First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
American soldiers raped and murdered young girl
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Waterdeep
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09
Then you should condemn the Japanese for raping and killing all women in nanking!!

Then you should condemn Turks for destroying millions of Armenians!!

Then you should condemn the Nazi for killing the Jews.

and the list goes on.
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Waterdeep
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

sindba-d wrote:


jay_jay26 wrote:
...

What about when enemy soldiers do the same thing to American women who are in the war?


All they do is invade other countrys, several thousand miles away, who couldn't pose a thread to the US even if they wanted to.


Have you read your history?

It seems you are not aware that Americans liberated Philippines from the brutal Japanese invaders.

They never conquered the country after liberating it.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

Luskan wrote:

Then you should condemn the Japanese for raping and killing all women in nanking!!

Then you should condemn Turks for destroying millions of Armenians!!

Then you should condemn the Nazi for killing the Jews.

and the list goes on.


If you want to talk about history you shouldn't forget the native americans and the slaves...

How about we stay in this century?!

516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Waterdeep
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

FF7_CloudStrife wrote:


Luskan wrote:

Then you should condemn the Japanese for raping and killing all women in nanking!!

Then you should condemn Turks for destroying millions of Armenians!!

Then you should condemn the Nazi for killing's ting the Jews.

and the list goes on.


condemn you fo stating the irrelevant


because it's true, condemning an entire society is stupid and just flame baiting.
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Waterdeep
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

sindba-d wrote:


Luskan wrote:

Then you should condemn the Japanese for raping and killing all women in nanking!!

Then you should condemn Turks for destroying millions of Armenians!!

Then you should condemn the Nazi for killing the Jews.

and the list goes on.


If you want to talk about history you shouldn't forget the native americans and the slaves...

How about we stay in this century?!



Because those things are inevitable, people will always make reason for commiting atrocities, the only way to change that is through education not promoting Hatred.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

FF7_CloudStrife wrote:


Luskan wrote:

Then you should condemn the Japanese for raping and killing all women in nanking!!

Then you should condemn Turks for destroying millions of Armenians!!

Then you should condemn the Nazi for killing the Jews.

and the list goes on.


condemn you fo stating the irrelevant


Condemn you for being an ignorance, malicious, shit swine

;D
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

sindba-d wrote:


Luskan wrote:


Because those things are inevitable, people will always make reason for commiting atrocities, the only way to change that is through education not promoting Hatred.


This century is only nine years young but the US already fought 2 wars several thousand miles away from their territory!!!

Who didn't learn their lesson?! Do you think it's all out of view just because the US government installs a black, grinning asshole as their president?


Lol, I assume, you've learned a couple of things in history classes?

It's the US his job to calm down threats who might have effect on the world.

Like Wars between other countries, economical problem, etc etc

2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

Baka-God wrote:



Lol, I assume, you've learned a couple of things in history classes?

It's the US his job to calm down threats who might have effect on the world.

Like Wars between other countries, economical problem, etc etc


Yupp! I know the world police!!

Who gave the US this job and what did they do while black people were dieing in Darfur?
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

sindba-d wrote:


Baka-God wrote:



Lol, I assume, you've learned a couple of things in history classes?

It's the US his job to calm down threats who might have effect on the world.

Like Wars between other countries, economical problem, etc etc


Yupp! I know the world police!!

Who gave the US this job and what did they do while black people were dieing in Darfur?



The politic in Darfur forbade other countries to help them,

Who gave that job to the US, is most likely, the humans in the history.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

Baka-God wrote:




The politic in Darfur forbade other countries to help them,


And Hussein didn't!!?!!


Baka-God wrote:

Who gave that job to the US, is most likely, the humans in the history.


ROFL!!

That's a joke, isn't it?
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
Ur getting near out of topic...
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

sindba-d wrote:


Baka-God wrote:




The politic in Darfur forbade other countries to help them,


And Hussein didn't!!?!!

Hmm, Hussein was an dictator. Of course the US would try to help them

Also, there were still people, called ''Artsen Zonder Grenzen'' were and still are helping them.


;D


Baka-God wrote:

Who gave that job to the US, is most likely, the humans in the history.


ROFL!!

That's a joke, isn't it?

Why should I joke about something like this.

Also, The US, did help us, but since you're an ''American Hater'' I won't preach nor give an lecture.



Also, Indeed, The US, did do many things which are bad, corrupted, rotten, depraved, degenerate, hateful, and generally not good.

But, why should we forget the good things they've done, and only talk about the bad things?

I think, every country have done something what's awful, yet is the whole world venting their hate on the US. And not to mention the country where I live.

They've done countless things which everyone can consider '' not good'', yet don't I see anyone who've said that the Netherlands sucks, or is an country full of cancerous shitty, mentally depraved retards

;DD

Shit, is this considered as an lecture?

13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

FF7_CloudStrife wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


FF7_CloudStrife wrote:


Luskan wrote:

Then you should condemn the Japanese for raping and killing all women in nanking!!

Then you should condemn Turks for destroying millions of Armenians!!

Then you should condemn the Nazi for killing the Jews.

and the list goes on.


condemn you fo stating the irrelevant


Condemn you for being an ignorance, malicious, shit swine

;D


"Condemn you for being an ignorance ignorance" << lol talk about grammar, can't believe that you could even type hahaha
And in what way am i malicious? Your just randomly spitting out words, what a noob.


My grammar is at least better than someone who doesn't know when to use ''You're and Your'' ;DD

You're malicious, because I've stated it, and I don't need to have reasons to ''spit'' words on an worthless tatter like you.


Please, use better methods to flamebait, this is a kind of boring


Newbie
:3

2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09


You should learn how to quote.

Hussein was a dictator as are the leaders of Sudan. You can call any government that kills part of their own people a dictatorship.

What have swissbased "Médecins Sans Frontières" or "doctors without borders" got to do with the selfproclaimed world police which actually looks away once black people are the victims of massmurder?

p.s. You can't lecture me because it is quite obvious that I know more about history and world politics than you.

edit: I wrote earlier that I don't consider the US evil nor do I consider them good.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

sindba-d wrote:



You should learn how to quote.

Hussein was a dictator as are the leaders of Sudan. You can call any government that kills part of their own people a dictatorship.

What have swissbased "Médecins Sans Frontières" or "doctors without borders" got to do with the selfproclaimed world police which actually looks away once black people are the victims of massmurder?

p.s. You can't lecture me because it is quite obvious that I know more about history and world politics than you.



Hussein was a dictator as are the leaders of Sudan. You can call any government that kills part of their own people a dictatorship.


That's true.

I cannot say anything else about this xD


What have swissbased "Médecins Sans Frontières" or "doctors without borders" got to do with the selfproclaimed world police which actually looks away once black people are the victims of massmurder?


I meant, in Darfur, they've helped and are still helping a lot of black people.


p.s. You can't lecture me because it is quite obvious that I know more about history and world politics than you.


Once again, true.


You should learn how to quote.


Something like this? :O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.