First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply !!Sōkyoku Hill Training Ground!!
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:

Zaraki:*Looks at Ichigo* KUROSAKI!!!! *Grins insanely* Let's go! *Draws his zanpakutou*


Ichigo: hold on a sec a left my zonpakuto as the erm dry cleaners thats it
Posted 5/12/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: hold on a sec a left my zonpakuto as the erm dry cleaners thats it


Zaraki:*Still grinning* Then that's gonna make this all the more difficult for you ne? *Creeps closer then takes a swipe at Ichigo*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: hold on a sec a left my zonpakuto as the erm dry cleaners thats it


Zaraki:*Still grinning* Then that's gonna make this all the more difficult for you ne? *Creeps closer then takes a swipe at Ichigo*


Ichigo: hey i thought u were a guy who didnt like unfair advantages
Posted 5/12/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: hey i thought u were a guy who didnt like unfair advantages


Zaraki:Hehehe...Awww, what's the matter Kurosaki? Afraid to bring out that zanpakutou and fight me?
Moderator
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
Byakuya : *enters the place quietly* ...Zaraki this is no such place to act so immature we are called for a captains meeting ...
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: hey i thought u were a guy who didnt like unfair advantages


Zaraki:Hehehe...Awww, what's the matter Kurosaki? Afraid to bring out that zanpakutou and fight me?


Ichigo: well...i dont exactly make a habbit outta pickin fights with blood thirsty maniac now you cme to mention it
Posted 5/12/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: well...i dont exactly make a habbit outta pickin fights with blood thirsty maniac now you cme to mention it


Zaraki:Ehhh? I'm not a bloodthirsty maniac. I just like a good fight! Now fight me!!!
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: well...i dont exactly make a habbit outta pickin fights with blood thirsty maniac now you cme to mention it


Zaraki:Ehhh? I'm not a bloodthirsty maniac. I just like a good fight! Now fight me!!!


Ichigo: *slaps his own forehead* thats the same thing u physco
Posted 5/12/09 , edited 5/12/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: *slaps his own forehead* thats the same thing u physco


Zaraki:Hehehe...Come on Kurosaki. Stop stalling! *Creeps up close again* Fight me! You know you want to....
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: *slaps his own forehead* thats the same thing u physco


Zaraki:Hehehe...Come on Kurosaki. Stop stalling! *Creeps up close again* Fight me! You know you want to....


ichigo: thats not on my priorties list
Posted 5/12/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
ichigo: thats not on my priorties list


Zaraki:*Grins* So what? It's on mine! Now, fight me!
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
ichigo: thats not on my priorties list


Zaraki:*Grins* So what? It's on mine! Now, fight me!


Ichigo: i guess i have no choice then....*draws his zanpakuto and points kenpachi*hey look over there
Posted 5/12/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: i guess i have no choice then....*draws his zanpakuto and points kenpachi*hey look over there


Zaraki:Hehehe...Riiiiiiight... *Dashes forward and slashes at Ichigo*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: i guess i have no choice then....*draws his zanpakuto and points kenpachi*hey look over there


Zaraki:Hehehe...Riiiiiiight... *Dashes forward and slashes at Ichigo*


Ichigo: damn and they say big guys are easy to fool...ah well *jumps up and smashes back down down clashin swords fiecrly with kenpachi*
Posted 5/12/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo: damn and they say big guys are easy to fool...ah well *jumps up and smashes back down down clashin swords fiecrly with kenpachi*


Zaraki:Hehehe...That's it! *Throws Ichigo off his zanpakutou then slashes again*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.