● Weekly Game
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/16/09
Ok! Every week or day (depending on who gets the answers) we will present some type of activity in which everyone can participate in! The winner will get one point added and when they get 3 points (or every multiple of 3 for example, 3, 6, 9, 12, etc.) they get a free avatar!

Ok let's start week 1! Remember! NO CHEATING BY USING GOOGLE or other search engines!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


RESULTS

springrolls56 - 1
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
WEEK 1

What song is this line from?



"In a clear view there's a silhouette
And I watch you and I can't forget"
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
lol, there are TONS of songs XD how the hell are we supposed to answer that
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

galm wrote:

lol, there are TONS of songs XD how the hell are we supposed to answer that


:P
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09

marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:

lol, there are TONS of songs XD how the hell are we supposed to answer that


:P


ROFL! superrr easy. xDDD

All American Rejects - Breakin'
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:

lol, there are TONS of songs XD how the hell are we supposed to answer that


:P


ROFL! superrr easy. xDDD

All American Rejects - Breakin'


W00T WINNER XD
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

marymannly12 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:

lol, there are TONS of songs XD how the hell are we supposed to answer that


:P


ROFL! superrr easy. xDDD

All American Rejects - Breakin'


W00T WINNER XD


BWAHAHAHAHAA!!! xDD
You must be logged in to post.