First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply .♥. Mod Application .♥.
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09
Fill This FirSt !

♥ Username:
♥ Name:
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:
♥ How Active You Are:
♥ Examples:
Moderator
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09


♥ Username:IchigoGirl9876
♥ Name:Natalie
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:I love to make graphics for other ppl
♥ How Active You Are:I'm very active(unless there's a test going on)

-Should I post my examples?
Member
13912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09


31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:

Fill This FirSt !

♥ Username:
♥ Name:
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:
♥ How Active You Are:


♥ Username:sugaripod262
♥ Name:Kimmie
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:I wanna make aviis,banners,and icons for people who need aviis AND I love making aviis,banners,and icons.
♥ How Active You Are: REALLY ACTIVE
Posted 5/10/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:



♥ Username:IchigoGirl9876
♥ Name:Natalie
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:I love to make graphics for other ppl
♥ How Active You Are:I'm very active(unless there's a test going on)

-Should I post my examples?


Yesh please :] i kinda forgot to put that on hehe sorry
Posted 5/10/09

ch0c0lateXbabii wrote:

♥ Username: ch0c0lateXbabii
♥ Name: Nisa
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod: I like to make avii's for other people ;]
♥ How Active You Are: im active


can you show me your examples please ^ ^ i kinda forgot to do that XD
Posted 5/10/09

sugaripod262 wrote:


iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:

Fill This FirSt !

♥ Username:
♥ Name:
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:
♥ How Active You Are:


♥ Username:sugaripod262
♥ Name:Kimmie
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:I wanna make aviis,banners,and icons for people who need aviis AND I love making aviis,banners,and icons.
♥ How Active You Are: REALLY ACTIVE


Can you show me your examples please ? ^^ i kinda forgot to add that to the form >< sorry hehe ..
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:


iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:

Fill This FirSt !

♥ Username:
♥ Name:
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:
♥ How Active You Are:


♥ Username:sugaripod262
♥ Name:Kimmie
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:I wanna make aviis,for people who need aviis AND I love making aviis.!
♥ How Active You Are: REALLY ACTIVE


Can you show me your examples please ? ^^ i kinda forgot to add that to the form >< sorry hehe ..






Here you go
Member
13912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:


ch0c0lateXbabii wrote:

♥ Username: ch0c0lateXbabii
♥ Name: Nisa
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod: I like to make avii's for other people ;]
♥ How Active You Are: im active


can you show me your examples please ^ ^ i kinda forgot to do that XD


ohh ok i'll work on them then ;] lol
Posted 5/10/09


♥ Username:
freakkshowx
♥ Name:
Darcy / Angel
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:
1. Nothin to do!
2. Wanna improve my "skills"
3. I wanna help ! ^^

♥ How Active You Are:
quite active. online everyday. but i
cant promise to be active on this group
this isnt the only group im a mod in.
but i always try! ^^

♥ Examples:


Posted 5/10/09

sugaripod262 wrote:


iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:


iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:

Fill This FirSt !

♥ Username:
♥ Name:
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:
♥ How Active You Are:


♥ Username:sugaripod262
♥ Name:Kimmie
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:I wanna make aviis,for people who need aviis AND I love making aviis.!
♥ How Active You Are: REALLY ACTIVE


Can you show me your examples please ? ^^ i kinda forgot to add that to the form >< sorry hehe ..






Here you go


APPROVED
Posted 5/10/09

freakkshowx wrote:



♥ Username:
freakkshowx
♥ Name:
Darcy / Angel
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:
1. Nothin to do!
2. Wanna improve my "skills"
3. I wanna help ! ^^

♥ How Active You Are:
quite active. online everyday. but i
cant promise to be active on this group
this isnt the only group im a mod in.
but i always try! ^^

♥ Examples:




APPROVED

and thats okay i understand :]
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09


yay! ~
thankss ~


31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:


iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:


iLoveCupcakes-x wrote:

Fill This FirSt !

♥ Username:
♥ Name:
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:
♥ How Active You Are:


♥ Username:sugaripod262
♥ Name:Kimmie
♥ Why You Want To Be a Mod:I wanna make aviis,for people who need aviis AND I love making aviis.!
♥ How Active You Are: REALLY ACTIVE


Can you show me your examples please ? ^^ i kinda forgot to add that to the form >< sorry hehe ..






Here you go


APPROVED


OH THANK YOU!
Moderator
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 5/10/09


xDDD lolz!! it's okayz. here are my examples:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.