First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
►AvAtAr ReQuEsT~chu◄
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/26/09

Hello there!
Here u can Request Avatar from me ~chu

please follow these rule:
It Must Be BIG!!:
must pay 3 or more picture:
we also have a life so hold on when we do ur avi:

Username:♥
Text:♥
Other:♥
Picture:♥
Member
13232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ?????????
Offline
Posted 5/8/09 , edited 5/8/09
Username:♥yuky77
Text:♥ wanna play??~♥
Other:♥Yuki
Picture:♥


Pending~chu
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 5/8/09 , edited 5/8/09
Username:Tiger_boy Text:Alex Other:loves christine Picture:

Pending~chu
Posted 5/8/09

yuky77 wrote:

Username:♥yuky77
Text:♥ wanna play??~♥
Other:♥Yuki
Picture:♥


DONE~chu


here u go ~chu
Posted 5/8/09

Tiger_boy wrote:

Username:Tiger_boy Text:Alex Other:loves christine Picture:

DONE~chu


here u go chu!
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09

lizajan wrote:


_Hugz_Kiss_U_ wrote:



Hello there!
Here u can Request Avatar from me ~chu
please follow these rule:

Username:♥
Text:♥
Other:♥
Picture:♥

Username:♥Lizajan
Text:♥Double the trouble
Other:♥Misa-Chan
Picture:♥


Pending~chu


elo chu you want 2 avi or 1 avi?
Posted 5/9/09

_Hugz_Kiss_U_ wrote:


lizajan wrote:


_Hugz_Kiss_U_ wrote:



Hello there!
Here u can Request Avatar from me ~chu
please follow these rule:

Username:♥
Text:♥
Other:♥
Picture:♥

Username:♥Lizajan
Text:♥Double the trouble
Other:♥Misa-Chan
Picture:♥


Pending~chu


elo chu you want 2 avi or 1 avi?

1 plz

Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/10/09
user name : swinter_zozo

text : Ice Rea , I love you so much Baby !

others :uhmmm. I dunno but make it just cute please

pic :[in the spoiler]


Done~chu♥
Member
1437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cardboard Box
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09
Username:♥ Pianta
Text:♥ Catch me if you can
Other:♥ um... make it cute plz ^^
Picture:♥ in spoiler



Pending~chu♥
Posted 5/10/09

lizajan wrote:


_Hugz_Kiss_U_ wrote:


lizajan wrote:


_Hugz_Kiss_U_ wrote:



Hello there!
Here u can Request Avatar from me ~chu
please follow these rule:

Username:♥
Text:♥
Other:♥
Picture:♥

Username:♥Lizajan
Text:♥Double the trouble
Other:♥Misa-Chan
Picture:♥


Pending~chu


elo chu you want 2 avi or 1 avi?

1 plz



Here u go chu XD
Posted 5/10/09

swinter_zozo wrote:

user name : swinter_zozo

text : Ice Rea , I love you so much Baby !

others :uhmmm. I dunno but make it just cute please

pic :[in the spoiler]


Pending~chu♥


here u go chu srry if i didnt make the avi u want chu
Posted 5/10/09

PiantaPink wrote:

Username:♥ Pianta
Text:♥ Catch me if you can
Other:♥ um... make it cute plz ^^
Picture:♥ in spoiler



Done~chu♥


here u go chu XD srry i change the pic becuz it was hard for me to crop it




Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

_Hugz_Kiss_U_ wrote:



Hello there!
Here u can Request Avatar from me ~chu
please follow these rule:

Username:♥
Text:♥
Other:♥
Picture:♥


Make it 2 aviis serperated please.

Username: Dark_Rabbit_Girl
Text: LOVE COUPLES
Other:
Dark_Rabbit_Girl & Blackdraggon
Blackdraggon & Dark_Rabbit_Girl
Picture:


Pending~chu
Posted 5/10/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


_Hugz_Kiss_U_ wrote:



Hello there!
Here u can Request Avatar from me ~chu
please follow these rule:

Username:♥
Text:♥
Other:♥
Picture:♥


Make it 2 aviis serperated please.

Username: Dark_Rabbit_Girl
Text: LOVE COUPLES
Other:
Dark_Rabbit_Girl & Blackdraggon
Blackdraggon & Dark_Rabbit_Girl
Picture:


Pending~chu


here u go ~chu srry the pic u gave me was to small i got another pic i hope u like this one chu
Posted 5/10/09

_Hugz_Kiss_U_ wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


_Hugz_Kiss_U_ wrote:



Hello there!
Here u can Request Avatar from me ~chu
please follow these rule:

Username:♥
Text:♥
Other:♥
Picture:♥


Make it 2 aviis serperated please.

Username: Dark_Rabbit_Girl
Text: LOVE COUPLES
Other:
Dark_Rabbit_Girl & Blackdraggon
Blackdraggon & Dark_Rabbit_Girl
Picture:


Pending~chu


here u go ~chu srry the pic u gave me was to small i got another pic i hope u like this one chu


Wow i really like it!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.