RomeoxJuliet
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
just watched it... n luv it!!!
has any1 of u watched it? if u luv romances then this might b 1 of d bests
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
I've seen better -_-
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

holy_may wrote:

I've seen better -_-


like what ?i think it's a great anime ...
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

ace_0901 wrote:

just watched it... n luv it!!!
has any1 of u watched it? if u luv romances then this might b 1 of d bests


i agree , also kimi ga nozomu eien ,true tears ,honey and clover r all great mature/romance anime's ..lolli find it funny that ppl think that card capture sakura/fruit's basket/clannad romatic ...they r but they're not that romantic ..loll
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

foxy12 wrote:


holy_may wrote:

I've seen better -_-


like what ?i think it's a great anime ...


ef in Blu Ray Quality
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09

holy_may wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


holy_may wrote:

I've seen better -_-


like what ?i think it's a great anime ...


ef in Blu Ray Quality


i like the ef series a lot ...and what do u mean by blu ray ?

true tears is a great anime too ..i find wierd that no one is taiking a bout it here..



it may seem like ur average harem but it was very different ,it had real/complex characters with many conflications and the harem lead was not like ur average (say love hina or green green lead )he was not perfect and made mistakes not just him but all the other characters as well .to some though the characters might not be as likeable because they make mistakes (i for one found them to be extremely sympathetic characters) and it had a nice plot ,i think that the most painful part a bout the anime is that characters suppress too much feelings which lead to these mistakes as well as too much guilt ...
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

foxy12 wrote:


ace_0901 wrote:

just watched it... n luv it!!!
has any1 of u watched it? if u luv romances then this might b 1 of d bests


i agree , also kimi ga nozomu eien ,true tears ,honey and clover r all great mature/romance anime's ..lolli find it funny that ppl think that card capture sakura/fruit's basket/clannad romatic ...they r but they're not that romantic ..loll


yeah this 1's special as d storyline's not monotonous lyk other romance stories...
plus, it got action!

i mean, d heroine isnt some kind of weak person who can only smiles n waitin 4 d guys 2 save 'em
i lyk strong female charas such as juliet n d way they showed her doing swordplay is simply amazing
n u kno what? d most intriguing part is when sh leads a whole city n army n how they respect her
i was lyk, whoaah!


btw, thx 4 writin in my forum! i was nervous that it isnt interestin enough
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

foxy12 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


holy_may wrote:

I've seen better -_-


like what ?i think it's a great anime ...


ef in Blu Ray Quality


i like the ef series a lot ...and what do u mean by blu ray ?

true tears is a great anime too ..i find wierd that no one is taiking a bout it here..



it may seem like ur average harem but it was very different ,it had real/complex characters with many conflications and the harem lead was not like ur average (say love hina or green green lead )he was not perfect and made mistakes not just him but all the other characters as well .to some though the characters might not be as likeable because they make mistakes (i for one found them to be extremely sympathetic characters) and it had a nice plot ,i think that the most painful part a bout the anime is that characters suppress too much feelings which lead to these mistakes as well as too much guilt ...


I already seen True Tears, I just happened to like ef better

And for Blu Ray Quality
tv aired h264


blu ray

3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

ace_0901 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


ace_0901 wrote:

just watched it... n luv it!!!
has any1 of u watched it? if u luv romances then this might b 1 of d bests


i agree , also kimi ga nozomu eien ,true tears ,honey and clover r all great mature/romance anime's ..lolli find it funny that ppl think that card capture sakura/fruit's basket/clannad romatic ...they r but they're not that romantic ..loll


yeah this 1's special as d storyline's not monotonous lyk other romance stories...
plus, it got action!

i mean, d heroine isnt some kind of weak person who can only smiles n waitin 4 d guys 2 save 'em
i lyk strong female charas such as juliet n d way they showed her doing swordplay is simply amazing
n u kno what? d most intriguing part is when sh leads a whole city n army n how they respect her
i was lyk, whoaah!


btw, thx 4 writin in my forum! i was nervous that it isnt interestin enough


see that one thing i love a bout the show -deep/strong character -both romio and juiliet were great characters -i like that it's made in the old days -even though i prefer to watch romance only -this is gd for trhose who likes romance/tragady and action - i don't rlly like comedy romance -i like sad romance with those emo/conflicted charaters - i like realistic/complex characters

ur welcome -cheak out my thread -love and hate - 10 controversial girls in an anime
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

holy_may wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


holy_may wrote:

I've seen better -_-


like what ?i think it's a great anime ...


ef in Blu Ray Quality


i like the ef series a lot ...and what do u mean by blu ray ?

true tears is a great anime too ..i find wierd that no one is taiking a bout it here..



it may seem like ur average harem but it was very different ,it had real/complex characters with many conflications and the harem lead was not like ur average (say love hina or green green lead )he was not perfect and made mistakes not just him but all the other characters as well .to some though the characters might not be as likeable because they make mistakes (i for one found them to be extremely sympathetic characters) and it had a nice plot ,i think that the most painful part a bout the anime is that characters suppress too much feelings which lead to these mistakes as well as too much guilt ...


I already seen True Tears, I just happened to like ef better

And for Blu Ray Quality
tv aired h264


blu ray



oh ,u mean the quality ..

i liked ef a tale of melodies more than memories -it was more darker i guess ..

i guess u didn't like the true tears ending or maybe the characters? - speaking of hate -check out my thread -love and hate 10 controversial anime bishoujos and give me ur thoughts if ur interested ..
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09
Romeo X Juliet, huh.

I couldn't stand the Op and the first episode, thus I didn't finish it.

Although it was wasted bandwidth, I didn't want to waste my time on such an anime.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1118/romeo-x-juliet/



L2Search scrubs.


AND NOW! FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY RELATED!

Posted 5/7/09
You must be logged in to post.