First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
● BGICR Lottery [Week 6]
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
HOW IT WORKS:

Ok guys! This is the first BGICR Lottery!

This is how it works:

Every week, marymannly12 will put all the names of the participants into a hat and pick out 1 lucky winner!

Each week, there will be a new prize and the lucky winner will get it!


RULES:

Only people with BGICR membership cards can participate, so when you participate, put your membership card in your post!

TOPIC & DESCRIPTION

Week 1 [03/20/09 - 03/27/09] : Avatar Winner - galm
Week 2 [03/28/09 - 04/04/09] : Choose BGICR's July Layout Theme Winner - snoopyme
Week 3 [04/05/09 - 04/19/09] : $50 In BGICR Bank Winner - hikaru718
Week 4 [04/20/09 - 05/01/09] : Profile Makeover Winner - BlueRIse
Week 5 [05/02/09 - 05/10/09] : Avatar Winner - springrolls56
Week 6 [05/11/09 - 05/17/09] : Choose BGICR's July Layout Theme Winner - TBD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
[Week 1 Participants] Winner - galm


[Week 2 Participants] Winner - snoopyme


[Week 3 Participants] Winner - hikaru718


[Week 4 Participants] Winner - BlueRise


[Week 5 Participants] Winner - springrolls56
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
I'm participating in Week 6 :D
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
I wanted the profile makeover.

BGICR Supporter
8300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / a secluded locati...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

marymannly12 wrote:

I'm participating in Week 6 :D


btw XDXD was my avatar ever finished?
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

galm wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

I'm participating in Week 6 :D


btw XDXD was my avatar ever finished?


ITS...IN PROCESS...>.>
OH AND GALM, THE GROUP SONG THING WAS ABANDONED ;_;
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

I'm participating in Week 6 :D


btw XDXD was my avatar ever finished?


ITS...IN PROCESS...>.>
OH AND GALM, THE GROUP SONG THING WAS ABANDONED ;_;


lol , XD i knew it was going to happen, too bad then
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
im participating again!! :)

BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

I'm participating in Week 6 :D


btw XDXD was my avatar ever finished?


ITS...IN PROCESS...>.>
OH AND GALM, THE GROUP SONG THING WAS ABANDONED ;_;


mary u____u you made springrolls avatar before mine? XD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

galm wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

I'm participating in Week 6 :D


btw XDXD was my avatar ever finished?


ITS...IN PROCESS...>.>
OH AND GALM, THE GROUP SONG THING WAS ABANDONED ;_;


mary u____u you made springrolls avatar before mine? XD


IM SRY...
SHE WOULD YELL AT ME
BUT UR SOOO NICE!
UR PATIENT
ANDAND U ROCK
AND UR SOO KIND
AND UR SUCH A SWEET PERSON
>.>
LMAO ILL GIVE U URS BEFORE THE 20TH! PROMISEEEE XD
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09


lol dont take advantage me ! XDXD but ill wait, -____- although ive been waiting for ages now
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

galm wrote:



lol dont take advantage me ! XDXD but ill wait, -____- although ive been waiting for ages now


LOL IM NOT!
IM JUST SAYINH UR KIND >.>
LOL DONT WRY~
ILL HAVE IT SOON
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09

marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:



lol dont take advantage me ! XDXD but ill wait, -____- although ive been waiting for ages now


LOL IM NOT!
IM JUST SAYINH UR KIND >.>
LOL DONT WRY~
ILL HAVE IT SOON :D


o__O NUNI-SAMA!! YOU DARE SAY THAT! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and i only do it cuz YOU'RE A PROCRASTINATOR~! YOU MUST BE DISCIPLINED! *smacks your arm* >:] and galm...ughhh he's my enemy *glares at him*
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:



lol dont take advantage me ! XDXD but ill wait, -____- although ive been waiting for ages now


LOL IM NOT!
IM JUST SAYINH UR KIND >.>
LOL DONT WRY~
ILL HAVE IT SOON :D


o__O NUNI-SAMA!! YOU DARE SAY THAT! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and i only do it cuz YOU'RE A PROCRASTINATOR~! YOU MUST BE DISCIPLINED! *smacks your arm* >:] and galm...ughhh he's my enemy *glares at him*


WAIT WHAT? LOL
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.