First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
♥ Badges Request
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09
Want Badges?

How would it look like

And more.


___________________________________________________

FORM :
Name:
User:
Texture:
Fav Color:
DONE:
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09
► Name: kawi-chan
► User: spoonlady
► Texture: spoonlady
► Fav Color: blue
► DONE: Peanut
Posted 5/7/09

Spoonlady wrote:

► Name: kawi-chan
► User: spoonlady
► Texture: spoonlady
► Fav Color: blue
► DONE: Peanut


DONE Peanut

Posted 5/8/09
I need more badges
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
Any one else..going once going twice
Posted 5/10/09
FORM :
► Name: Nicole
► User: Oceangirl600
► Texture: Any
► Fav Color: black
► DONE: don't know
Fabulous Active
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
im ur neighbor!
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
► Name: Kamille
► User: xXkamilleXx
► Texture: xXKamilleXx
► Fav Color: blue
► DONE: Peanut
Posted 5/11/09

xXkamilleXx wrote:

► Name: Kamille
► User: xXkamilleXx
► Texture: xXKamilleXx
► Fav Color: blue
► DONE: Peanut


DONE

Posted 5/11/09

oceangirl600 wrote:

FORM :
► Name: Nicole
► User: Oceangirl600
► Texture: Any
► Fav Color: black
► DONE: don't know


DONE

Fabulous Person
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
► Name: jeanne
► User: eanne_au
► Texture: any cute
► Fav Color: pink
► DONE: any mods. ^w^
Posted 5/11/09

eanne_au wrote:

► Name: jeanne
► User: eanne_au
► Texture: any cute
► Fav Color: pink
► DONE: any mods. ^w^


DONE


Posted 5/11/09
Thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabulous Person
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere you can...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
► Name: Ami
► User: amicool55
► Texture: star
► Fav color: red
► done!!!
Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09

amicool55 wrote:

► Name: Ami
► User: amicool55
► Texture: star
► Fav color: red
► done!!!


Fabulous Person
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
► Name: katherine
► User: itachi_hinata
► Texture: yuuki
► Fav Color: blue
► DONE: any?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.