First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~Secret Love
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/10/09
Intro:
This is a one-shot fiction for Yamada Ryosuke. Now, Yamada Ryosuke’s studying in Horikoshi Gakuen, which made me so paranoid because he’s surrounded with many beautiful girls now. Though I’ve read the Horikoshi rules about no relationship and stuff, I can’t help but be bothered. What if he suddenly falls in love with a girl in his class? Yeah, more or less this is about Yamada and a girl named Miyuki having a secret relationship.

---------------------------------------
Characters:
Yamada Ryosuke
Hirohata Miyuki
---------------------------------------


green: Yamada's POV
purple: Miyuki's POV
black: convo


For those who aren't familiar with Horikoshi rules, here you go:

1. Not allowed to go on relationships. Boys and Girls have different route to get to school. The school rules stated that Boys and Girls cannot get into a relationship. If being discovered by the teacher, they will order the both of them to separate. If not, they will be expelled. In the school, boys and girls cannot talk to each other easily. If they are always together, they will always be noticed by the teacher.

2. The school will be filled with CCTV. Teacher is their guards. In order to protect the idols and rich people in the school, there is a lot of CCTV in the school buildings.

3. Hand phone have restrictions too. They are only allowed to use at specific times.

4. The fee of the students in TRAIT course is really expensive. As the school will have to go along with the student’s schedule, and protect the student’s privacy, Horikoshi set up a traditional and strict rule. Of course, they will have to pay that amount of money. At the same time, the student must be an artist.

5. Not allowed to eat snacks. At the same time, on the way home, buying of snacks is not allowed. If being caught, they will be left for detention.

6. (ONLY APPLY FOR PEOPLE IN TRAIT COURSE) if the student needs to dye the hair for that period of time, they will have to fill in a form, stating how long they will be in the colour. After that, they will have to dye it black.



Just when our eyes met…


There’s this new girl in class. I’m sitting in the back row and my eye sight is bad so I barely saw her face. Her figure was nice though. Her hair was shorter than mine and she looks tall with a cool aura. Because of that striking aura, I got curious and I indeed felt excited to get to know her.

“Hirohata Miyuki desu. Yoroshiku.”

There was nothing special about what she said. But there’s this strange thing I felt when she started to open her lips. My heart suddenly went doki doki that I found it difficult to breathe at that moment.

“You’ll be sitting on that vacant seat at the back row for the whole year.”

I observed her every move. And while she gets nearer and nearer to me, my vision of her went clear. I wanted to read her mind but her face was emotionless. She probably noticed me staring at her; therefore, she looked at me eye-to-eye. My consciousness was gone for a while and I felt drowned by the air she produced when she passed by me. When I got my consciousness back, I found her sitting beside me. Isn’t that cool?


Just when our eyes met, I knew it was love I met.



…we’re like mountains apart.


There’s this cool guy I just saw at school. He made me feel so nervous when I caught a glimpse of him. Though I was really strucked by his beautiful stare, I managed to calm myself down and showed no emotion at all.

“Yamada Ryosuke desu. I hope to get to know you.”

I’ve fallen in love with him when he uttered those words and flashed a killer smile. I was happy that he somehow showed interest on me. I deeply want to get to know him too. But still, I’m holding back. I don’t want him nor I to be kicked out of this school.

“Let’s exchange numbers.”

Yes, we’ve decided to secretly exchange numbers. In fact, we’ve been mailing for months now and I can tell; we know each other very well. Though we’ve gotten really close, we never got the chance to talk to each other personally. We’ve decided to talk through mail to avoid the teachers being suspicious. It was pretty sad because I just sit beside him yet I can’t express how I really feel towards him.


You’re so close yet we’re like mountains apart.



Beyond what eyes can see…


It’s been two years we’ve known each other; still, no personal contact. It’s funny how we managed to stay long having a relationship like this. Yes, she’s now my girlfriend. I was really happy when she accepted me to be her man though right now I can’t really propose to her formally.

I feel pretty miserable because I can’t protect her when she’s experiencing hardships. I can’t be there for her when she feels lonely. I can’t give my shoulder for her to cry on when she feels like breaking down. I can’t be on a date with her. I can’t give her a present on her birthday. I can’t hug her when she feels cold. And I can’t kiss her goodbye every time we go our separate ways after school.

I can’t really do anything for now. This is the only way to keep us away from trouble; the only way to take care of our own career and the only way to keep us loving each other. I’m happy it’s effective though because…

Beyond what eyes can see is the love we’ve been sharing for many years now.



…free at last

The moment we’ve been waiting for a long time has arrived. After this ceremony, the secret we’ve been keeping for a long time will finally be revealed. I’ve always dreamed of that moment. I can’t help but be excited!

“Congratulations Ryosuke. We’ve finally graduated.”

I awkwardly smiled waiting for his response. This is the moment that I’ve been waiting for so long, yet why am I not getting any response from him? He just smiled at me and left me standing still. My heart pounded so fast then I felt cold. I just don’t understand what just happened. Then I suddenly felt tears streaming down my face. I was left alone stuck on one position. My eyes were flooded with tears; therefore, my vision wasn’t clear enough. But I’m sure a saw a figure running towards me.


