First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Why the heck are there SOOOO many Shugo Chara groups out there?
Member
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

drillsarge05 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

blah,blah,blah....do your complaining somewhere else...


haha, seriously?? He is doing it somwhere else. In a forum on a site that hosts anime......And in a place where YOU dont have to read it or respond. He can complain here all he wants, just dont read it if you dont want!

PS: he makes a valid point. If they were orignal, it would be ok. Too bad most of them are the same old thing. Hey, how about combining them all into one huge group!!!


well...about the ''valid point'' thinggy.....i kinda agree with you.....

Posted 5/8/09
oh well cry me a river don't really care and if i wanted too i could make one myself.
17864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Right in your scr...
Offline
Posted 5/8/09
/looks at OP's avatar.
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
well problem will be solved if there's a way to delete a group tho... esp since there're lotsa deserted SC groups out there >.>
Member
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
Totally agree. There's too many SC fans here in CR so there will be also many SC fan groups.

I only join one or two SC fan groups unless people invite me.

Why are some people telling him/her to do his/her complain somewhere else? He/She made a very good point. Doesn't you agree? -_-

If you people don't care about what he/she said then don't care about this forum too. Why bother replying? Like we care about what you think. -_-
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I agree with OP. Too many groups. We don't need anymore, dumbshits.

I think it's so popular because it's your totally cliched shoujo manga, which girls seem to go crazy over. That and Ikuto is supposedly totally hawtz0rs.


DON'T YOU DARE CALL SHUGO CHARA CLICHED. EVER. THE BOYS,which there are a lot more of than in other shows,TRANSFORM.
Toei would never do that,unless they didn't follow the same outfit scheme and they were called something else e.g. Tuxedo Kamen.

You don't really know how Amu's gonna end with. Yeah,it could be Ikuto but it could be Tadase or it could be Kairi.

I'm a boy,I've tried out a lot of shoujo and I think I know about this stuff.

And,as a Tokusatsu fan,that's why I like crunchyroll. Not many toku fans know about this show and there's a really good place to talk about it here.
Posted 5/9/09
it's common for this to happen with really popular animes... just deal with it
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

fanoftokuandanime wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I agree with OP. Too many groups. We don't need anymore, dumbshits.

I think it's so popular because it's your totally cliched shoujo manga, which girls seem to go crazy over. That and Ikuto is supposedly totally hawtz0rs.


DON'T YOU DARE CALL SHUGO CHARA CLICHED. EVER. THE BOYS,which there are a lot more of than in other shows,TRANSFORM.
Toei would never do that,unless they didn't follow the same outfit scheme and they were called something else e.g. Tuxedo Kamen.

You don't really know how Amu's gonna end with. Yeah,it could be Ikuto but it could be Tadase or it could be Kairi.

I'm a boy,I've tried out a lot of shoujo and I think I know about this stuff.

And,as a Tokusatsu fan,that's why I like crunchyroll. Not many toku fans know about this show and there's a really good place to talk about it here.


Lol. There's LOTS of reverse harem animes out there, dear. And this one is nothing special. You can always tell what's going to happen next in it, because it's like everything else out there.

Oh please. It's GOING to be Ikuto. It's so obvious. The rest of the anime is so cliche, what would make the ending any different?

I'm a girl, I've tried a lot of shoujo and I know I know about this stuff.
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
maybe its cuz SC is one of the most popular anime's out right now. thats wat i heard.
1818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
i agree with that somewhat, but not entirely. I read Ichigo 100% and the entire time everyone thought it was gonna be one character he picked(trying to keep out spoilers :P), no doubt. but the end surprised us all. So, if the author is immaginative, he/she might be able to end it well.
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:



Lol. There's LOTS of reverse harem animes out there, dear. And this one is nothing special. You can always tell what's going to happen next in it, because it's like everything else out there.

Oh please. It's GOING to be Ikuto. It's so obvious. The rest of the anime is so cliche, what would make the ending any different?

I'm a girl, I've tried a lot of shoujo and I know I know about this stuff.


i agree it has to b ikuto since the majority of the pop r amuto its bad business not to make it amuto...

i also agree its cliche if and only if its amuto in the end
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


fanoftokuandanime wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I agree with OP. Too many groups. We don't need anymore, dumbshits.

I think it's so popular because it's your totally cliched shoujo manga, which girls seem to go crazy over. That and Ikuto is supposedly totally hawtz0rs.


