First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi/Banner Request
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:



yeah i think that looked great


except the pen cut thru the hair


i didn't see that you barely can tell it looks good any ways
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:



yeah i think that looked great


except the pen cut thru the hair


i didn't see that you barely can tell it looks good any ways


well that is kinda true
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/23/09


see it wasn't suckish it was wonderfulish
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

lucylou1 wrote:



see it wasn't suckish it was wonderfulish


thnx
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:



see it wasn't suckish it was wonderfulish


thnx


no problem
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:



see it wasn't suckish it was wonderfulish


thnx


no problem


cool
Avi Requester
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 9/6/09 , edited 9/6/09
Username: Animelove555
Banner or Avi: Avii
Text font type: Fancy
Text Color: anything matching the pic
Animation: NO thank u
Effect: Beams
Text: Animelove555
Pic in Spoiler:

Deadline: anytime
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

animelove555 wrote:

Username: Animelove555
Banner or Avi: Avii
Text font type: Fancy
Text Color: anything matching the pic
Animation: NO thank u
Effect: Beams
Text: Animelove555
Pic in Spoiler:

Deadline: anytime


do u have a different pic?
Avi Requester
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

HannahMRocs wrote:


animelove555 wrote:

Username: Animelove555
Banner or Avi: Avii
Text font type: Fancy
Text Color: anything matching the pic
Animation: NO thank u
Effect: Beams
Text: Animelove555
Pic in Spoiler:

Deadline: anytime


do u have a different pic?


will this work:
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/09


here ya go!:



hope ya like it!
Avi Requester
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

HannahMRocs wrote:



here ya go!:



hope ya like it!


thank you.
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

animelove555 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:



here ya go!:



hope ya like it!


thank you.


ur welcome
5422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My bed
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
Username:HoTTie-
Banner or Avi:Avi
Text font type: 3D
Text Color:Red
Animation: anything to make it look good(no flowerz)
Effect: none
Text:HoTTie-
Pic in Spoiler:

Deadline: ASAP
Posted 10/3/09

here u go :D
sry that your text is not RED but i think that here red doesn't suit =_=
because i think that it's way cooler in blue :O



Avi Requester
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / together with him
Offline
Posted 10/15/09 , edited 10/15/09
Username:sayuri143
Banner or Avi: avi
Text font type: Bold, Italic, Narrow, Wide, 3D, Fancy, Girly: its up to u
Text Color:anythin that fits
Animation: its up to u
Effect: Thermal, FIre, Lighntning, or Water, Beams: anythin
Text:Kc_Mikan
Pic in Spoiler:

Deadline:can it be on october 20


PENDING HannahMRocs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.