First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What RPG to u had the most complicated and confusing storyline to u?
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Who Knows?
Offline
Posted 5/8/09
Star Ocean 2: Once they got to the other planet, I really didn't get what was going on. The end result of Star Ocean 3 was also like o.O
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 5/8/09
Xenosaga 1-3! speacially Xenosaga 2
Posted 5/9/09
Um the hardest one to understand was playing Xenosaga 1 in japanese.
I understood the english version but dam the japanese version. hahaha
Posted 7/22/09
i think is was persona i couldnt follow it at all
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Couldn't get past the long gaps in actual playtime and over the awkward battle system to really get into the game. It looked awesome though/
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Confusing to me though was Final Fantasy VII, I still don't get a lot of it...
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
final fantasy .....12 i think..........was weird .....didnt feel like a final fantasy game
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 7/25/09
lol i thought final fantasy 7 was easy to follow i finished the game at 7 years old it was easy.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

tamsheed3 wrote:

final fantasy .....12 i think..........was weird .....didnt feel like a final fantasy game


well it was a new generation of FF right? :O
187493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
I don't get why people say Xenosaga is so confusing. Yeah I understand the cutscenes are long but it's not confusing. Just pay attention and stop giving a great series so much shit just cuz of the length of the cutscenes. I never really found any RPG that was hard to understand.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

hikobuf wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

final fantasy .....12 i think..........was weird .....didnt feel like a final fantasy game


well it was a new generation of FF right? :O

i guess .....still dint feel FF though more like a regular rpg game ...that i spent like 50 bucks on when it first came out .....it was a disappointment
1899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
Golden Sun & FF XII
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
Hehe, I would have to say Kingdom Hearts. x] It's not too serious and corny that I got into it. The Disney characters were a plus for me too. I don't like it when the game is too serious. It just takes away the fun for me.

-Kirby
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

ItachiUchiha24 wrote:

I don't get why people say Xenosaga is so confusing. Yeah I understand the cutscenes are long but it's not confusing. Just pay attention and stop giving a great series so much shit just cuz of the length of the cutscenes. I never really found any RPG that was hard to understand.


same here
its pretty clean cut through imo
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.