First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply |Disc| Mod Room
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09



M O D • R O O M


Hi Mods! Akemi here. Here we can and will discuss matters ,
news, and anything about the group. also decide whether its okay or not. For those who are not mods or officials/probations then.GET OUT. just kidding but please do leave =D
We have to talk talk TALK! so lets get started.
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
humm, i was thinking do we need a spamming forum?
Moderator
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my room ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09
maybe we can create one but not cause we really need it but some people like win CR points
Moderator
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my room ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
what if we do a inviting contest or something to get more members???
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

LiiaD wrote:

maybe we can create one but not cause we really need it but some people like win CR points


right! but maybe should not. is it normal for a graphic group to have that?
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

LiiaD wrote:

what if we do a inviting contest or something to get more members???


WOAAAAAA, awesome idea ! like its your idea you should make it <3 just do a forum about it <333
Moderator
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my room ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

kittymeo wrote:


LiiaD wrote:

maybe we can create one but not cause we really need it but some people like win CR points


right! but maybe should not. is it normal for a graphic group to have that?


i chekl some graphic groups and they have it...
Moderator
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my room ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

kittymeo wrote:


LiiaD wrote:

what if we do a inviting contest or something to get more members???


WOAAAAAA, awesome idea ! like its your idea you should make it <3 just do a forum about it <333


ok ok..... i'll do it
Creator
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

LiiaD wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


LiiaD wrote:

what if we do a inviting contest or something to get more members???


WOAAAAAA, awesome idea ! like its your idea you should make it <3 just do a forum about it <333


ok ok..... i'll do it


thanks Lii~ thats a great idea! =D
Creator
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

kittymeo wrote:


LiiaD wrote:

what if we do a inviting contest or something to get more members???


WOAAAAAA, awesome idea ! like its your idea you should make it <3 just do a forum about it <333


Some of them have it. and some not ( must not ) but its good to be unnormal sometime we should have one!
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
Hey, i think we also need Membership id's or cards. but who can do it? ><
Moderator
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my room ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
i can make the ic cards...well if u want.....
Creator
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

LiiaD wrote:

i can make the ic cards...well if u want.....


Of course!..but just to make sure ill ask Kittymeo ok Lii? :3
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
im fine with it Love =)

Lii is AWESOME at editing after all.
Moderator
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my room ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
I think we need new things in the group!!!
but today i dont have good ideas
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.