pala yung nasa Tatta!
Ahahaha! Nice nice!

Grabeee! Kinikilig akooo!
Mahirap ma-imagine si Yamada sa motorcycle. =)) Siguro yung maliit lang!
Ahahah! Joke, kakkoii naman siya =))

OMG, patapos na! nooooo! ;O; =)) aabangan ko! =))


uhaaa! inapi si ryosukeeeeee...
ehehehe... imagine-in mo na lang na mataas yung motor pero naabot niya
siguro pinasadya na i-adjust para maabot niya, diba?
hehehehe...

yup, patapos na siya... pero okay lang sakin...
wahahaahhah!
kasi may bago na kong sochiinoo story na ginagawa ni tyndyl, diba?
ahehehehe...

Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 5/21/09 , edited 5/21/09
YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE

Six

“Every breath that you will take when you are sitting next to me will bring life to my deepest hopes.”




i'm sad today... because i just found out that love119's account has been deleted... it really made me cry...
Posted 5/21/09

triccian wrote:
uhaaa! inapi si ryosukeeeeee...
ehehehe... imagine-in mo na lang na mataas yung motor pero naabot niya
siguro pinasadya na i-adjust para maabot niya, diba?
hehehehe...

yup, patapos na siya... pero okay lang sakin...
wahahaahhah!
kasi may bago na kong sochiinoo story na ginagawa ni tyndyl, diba?
ahehehehe...



Okay. =)) Go Yamada in a motorcycle! LOL

Yeah!! Haha! Grabe! Aabangan ko yun!
Grabe kayo, mga shishou koooo! Ang gagaling niyo! m(_ _)m


CHAP6 MADE ME CRYYYY! :tears:
UGHHH GRABEEEE, ATE TRIXIE!!! Nakakaiyak grabe! Parang totoong drama! :tears:
Pinagtatawanan na tuloy ako ng nanay ko kasi umiiyak ako. =))
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

Swingitty wrote:

Okay. =)) Go Yamada in a motorcycle! LOL

Yeah!! Haha! Grabe! Aabangan ko yun!
Grabe kayo, mga shishou koooo! Ang gagaling niyo! m(_ _)m


CHAP6 MADE ME CRYYYY! :tears:
UGHHH GRABEEEE, ATE TRIXIE!!! Nakakaiyak grabe! Parang totoong drama! :tears:
Pinagtatawanan na tuloy ako ng nanay ko kasi umiiyak ako. =))


ahehehehe...
naku, si tyndyl lang yan!

wahehe!

awww... sorry...
kasi sad ako kaya ganyan ang kinahinatnan niyan eh...
ahuhuhuhuhu...
ang sama ko, pati baby pinagdiskitahan ko...

Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/23/09
Your fanfic never fails to dampen even my cheerful mood~~

gawsh...
and here I thought I'm happy right this moment and then 'bam!', your fic made me sad....
shucks~~
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

shieLdembLem wrote:

Your fanfic never fails to dampen even my cheerful mood~~

gawsh...
and here I thought I'm happy right this moment and then 'bam!', your fic made me sad....
shucks~~


awwww...
sorry for making you sad....
i didn't mean it!
Posted 5/25/09

triccian wrote:
ahehehehe...
naku, si tyndyl lang yan!

wahehe!

awww... sorry...
kasi sad ako kaya ganyan ang kinahinatnan niyan eh...
ahuhuhuhuhu...
ang sama ko, pati baby pinagdiskitahan ko...



Hindeee, kayong dalawa talaga eh.:))


...Ay, hindi pala.=))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.