First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply .♥. Request Avi .♥.
Posted 5/11/09

xuryxdragon235 wrote:

♥ username:xuryxdragon235
♥ Name:Julie Nguyen
♥ Text:.....
♥ Picture :



DONE
Posted 5/11/09

UchihaxWorrior wrote:

♥ username: UchihaxWorrior
♥ Name: Areen
♥ Text: My Heart's Bling Bling
♥ Picture :


DONE!

Hope you like!
Posted 5/11/09

kiralacus1994 wrote:

♥ username: kiralacus1994
♥ Name: kiritani yuu
♥ Text: yuu-chan
♥ Picture :



DONE

Sorry for the wait!

Posted 5/11/09
welll i put the dots for sum thin and I want tp put my user in my avii
Member
23788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / praying 4 dbsk op...
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:


UchihaxWorrior wrote:

♥ username: UchihaxWorrior
♥ Name: Areen
♥ Text: My Heart's Bling Bling
♥ Picture :


DONE!

Hope you like!


OMG?! i dont like it........I LOVE IT
Member
16971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/11/09 , edited 5/11/09

iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:


kiralacus1994 wrote:

♥ username: kiralacus1994
♥ Name: kiritani yuu
♥ Text: yuu-chan
♥ Picture :



DONE

Sorry for the wait!



thanks
Posted 5/12/09

UchihaxWorrior wrote:


iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:


UchihaxWorrior wrote:

♥ username: UchihaxWorrior
♥ Name: Areen
♥ Text: My Heart's Bling Bling
♥ Picture :


DONE!

Hope you like!


OMG?! i dont like it........I LOVE IT


Really?? Cool! =D Glad you like it!!!
Posted 5/12/09

xuryxdragon235 wrote:

welll i put the dots for sum thin and I want tp put my user in my avii


sure here ya go!

12191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
♥ username:happypasta1111
♥ Name:sharon
♥ Text: happypasta1111
♥ Picture :
Member
23788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / praying 4 dbsk op...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
♥ username: UchihaxWorrior
♥ Name: Areen
♥ Text: UchihaxWorrior and a cute quote
♥ Picture :

oh and 1 more thing ummm u know the avi i requested b4? do u mind writing "UchihaxWorrior" on it 2? so sorry
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/12/09


DONE

Walahh!


Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

sugaripod262 wrote:

Walahh!




Thanks<33 ❤

Posted 5/13/09

happypasta1111 wrote:

♥ username:happypasta1111
♥ Name:sharon
♥ Text: happypasta1111
♥ Picture :


DONE ^ ^

Please tell me if u dont like it!!! =D
12191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:


happypasta1111 wrote:

♥ username:happypasta1111
♥ Name:sharon
♥ Text: happypasta1111
♥ Picture :


DONE ^ ^

Please tell me if u dont like it!!! =D


wa! its cute tnks^ ^ and it waz fast tnks!
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:

Walahh!




Thanks<33 ❤



np
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.