First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

thedishranaway wrote:

Username: thedishranaway
Name: hana-chan
D.O.B: October 9
Gender: Female
Pic: ( put in spoiler )


Design #1
Thank you. ^^


here u go ^_^ :
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

hinamorisaya wrote:

thks~~~~~^^i like it so.....so.....so.....so......so......much~~~~~~

i am glad that u like it ! ^_^

Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

lilisisi wrote:


InnocentJuppie wrote:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Dachy
D.O.B: August 5th
Gender: Female
Membership Card Type: The 1st kind
Pic:

Could you crop it so there's just the face? If not, that's okay :)

here u go ! :




Thanks much
Member
3007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Outer Space :>
Offline
Posted 5/13/09


thank you very much. i like it.

Member
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in Las Noches...
Offline
Posted 5/14/09


thanx a lot... soo kawaii...
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:


lilisisi wrote:


InnocentJuppie wrote:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Dachy
D.O.B: August 5th
Gender: Female
Membership Card Type: The 1st kind
Pic:

Could you crop it so there's just the face? If not, that's okay :)

here u go ! :




Thanks much :)

u r welcome ! ^_^

Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

thedishranaway wrote:



thank you very much. i like it.


u r welcome and glad u like it ! ^_^
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

princess_aerith wrote:



thanx a lot... soo kawaii...

your welcome ! ^_^

8847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
hey! i wanna do the mmbership on my own...is it ok? anyways....just 1 question, how do i put my pic there?
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

maxchua wrote:

hey! i wanna do the mmbership on my own...is it ok? anyways....just 1 question, how do i put my pic there?

what do u mean?/ u don't know how to put the pic there?

Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / by your side
Offline
Posted 5/17/09 , edited 5/24/09

lilisisi wrote:

Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Gender:
Pic: ( put in spoiler )

Membership card:
1)
2)
3)

Examples:





Username: mytalove
Name: yosra
D.O.B: 11 JULY 1993
Gender: female
Pic: ( put in spoiler )

membership card design 1

done
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

mytalove wrote:


lilisisi wrote:

Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Gender:
Pic: ( put in spoiler )

Membership card:
1)
2)
3)

Examples:





Username: mytalove
Name: yosra
D.O.B: 11 JULY 1993
Gender: female
Pic: ( put in spoiler )

membership card design 1

here u go :

hope u like it
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / by your side
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
thanks it's so cute
Member
1554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09 , edited 6/11/09
Username: ekari013
Name: ErikaMae
D. O. B. : January 8
Gender: Female
Picture


Design Number:1

done
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

ekari013 wrote:

Username:
Name:
D. O. B. :
Gender:
Picture


Design Number:1

um... u forgot to fill it

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.