First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
[Fanfiction] Bloodstruck Brothers
Member
51278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

kiri-k wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

You recovered! Ow when kiri-chan slashed kiwi-chan's leg, it think I felt it I watch too much violence.

Good start btw! Hope to see the next part soon!


lolz I'll post it up soon!
P.S. sorry for not replying to your GB, it's not letting me post for some reason


Yays!
Really? Stupid Guestbook -_- we can private mail if you want
Member
3232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Swindon, England,...
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

kimmie38 wrote:


kiri-k wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

You recovered! Ow when kiri-chan slashed kiwi-chan's leg, it think I felt it I watch too much violence.

Good start btw! Hope to see the next part soon!


lolz I'll post it up soon!
P.S. sorry for not replying to your GB, it's not letting me post for some reason


Yays!
Really? Stupid Guestbook -_- we can private mail if you want


okies! lolz I didn't think of that! xD
Member
51278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

kiri-k wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:


kiri-k wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

You recovered! Ow when kiri-chan slashed kiwi-chan's leg, it think I felt it I watch too much violence.

Good start btw! Hope to see the next part soon!


lolz I'll post it up soon!
P.S. sorry for not replying to your GB, it's not letting me post for some reason


Yays!
Really? Stupid Guestbook -_- we can private mail if you want


okies! lolz I didn't think of that! xD


lolz xD oks
Member
51278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
Great chapter! xD KiwixIkuto huh?
And I'm glad you're life is getting better
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Member
3232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Swindon, England,...
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

kimmie38 wrote:

Great chapter! xD KiwixIkuto huh?
And I'm glad you're life is getting better
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D


lolz Kiwi has a big crush on ikuto ( ) so I wrote that to get her back from all the times she's embarrased me! *devil horns appear*

lolz me too! Sorry it took so long for my life to get back to normal (it was a huge thing I had to get over )

lolz I'm gonna post it up today!
Member
51278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

kiri-k wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

Great chapter! xD KiwixIkuto huh?
And I'm glad you're life is getting better
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D


lolz Kiwi has a big crush on ikuto ( ) so I wrote that to get her back from all the times she's embarrased me! *devil horns appear*

lolz me too! Sorry it took so long for my life to get back to normal (it was a huge thing I had to get over )

lolz I'm gonna post it up today!


Lolz revenge! I need to get back at my sis too (she put the dog on my bed while I was sleeping and the dog was trying to bite my neck )
And it's ok ^^ I'm glad you're life's back to normal ^^ Hope it stays that way, and maybe get's even better
And I read the chapter! And I think I know who's that mysterious guy! Lolz can't wait for the rest of the chapter! xD
Member
3232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Swindon, England,...
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

kimmie38 wrote:


kiri-k wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

Great chapter! xD KiwixIkuto huh?
And I'm glad you're life is getting better
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D


lolz Kiwi has a big crush on ikuto ( ) so I wrote that to get her back from all the times she's embarrased me! *devil horns appear*

lolz me too! Sorry it took so long for my life to get back to normal (it was a huge thing I had to get over )

lolz I'm gonna post it up today!


Lolz revenge! I need to get back at my sis too (she put the dog on my bed while I was sleeping and the dog was trying to bite my neck )
And it's ok ^^ I'm glad you're life's back to normal ^^ Hope it stays that way, and maybe get's even better
And I read the chapter! And I think I know who's that mysterious guy! Lolz can't wait for the rest of the chapter! xD


lolz poor you! my brother locked the cat in my room, so I woke up with a cat lying on my face >_>

Lolz thankies! It looks like it may be getting better! Which means more updates!

Lolz you'll find out who it is VERY soon (even though it's pretty obvious lol) I'm gonna update today
Member
51278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

kiri-k wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:


kiri-k wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

Great chapter! xD KiwixIkuto huh?
And I'm glad you're life is getting better
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D


lolz Kiwi has a big crush on ikuto ( ) so I wrote that to get her back from all the times she's embarrased me! *devil horns appear*

lolz me too! Sorry it took so long for my life to get back to normal (it was a huge thing I had to get over )

lolz I'm gonna post it up today!


Lolz revenge! I need to get back at my sis too (she put the dog on my bed while I was sleeping and the dog was trying to bite my neck )
And it's ok ^^ I'm glad you're life's back to normal ^^ Hope it stays that way, and maybe get's even better
And I read the chapter! And I think I know who's that mysterious guy! Lolz can't wait for the rest of the chapter! xD


lolz poor you! my brother locked the cat in my room, so I woke up with a cat lying on my face >_>

Lolz thankies! It looks like it may be getting better! Which means more updates!

Lolz you'll find out who it is VERY soon (even though it's pretty obvious lol) I'm gonna update today


More updates?! Yays! *celebrates*
Lolz can't wait
Member
51278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Yay part of the chapter's uploaded! btw why can't you type anymore?
Member
35617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Awesome Chap Ki-Chan, can't wait to see the rest
Member
3232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Swindon, England,...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

kimmie38 wrote:

Yay part of the chapter's uploaded! btw why can't you type anymore?


uh well, I'm not really in the mood, and typing this up isn't really helping ^^;
y'know that thing i had to get over? it kinda came back again ^^;, but I'm trying to write up more, believe me I am
Member
3232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Swindon, England,...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

Sunny_Loo-Loo wrote:

Awesome Chap Ki-Chan, can't wait to see the rest :D


lolz you posted on here!! lolz thats a first!
Member
51278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

kiri-k wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

Yay part of the chapter's uploaded! btw why can't you type anymore?


uh well, I'm not really in the mood, and typing this up isn't really helping ^^;
y'know that thing i had to get over? it kinda came back again ^^;, but I'm trying to write up more, believe me I am


Oh oks. I'm sorry it came back, that's gotta suck >< I hope it gets better though!
Member
3232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Swindon, England,...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/25/09
lolz it will, with time ( I think sunny knows what I'm talking about(jem))
And I'm gonna update in a matter of seconds
(turns out kiwi updated for me *stupid big sisters lolz* which will be why it's embarrasing)
Member
51278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
...Jem? And great chapter! Kiwi-chan did a really good job! Lolz tadase's a stalker and a pervert? xD Can't wait for the next chapter!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.