DON'T YOU DARE CALL SHUGO CHARA CLICHED. EVER. THE BOYS,which there are a lot more of than in other shows,TRANSFORM.
Toei would never do that,unless they didn't follow the same outfit scheme and they were called something else e.g. Tuxedo Kamen.

You don't really know how Amu's gonna end with. Yeah,it could be Ikuto but it could be Tadase or it could be Kairi.

I'm a boy,I've tried out a lot of shoujo and I think I know about this stuff.

And,as a Tokusatsu fan,that's why I like crunchyroll. Not many toku fans know about this show and there's a really good place to talk about it here.


Lol. There's LOTS of reverse harem animes out there, dear. And this one is nothing special. You can always tell what's going to happen next in it, because it's like everything else out there.

Oh please. It's GOING to be Ikuto. It's so obvious. The rest of the anime is so cliche, what would make the ending any different?

I'm a girl, I've tried a lot of shoujo and I know I know about this stuff.


Look,this is the Shugo Chara forum. I am sick of people who don't like Shugo Chara starting threads saying "I don't like Shugo Chara".
Do I go into the ultra mega dark show forum and say "I don't like the ultra mega dark show"? Maybe your right. Maybe it is gonna be Ikuto.
At the end,they'll probably defeat Easter. Amu's probably gonna eat breakfast tomorrow. We don't watch these shows expecting them to be suprising 100% of the time. Now,if you don't like Shugo Chara,and this goes for anyone who doesn't like Shugo Chara,do NOT go into the Shugo Chara forum and say "There's too many Shugo Chara groups". I think you also need to remember that both Tadase and Kairi have both shown more than enough interest in Amu. Even if Ikuto does always pop up like Tuxedo Kamen all the time.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

fanoftokuandanime wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


fanoftokuandanime wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I agree with OP. Too many groups. We don't need anymore, dumbshits.

I think it's so popular because it's your totally cliched shoujo manga, which girls seem to go crazy over. That and Ikuto is supposedly totally hawtz0rs.


DON'T YOU DARE CALL SHUGO CHARA CLICHED. EVER. THE BOYS,which there are a lot more of than in other shows,TRANSFORM.
Toei would never do that,unless they didn't follow the same outfit scheme and they were called something else e.g. Tuxedo Kamen.

You don't really know how Amu's gonna end with. Yeah,it could be Ikuto but it could be Tadase or it could be Kairi.

I'm a boy,I've tried out a lot of shoujo and I think I know about this stuff.

And,as a Tokusatsu fan,that's why I like crunchyroll. Not many toku fans know about this show and there's a really good place to talk about it here.


Lol. There's LOTS of reverse harem animes out there, dear. And this one is nothing special. You can always tell what's going to happen next in it, because it's like everything else out there.

Oh please. It's GOING to be Ikuto. It's so obvious. The rest of the anime is so cliche, what would make the ending any different?

I'm a girl, I've tried a lot of shoujo and I know I know about this stuff.


Look,this is the Shugo Chara forum. I am sick of people who don't like Shugo Chara starting threads saying "I don't like Shugo Chara".
Do I go into the ultra mega dark show forum and say "I don't like the ultra mega dark show"? Maybe your right. Maybe it is gonna be Ikuto.
At the end,they'll probably defeat Easter. Amu's probably gonna eat breakfast tomorrow. We don't watch these shows expecting them to be suprising 100% of the time. Now,if you don't like Shugo Chara,and this goes for anyone who doesn't like Shugo Chara,do NOT go into the Shugo Chara forum and say "There's too many Shugo Chara groups". I think you also need to remember that both Tadase and Kairi have both shown more than enough interest in Amu. Even if Ikuto does always pop up like Tuxedo Kamen all the time.


We're allowed to have our own opinions and we can post them wherever we want. If you don't like that fact, here's a plan - don't click. (:

Lol, y so srs? It's a show, baby. We might not want them to be suprising all of the time, but I think it'd be kind of cool if we couldn't guess...Oh, I don't know, EVERYTHING that's going to happen next? I mean the show has potential to be great, but it's not. :I The plotline is stereotypical and dull, and Amu is the typical Mary-Sue lead character.

Boo-hoo. I can say whatever I want wherever I want. You can't tell me what to do. ;D They certaintly have, but it won't make a difference in the end, now will it?
Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
wow ur stupid duuuhhh
Moderator
57805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
Locked~ there's nothing we can do about it..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.