Post Reply Mod Room
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
Mods ask any questions that you want to ask. I'll try my best to give you an answer x3 Also feel free to introduce yourself to one another
Crazer
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
haii haii minna! my name is Deanny and i rly want photoshop but i don't have but somehow ill survive. ummmmmmmmm i don't know what else to say... OH! i am 13 and was born on Valentine's day. i guess thats it!
Posted 5/17/09

smiley62 wrote:

haii haii minna! my name is Deanny and i rly want photoshop but i don't have but somehow ill survive. ummmmmmmmm i don't know what else to say... OH! i am 13 and was born on Valentine's day. i guess thats it!


lol sweet day for your birthday x3
Crazer
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

castondra wrote:


smiley62 wrote:

haii haii minna! my name is Deanny and i rly want photoshop but i don't have but somehow ill survive. ummmmmmmmm i don't know what else to say... OH! i am 13 and was born on Valentine's day. i guess thats it!


lol sweet day for your birthday x3

thankie!!!! but every day is a holiday cause its some one's bday!!! hapi bday minna!
Moderator
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

castondra wrote:

Mods ask any questions that you want to ask. I'll try my best to give you an answer x3 Also feel free to introduce yourself to one another


Here is my Sample

Posted 6/16/09

darck_angel00 wrote:


castondra wrote:

Mods ask any questions that you want to ask. I'll try my best to give you an answer x3 Also feel free to introduce yourself to one another


Here is my Sample



Gracias x3 I'll put it in now
Moderator
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

castondra wrote:


darck_angel00 wrote:


castondra wrote:

Mods ask any questions that you want to ask. I'll try my best to give you an answer x3 Also feel free to introduce yourself to one another


Here is my Sample



Gracias x3 I'll put it in now


okay ( u speak spanish ?? )
You must be logged in to post.