--------------------------------

Ryosuke: *wipes off Miyuki’s tears*
Miyuki: Ryosuke?
Ryosuke: *smiles* Omedetto! *hands her a bouquet of flowers*
Miyuki: *shocked* Arigatou! *cries more*

--------------------------------

I cried even harder because I was very touched by what Ryosuke did. But then I closed my eyes and something stopped me from crying. I slowly opened my eyes to find out what made me stop the tears. And to my surprise, it was Ryosuke’s long and passionate kiss!

After the long wait, we’re free at last!





nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
gomen if it's boring..
I just had that weird idea and I wanted to write it so much..
Blame paranoia for causing me to write such boring thing!!
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
uwaaaa~!
that's choo romantic!
nicely written!
i was also curious how would they express their feelings to each other!
lucky for miyuki! she got yamachan!!!
love it!!! <3
FTW!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09

Geh-san wrote:

uwaaaa~!
that's choo romantic!
nicely written!
i was also curious how would they express their feelings to each other!
lucky for miyuki! she got yamachan!!!
love it!!! <3
FTW!



i was also curious how would they express their feelings to each other!
yeah..
just plain weird..hahaha..
just through mails and secret calls..that's all hahaha..
"no skinship" haha

thanks for reading!! mwah!!
luff you!!
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

hsj9392 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

uwaaaa~!
that's choo romantic!
nicely written!
i was also curious how would they express their feelings to each other!
lucky for miyuki! she got yamachan!!!
love it!!! <3
FTW!



i was also curious how would they express their feelings to each other!
yeah..
just plain weird..hahaha..
just through mails and secret calls..that's all hahaha..
"no skinship" haha

thanks for reading!! mwah!!
luff you!!


yeah..no skinship at all!
that sucks!
hhe..no problem!
luff you more! xDD

oh btw..you haven't read the new part of our school days and love clock
i hope you can read them both ne~
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

Geh-san wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

uwaaaa~!
that's choo romantic!
nicely written!
i was also curious how would they express their feelings to each other!
lucky for miyuki! she got yamachan!!!
love it!!! <3
FTW!



i was also curious how would they express their feelings to each other!
yeah..
just plain weird..hahaha..
just through mails and secret calls..that's all hahaha..
"no skinship" haha

thanks for reading!! mwah!!
luff you!!


yeah..no skinship at all!
that sucks!
hhe..no problem!
luff you more! xDD

oh btw..you haven't read the new part of our school days and love clock
i hope you can read them both ne~



yeah it sucks!!
but it's over..haha LooooooL
yayayah!!
thanks for reminding me!! ^^
Fanfic Lover
4331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you;
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
Wow. Somehow i felt like dejavu?
It's almost the same with my real life except for the last part since we're both haven't graduated yet~~
Anyway, great story! I love it uber much, Jesse~~^^
Oh and i hope you're going to read my fic, Twinkle Snow
Fanfic Lover
4449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao City
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
hi ate jesse!!!!!!
kakakilig nmn ng fic mo!!!!!
khit short lng xa, the emotions were expressed very well.
i hope i cn right like that!!!! hehe
ur one of my idols now!!!!!! hehe
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Another one of your

WONDERFUL
GREAT
SWEET
EXTRAVAGANT
BEAUTIFUL
EXTRA ORDINARY

[but short]

YAMADA RYOSUKE ONE SHOT FANFICT!!!!
Fanfic Lover
3982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 日本
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
That is soooo Romanticc...

It was short but...

Chooo good
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

vanialestari wrote:

Wow. Somehow i felt like dejavu?
It's almost the same with my real life except for the last part since we're both haven't graduated yet~~
Anyway, great story! I love it uber much, Jesse~~^^
Oh and i hope you're going to read my fic, Twinkle Snow




Omgosh!!
thanks you felt connected with the story!!
Twinkle Snow?? I'll put that on my reminders!! ^^
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

chickballer21 wrote:

hi ate jesse!!!!!!
kakakilig nmn ng fic mo!!!!!
khit short lng xa, the emotions were expressed very well.
i hope i cn right like that!!!! hehe
ur one of my idols now!!!!!! hehe




wah!! sure ka??
it was plain boring to me..
but thanks..
pero if ever you think it's not good at all..
feel free to tell me ^^
criticisms could help a lot!!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

deen22 wrote:

Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Another one of your

WONDERFUL
GREAT
SWEET
EXTRAVAGANT
BEAUTIFUL
EXTRA ORDINARY

[but short]

YAMADA RYOSUKE ONE SHOT FANFICT!!!!




huwa!!
serious??
well thanks!!
I hope you're not just being nice ^^
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

Matsujun_arashi_lover wrote:

That is soooo Romanticc...

It was short but...

Chooo good




really??
phew~
thanks for supporting my fic!! ^^
i thought it was really bad..
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

hsj9392 wrote:


deen22 wrote:

Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Another one of your

WONDERFUL
GREAT
SWEET
EXTRAVAGANT
BEAUTIFUL
EXTRA ORDINARY

[but short]

YAMADA RYOSUKE ONE SHOT FANFICT!!!!




huwa!!
serious??
well thanks!!
I hope you're not just being nice ^^


wah! ang sama oooohh!!
hahah
hindi ah! maganda tlga! =P
anu ako Liar? haha
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
HCERCKJTHVEWIRVETRYOSUKEBYBWPAEVTIVTOVWWUNVIROP!!!

OMFG~!

*dies*

incoherency alert!


shucks...

you made me die with your OS fic~!
*woohoo!*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.